Samantha Nass Floral Design Reviews

Samantha Nass Floral Design 5
Samantha Nass Floral Design 6
Samantha Nass Floral Design 7

Kat · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Working with Samantha Nass for the florals and decor at my wedding was an absolute dream! I was drawn to her right off the bat because of how versatile her work is - I knew she would be able to create something that was special and unique to me and my wedding, and she certainly did. The florals, table settings and decor were stunning, as was the lovely selection of furnishings she picked out for us. Sam was always accommodating and patient with my requests and questions, and always a very clear communicator. Not only was everything gorgeous for our big day, but she and her staff were on time, friendly, professional, and a joy to work with throughout the entire process. I recommend her highly and hope to work with her again someday!

Sent on 09/18/2017
  • James

James Reggio · Married on 12/01/2018

Exceptionally creative, professional florist and designer

Look no further — Sam’s the one.

From our initial meeting to the big day, working with Sam was a delight. She managed to transform the vague outlines of our vision into something concrete and beautiful. Through check-ins and table previews, Sam iterated with us to perfect every detail, which gave us total confidence in the end product. (And when you’re juggling a dozen vendors, it’s nice not to have to worry about your florist!)

When the big day came, Sam’s floral arrangements were gorgeous — she designed a mix of low and high arrangements that gave a sense of presence to the Hall of Springs, which can feel cavernous at times. All of the smaller touches, from decor over the fireplaces to posies in the lounge, were extraordinary.

One thing that sets Sam apart is her ability to deliver a cohesive design beyond just florals. She handled lighting, linens, and draping for us (in conjunction with Total Events), and the outcome was truly greater than the sum of its parts. I can’t imagine how much time she saved us by handling these concerns.

My husband and I recommend Sam without reservation.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Katelyn · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic!

Samantha was a pleasure to work with! I gave her my swatches and told her to go with it! Samantha implemented an absolutely beautiful color scheme with our theme and fall. The bouquets and boutonnières were extraordinary as well as the center pieces. She created a romantic and bohemian feel to complement the taste of our expectations and the amazing venue. My favorite was the King Protea in my (bride) bouquet - with mixed textural foliage :) The greenery was fabulous along our headtable/sweetheart. There were also several compliments of the ornate terrariums (as center pieces) and the arch provided for the ceremony. Samantha was easy to contact and always helping with advice for our vision making everything unique to our wants. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 8
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 9
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 10
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 11

Michele · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely fantastic!

Sam and her team are wonderful! We were planning our wedding in the area and lived about four hours away. She was so on top of communication, it was so helpful! We were pretty vague about what we wanted but she and her team did such a lovely job, it couldn't have been better. She is great with problem solving. A piece we wanted for our centerpiece was no longer available a few weeks before our wedding, she came up with something that, honestly, we loved even more than the original idea. Two days before the wedding we ran into an issue with our tablecloths that I had planned on getting from someone else, I was not sure where to look so I called Sam- within two hours she had them. She is great, one of the most profession and supportive people we worked with in this whole process. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 10/20/2018

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were so happy to find on Samantha and her team. We were immediately drawn to the texture and uniqueness of her work - not to mention I just want to live in her studio!! The arrangements and decor for our wedding were so much more than we could’ve ever asked for. We came to her with a few ideas of the feel we were going for, and she blew us away!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kim · Married on 10/13/2018

Best decision!!!

I absolutely love Samantha! The flowers for our October wedding was one of the details I was most excited for and when I met her I knew I made the right decision. Initially I had chosen a different color scheme and as I had gotten a little closer to the wedding I felt I wanted to go more neutral. She completely understood my idea for neutral/blush/foliage and when I met her for a meeting before the wedding I was so impressed! I love her attention to detail. She also recommended doing a mix of centerpieces for the tables and seeing it all in person was just stunning. The mix of flowers, glass cylinders, lanterns and foliage was understated yet beautiful and I had so many positive comments from my guests. All of our bouquets were gorgeous and the flowers she provided for my hair will always be one of my favorite touches :) I would also love to add that she has a high level of professionalism and to match that she is just as kind. I would absolutely recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Samantha is more than a florist!

Sam truly was real dream to work with from day one! Like every girl, when I dreamed about my wedding I dreamed of a lot of flowers. They were very important to me as I think they add a lot of beauty/romance to a wedding. Since I live in CT but was getting married in NY my first interactions with Sam were over the phone and to say she is a pleasure and joy to work with is an understatement. She is so easy to talk to and bounce ideas off of. She totally understood our vision from day one. Every single time I was in NY she made it a point to make time for us to review what we needed, liked and didn’t like etc. I would email Sam quite frequently to get her opinions on things or edit my choices and she would always respond quickly. When wedding day came and I first saw my bouquets I could not believe how pretty they were even my bridesmaids were all astounded at how elegant and beautiful they looked. On top of buying flowers from Sam we also purchased linens to help our ballroom pop. When I saw the ballroom, and everything put together I could not believe how beautiful it looked. Everything we talked about and planned came to life and I was beyond happy with the outcome. As I start to look back on our wedding photos I still just cannot believe how pretty the room looked. I owe that to Sam. If you are looking for a florist who has an eye for design and who is a delight to work with then you need to hire Sam!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/29/2018

Samantha Nass did the flowers for our wedding and she was a pleasure to work with. The flowers were perfect and beautiful! Met with her a couple of times and she nailed our vision. So happy with how everything turned out and lots of compliments from our guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Nikki · Married on 09/22/2018

Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with. We met several times before our big day and she was flexible with some last minute additions we decided on. She captured my vision perfectly and I couldn't have been happier with the results. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Beth Mcclain · Married on 09/16/2018

Creativity Plus!

Sam is incredible to work with. She provided inspiration resulting in a creative vision that was 100% me. Sam executed that vision flawlessly.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful work

When I first saw Sam’s gallery of photos on Instagram, I knew I wanted her to do florals for my wedding. Sam’s romantic style encompassing the flowy, natural state of greenery and flowers made our Saratoga lake wedding so elegant. I trusted Sam with my bouquet and I let her creatively create the florals for the whole wedding. She also worked with my budget, which was so amazing. Without a doubt, I highly recommend Sam to do your florals and decor!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 12
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 13
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 14
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2018

Trust in Sam - She is amazing

Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with! She listened to everything I liked as I described my style and then turned it into something even more perfect for me my husband then we could have imagined. She went above and beyond to help me with a custom arbor that I wanted and really made me feel like I could just trust her and not worry about a thing.

Sam and her team are so pleasant, friendly, and calming during what could be a very stressful time. She thinks of everything! I was floored by how beautiful everything was. She also seamlessly worked with my other vendors so I really didn't have to worry about a thing. If I needed help with choosing anything else (even not flower related) she gave me her opinion which I really appreciated.

I can't say enough good things about Samantha Nass Floral. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 15
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 16
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 17

Laura Lyden · Married on 09/08/2018

Just my style

I wanted to work with Sam as I loved her use of not so traditional flowers. We hit it off and after narrowing down some options she was spot on with her design. I love her casual and very professional approach to the event. We changed location on property at the Sagamore a few weeks before the date and she recommended just the right amount of decor for the lawn. Friends and family raved over the flowers and we enjoyed them for the following week. Highly recommend Samantha Nass Floral for any event!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 18

Darcie · Married on 08/25/2018

Sam is not only incredibly talented at what she does, she is also a wonderful person and a pleasure to work with. She is flexible, gives you many options and inspiration, explains what works and what doesn't and the WHY's (that is so important to me!), was great working within my budget and super responsive! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Christina · Married on 08/04/2018

I worked with Sam for my wedding the first weekend in August and I couldn’t have been happier. Sam was easy to communicate with and very accommodating throughout the whole process. Before I had even paid a deposit, Sam spent an hour talking to me to design a plan. She has fabulous taste and is knowledgeable about the types of flowers that are in season and will hold up well as decor. It was a HOT day and we spent several hours taking photos before the ceremony and my bouquet did not wilt at all. I received so many compliments on the flowers - even from my groom!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

Sam is a joy and so easy to work with. At our first meeting she seemed to know exactly what I wanted (even before I knew what I wanted!) The flowers exceeded my expectations and perfectly fit the vibe of the wedding. They were beyond beautiful and absolutely perfect! Sam showed me a mock up a few weeks before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. She made the process so easy, effortless and stress free. It was so nice knowing that I did not have to worry about the flowers. I knew they would be spectacular and I was not disappointed! Sam is truly a professional and her arrangements are gorgeous.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Samantha was incredible to work with and her work was phenomenal. She listened to our wants and gave her professional input, bringing to life our hopes and dreams from ceremony to reception. She executed every detail and not only were we impressed but our guests were raving.

Sent on 10/10/2018

A · Married on 06/09/2018

Sam Nass and her team were wonderful in providing us exquisite flowers for the wedding! From our initial consultation through the big day, Sam was a joy to collaborate with in bringing our aesthetic vision to life. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2018

From our very first meeting with Sam, we knew we had found the perfect florist for our May ‘18 wedding. She was able to create a vision out of just a few simple things we had in mind - and absolutely blew us away on our wedding day. We couldn’t say enough great things about Sam and her work!! Simply stunning. Everything!!

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 23
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 24

Allie · Married on 05/12/2018

Fabulous Organic Natural Floral Design

We hired Sam after meeting with her once at her office in Saratoga and immediately feeling a sense of trust and confidence in her vision. Sam was extremely responsive and professional throughout the process and was flexible with our budget, which we so appreciated! She helped us figure out a way to cut costs will still maintaining the elegance and vitality we craved. With Sam as our florist, I knew we were in great hands and the floral arrangements turned out beautifully. She really has a way of making a vision come to life and I would truly recommend working with her to anyone getting married in the upstate new york area!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Samantha Nass Floral Design 25

Colleen · Married on 04/28/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Sam! She was very responsive to emails and always made time for meetings. The floral arrangements she created for my wedding were perfect! We also rented linens and candles for the tables for the reception and Sam took the time to understand my vision and create exactly what I wanted! Sam made the wedding planning process so much more enjoyable and stress-free.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Samantha is an incredible artist and master of her craft. She does such a lovely job with turning your vision into a reality, even if you only have a rough idea of what you’re looking for. She takes everything into consideration when designing your arrangements, from your personal style, your vision, your location, the season, and your dress. She is professional and fair, and so accommodating. My arrangements were one of my absolute favorite things about our day. I would recommend her every. single. time.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Laura · Married on 02/18/2018

Samantha Nass did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job for my wedding this past Sunday. She took into account my special requests, and made the Lodge at Saratoga Casino even more beautiful than it already is. And not only did it look gorgeous, she is a pleasure to work with. So responsive, helpful, and kind. It was a wonderful experience and I cannot thank her enough for contributing to a GREAT day.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Alana · Married on 01/01/2018

Samantha is just amazing! Overall a fabulous experience. Sam understood my vision for my wedding day and made it come to life. The best part about our experience was that in our first meeting I said my favorite flower was peonies... but I got married in the winter. Sam said that the probability of peonies in the winter was slim to none. Sam surprised me on my wedding day with 5 peonies in my bouquet. So sweet! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/15/2018