Samantha Martens Photography Reviews

9 | Johnstown, NY

9 Reviews for Samantha Martens Photography

9 Samantha Martens Photography Reviews

Mark · Married on 06/18/2016

My then partner and I hired Samantha at the 11th hour before our wedding. While we haven't received the photos back yet, her approach and sensitivity to shooting the wedding was perfection. We were and older crowd and her patience to organizing the family and table photographs was excellent. She was always there capturing every important shot but at the same time she was virtually invisible to everyone. We are definitely looking forward to using her again for any additional photo shoots that we plan to do, Thank you, Mark & Scott

Rebecca · Married on 11/14/2015

I've only seen a handful of the photos from my wedding but they are breath taking. I knew she would do an amazing job but the quality just surpasses my expectations. I can't wait to see the rest! I fully intend on having Samantha photograph future events in our lives.

A pleasure to work with and always love the photographs we recieve! We will always use her as our family and event photographer!

Jen · Married on 08/24/2013

Samantha captured every moment and memory beautifully. All we have left are our pictures, and what photographs they are! She was very accomodating, and easy to work with- very professional. Her prices are very fair, and you get a lot for the money. I cannot recommend her enough! I will be using her again for every photo worthy event, as I know she will do a fantastic job!

Megan · Married on 06/23/2012

Samantha was amazing. So nice and easy to work with. We had her run around to different places, and she was on time for everything. She was direct with how she wanted us, and explained things well. Her photos weren't forced group shots. Even all the wedding party photos were fun and felt natural.
    We highly recommend her.

Holly · Married on 05/05/2012

Samantha is an amazing photographer. My family was thrilled with her pictures. I worked with her again recently to make my wedding album, and extra albums to give my family for Christmas gifts. They came out perfect!! My whole family was thrilled, and couldn't believe the level of detail that went into them. She used detail pictures from my wedding to create beautiful personalized backgrounds for the album's pages. It was very unique and I couldn't be happier! She was great to work with and really listened to my ideas and preferences. At the end of the day these pictures are all I have left and she did a beautiful job. You won't be disappointed!

Sam · Married on 06/04/2011

Samantha Martens Photography was nothing but the best! My husband and I got married on the Cape in 2011, and we had a vision for a low-key, "legal party" as we called it. Samantha met us right where we wanted- not too fancy, but simple, elegant photos and she captured so many of our friends and family laughing and dancing. Her photography captures the spontaneous joyous moments, not the preordered still lifes that so many wedding photographers do. She was super professional, meeting us at local, quaint Cape Cod coffee shops to review our package, the day, and pricing with us. She gave us options that matched our budget and was flexible with whether we wanted to opt in right away for an album. I appreciated her willingness to work with us, not for us, given we were putting on most of the wedding ourselves and value was high on our list. Don't be deceived by my sense for budget- she is top notch and arguably better than other much more pricey artists. At the end of your big day together, after all the planning & cake-cutting, and guests leave, you are left with your memories and Samantha captured those so well for us. We wish her and her customers nothing but the best in all their NY weddings - the Cape will miss her dearly!

Reagan · Married on 06/26/2010

Samantha was great to work with. Her pictures were beautiful and on the day of the event she helped to make sure everything went smoothly. She was very respectful to both the bride and the groom and their family. A pleasure to work with. We are so happy with our photo album, it captured all the great moments we wanted to preserve. I would definitely recommend Samantha Martens Photography to anyone!

We were satisfied with all aspects of our wedding coverage. Ms. Martens handled everything in a timely and professional manner.