Samantha O'Neal Photography Reviews

21 | Katy, TX

21 Reviews for Samantha O'Neal Photography

Amanda · Getting married on 05/21/2027

Samantha is one of the rare photographers who sees beauty everywhere she goes. She expertly captures the most intimate, even fleeting moments. Watching her follow my son around was awe-inspiring! She was able to bring out the absolute best qualities in the both my son and myself in photos that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I swear she will be the only photographer I ever consider in the future!

Sent on 05/21/2017
  • Jordan

Jordan E. · Married on 05/22/2021

Samantha is awesome!

Samantha is so talented! She is fun to be around making the photos not "staged" but actually having a good time creating naturally looking shots! She takes the most beautiful pictures, we will use her for any photo sessions in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren J. · Married on 12/19/2020

Bride and Groom

Where do I begin?! I have known Samantha for a long time. Our families went to the same church when I was younger, so to say it was awesome to have her as my photographer would be an understatement. She made the whole experience so easy and comfortable… from the engagement session to wedding day! She captures everything and is so good about capturing the specific things you request as well. We will be using her for all photography needs FOREVER.

Sent on 06/24/2021

Samantha O'Neal Photography's reply:

Aww Lauren!! I am so honored to be your family photographer FOREVER!! Being part of you and Audie’s big day meant the world to me!

Madison · Married on 12/12/2020

Best experience ever!

Samantha is absolutely amazing! From the beginning she has been so helpful and very easy to communicate with. We just took our engagement photos with her yesterday and I was so impressed. We were slightly nervous going into it, but she made us feel very comfortable from the very beginning. She was SO much fun to work with and made us feel like naturals in front of the camera...which we are not! Samantha knows what she is doing- from knowing great locations/lighting and helping us with posing, to keeping us laughing and having fun the whole time. I would recommend her to everyone and cannot wait to use her for our wedding and for any other photos we may need in the future. 10/10!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lindsey B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Samantha is the best!

Samantha was with us through the whole process--engagements, bridals and the wedding day. She has a creative eye and makes you feel so comfortable (when taking professional pictures tends to be awkward) with her positivity and friendliness. We have been blown away with how amazing all of our pictures have been (can't wait to see our final album from the wedding!) up until this point. She brought along several assistants for the wedding and we needed everyone of them and they all worked very cohesively.

She is 100% a calming presence and the sweetest thing. We were taking pictures before the ceremony and a yellow spot from what we think was pollen appeared on my dress and I slightly freaked out. Meanwhile, Samantha went right to work on trying to help get it out and remedy the situation which was not at all her responsibility. She seriously is the best! I would 100% recommend her for a wedding or any photography occasion!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Y

Yimeng · Married on 10/11/2019

Talented and easy to work with

Sam was very talented and very easy to work with. We were very lucky to have her capture our big day. Sam and her team were with us the whole day and captured all the details and the moments. The pictures all turned out very lovely! This is definitely the best investment we made for our wedding

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Jeremy

Jeremy B. · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning Photos

Samantha and her team were wonderful!! They were with us all day and took absolutely stunning photos. I can’t thank them enough for taking such beautiful photos, as we will have them to cherish forever!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Amber F. · Married on 07/07/2019

Excellent!

Samantha really tries to work with you and your schedule to make sure you get everything you want. Excellent at posing and natural shots. I was really pleased! Excellent all around and highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jordan G. · Married on 06/07/2019

Best. Photographer.

Booking Samantha as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding process. From the beginning she was responsive and answered all our questions. She has the best personality that makes you feel very comfortable! During the wedding she was by our side the entire night getting all the best photos. I really feel like she loves what she does and when she is around you can really feel that energy from her! We are so happy we booked with her and couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 05/25/2019

Samantha captured our day in the most perfect way!

We love Samantha and her joyous spirit! Her process, website, transparency, flexibility, creativity and gift to make you feel comfortable in every situation is amazing! She and her team problem solve so well and captured amazing moments from our day. Love her style and especially her joy for life!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Renee · Married on 12/02/2017

Samantha is a wonderful photographer, very easy and pleasant to work with. We will use no one else for our family and special events. Love her

Stacie · event on: 11/29/2017

She brought out the very best of my senior sons personality !!!...she made him laugh and was so kind and patient!...it was one of the most joyous days ever ??

Rachel · Married on 11/23/2017

Did my daughters 6 month pictures and absolutely loved every picture!! She's so sweet and does a wonderful job.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Photographer

Samantha is nothing but amazing!! I love her light and airy photos and creativity that shines through her pictures! She is such a fun person and gets you super excited during photos! She did a wonderful job for our engagement, bridal and wedding pictures! Look no further than here! Samantha will do a fabulous job!!♥️♥️

Sent on 06/25/2021

Teresa · Married on 10/03/2017

Samantha is truly an amazing photographer she captured my family’s goofy personalities and our love for another in one picture. The pictures she took were seriously breathtaking and very well thought out. She took her time and made sure the sunlight was perfect and she made my kids look like angels ( that’s hard to do). I’m truly amazed by how well she did. These were our first family pictures and so blessed that they came out amazing. She will be the only photographer I will use for future needs. Thank you Samantha so much.

Garrett · Married on 05/17/2017

You should absolutely book this photographer. She is so professional and makes taking pictures (which can be awkward) a breeze.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Mary · Married on 04/21/2017

Samantha has done several different photo sessions for me and has always done a fantastic job! The photos have always been edited and ready for me to admire within a matter of days or even hours. She has a great eye for just the right lighting and what will make you look picture perfect :)

Sofia · Married on 03/25/2017

I was so pleased with the final product of our wedding photos! Samantha was so easy to work with and she has a great eye! She always incorporated ideas I had and made them work so beautifully. The day of our wedding she was so calm and relaxed which really helped me get through the day. Her packages are great and affordable! I highly recommend Samantha O'Neil photography!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Samantha is amazing! We couldn't have asked for a more patient photographer. Our large family shoot was stress free, fun and the pictures were absolutely beautiful!

Renata · Married on 06/25/2011

Samantha is a natural behind the lens and I love all the pics she’s taken.

• Briana

Briana · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding photographer

OMG Samantha was AMAZING very fun and flexible. This gal knows her stuff. She did our wedding in May and the online shots were great I just wanted to wait until I printed the album I personally designed to write a review as I have have a bad experience with the print out quality. Sam’s work was bomb though the wallets, 16x20 and 10x10 album, I put together cake out fantastic. Booking with her is a must great quality and not very expensive

Sent on 09/01/2019