Samantha Parkes Photography Reviews

Samantha Parkes Photography 6
Samantha Parkes Photography 7
  • Trista

Trista · Married on 09/23/2019

Amazing photo quality extremely professional

Samantha is an amazing photographer, her photos are simply stunning. She has a natural talent and makes everyone feel so relaxed. She did a fantastic job capturing our special day.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 06/29/2019

Hire this photographer!

Samantha took amazing photos at my Mangni (Indian engagement party)! She was super positive and helpful throughout the whole process. We love, love, love the photos--she captured all of the details perfectly. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer--she's simply the best!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Samantha Parkes Photography 8
    Samantha Parkes Photography 9
    Samantha Parkes Photography 10
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2018

Samantha is amazing!

Samantha is WONDERFUL!!! She truly has a vision for photography and I cannot say enough good things about her work! We used her for our engagement photos, my boudoir photos, and our wedding photos and all of our pictures turned out AMAZING! She is very easy to work with and a fun person in general. We got to know each other on a personal level and I plan on having her as our "family photographer" in the future!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Samantha Parkes Photography 11
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 05/25/2018

Let me say Samantha is one of the most amazing people to work with. The process was so easy and she made everything so easy for us. From engagement photos to our wedding it was all flawless. I cannot thank Samantha enough for capturing our wedding day with beautiful photos that will last a lifetime. Don’t look any further for a photographer she’s the best! I look forward to finding an event to have to have her capture again :)

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Samantha Parkes Photography 18
    Samantha Parkes Photography 19
    Samantha Parkes Photography 20

Bryn · Married on 03/25/2018

If you’re looking for THE MOST AMAZING photographer around you need to contact Samantha! She’s extraordinary! She walked us through posing (and let’s just say for my husband and I that’s no small task) and worked for her shots. She climbed around trees, stood in a spring, and braved some terrain all for the perfect shot. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Samantha Parkes Photography 21
    Samantha Parkes Photography 22
    Samantha Parkes Photography 23
    Samantha Parkes Photography 24

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

Samantha was wonderful!!! She gave us a free trial shoot as well as an engagement shoot and managed to make us look happy and in love even in the freezing weather for both shoots!! Not only were those pictures great, but it ended up raining on our wedding day and she came prepared with enough umbrellas for the entire bridal party and took the most amazing wedding pictures in the pouring down rain! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone (:

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Samantha Parkes Photography 25

Rebecca · Married on 11/03/2017

Samantha was amazing to work with! We used her for our wedding in February, neither of us having ever had professional pictures taken. She was warm, kind and outgoing and made us feel super comfortable. She definitely went above and beyond and even helped me with my dress. I'll definitely use her again in the future! Our pictures look amazing :)

Sent on 07/13/2017

Preston · Married on 09/22/2017

We were able to get hooked up with Samantha back in the beginning stages of her business for an engagement photo shoot in DC. She gave great insight on shots we may want and even made the long drive north to fit our ideal location. We enjoyed our experience so much, we booked her for our wedding in September and it was fantastic. The photos came out great and she did a fantastic job handling a 180+ person wedding on her own and handling so many personalities for the wedding party pictures. Further - she returned the photos to us so quickly and provided a nice touch with a branded flash drive. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Samantha Parkes Photography 26

Logan · Married on 06/03/2017

Samantha was amazing!! She goes above and beyond for her brides! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Samantha! If you are looking for a photographer with extraordinary talent and timely professionalism, look no further. Samantha is the best value you will find.
    Samantha shot our engagement photos and warned us that we would be her "guinea-pigs" as she was just breaking into the world of professional photography. Nothing about that shoot suggested beginner. She had great suggestions and the photos turned out absolutely beautifully! We quickly decided to book her for our wedding day - a move we did not regret.
    Everything about working with Sam for our wedding made me feel more at ease. We planned a shot list we wanted to be sure to get, a timeline and schedule for the whole day, and she gave helpful advice when I was unsure of my plans. The best suggestion she had, was to do wedding portraits and a test-run a week or so before the actual wedding day. It took so much pressure and stress out of the actual wedding day and I will always be grateful for that awesome idea!! Our big day was not an easy task - we were racing ugly storms and disappearing light, and our reception was on the dark side with tricky light. Not only was Sam a pleasure to work with despite all of this, our photos turned out gorgeous once again!
    We received our photos so quickly, I was amazed! In talking to other brides and reading other reviews, I am so so glad we worked with Samantha and truly believe you won't find a better value, service or talent. Call her ASAP for your special photos!!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Samantha Parkes Photography 33
    Samantha Parkes Photography 34
    Samantha Parkes Photography 35
    Samantha Parkes Photography 36

Samantha did an anniversary session and impromptu family session for us and we loved both! She helped us plan for a great location and time of day and made the whole process comfortable and enjoyable.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/08/2011

Highly recommend! Samantha did our couples session and we couldn't be happier! Professional..flexible and comforting, made us feel like we had known her for years. Couldn't have asked for a better experience and can't wait to do a family session with her in the upcoming months.

Sent on 11/01/2016