Samantha Clarke Photography Reviews

27 Reviews for Samantha Clarke Photography

• Eryn

Eryn Hall · Getting married on 11/13/2020

Black owned Photo/ videography

Beautiful photography and videography. Very professional and enthusiastic. You can tell she loves what she does and she is concerned about your desires to make your day perfect.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • shadae

shadae · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Quality Photos

Samantha did our photos for our engagement shoot and made us feel comfortable behind the camera due to get friendly personality . We love how our photos turned out and family and friends said some of them looked like they belong in a magazine spread. We are very pleased and look forward to her shooting our wedding.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Maria · Married on 08/03/2019

A joy to work with!

Samantha documented our wedding day so beautifully! Her professional and organized approach, easy-going attitude, and artistic eye made her great to work with.

Samantha was professional and organized throughout our time working together, making sure that we knew that our day was her priority. She put us at ease during our calls, and always communicated clearly about what she needed from us and what we could expect from her. She met us at our wedding venue to scout out good photo locations and to familiarize herself with the space. The day of, she made sure we got all of the photos we wanted (and more!), all while being on top of timing and directing us and our families in a pleasant way so we were on track and having fun.

Samantha is a joy to work with because she is a good conversationalist, and has an easy-going and positive attitude. We felt like we got to know her at our engagement shoot and then at our wedding, and that was great because we enjoyed spending time with her and made us so much more comfortable for our photos. She had a way of making us laugh, and making us feel at ease in front of the camera. We loved how she showed us a few photos as she was going, just so we could be assured that they were coming out beautifully!

Finally, Samantha brings creativity and an artistic eye to her work. Our day looked so beautiful as documented through her and her wonderful assistant, Joann's, lenses - and her visual storytelling ability really shone through. We loved working with Samantha, and recommend her highly for your wedding - she and her team are wonderful!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 06/15/2019

Surpasses expectations!

We cannot express the gratitude we have for Samantha and her team, who was with us and our families on our wedding day. Her photos captured a story that a million words could not even express adequately. Samantha made everyone feel beautiful and confident, including some of our most bashful family members. Samantha navigated challenges we had on that day with absolute professionalism and ease. She is a creative genius, who thinks quickly on her feet and adapts to any environment. Samantha is timely, responsive, and was nothing but a joy to have on our special day.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Anushree

Anushree Sonic · Married on 06/14/2019

More than I could have asked for..

Sam was more than I can ask from my wedding photographer. I was very comfortable being photographed with her and it was also very easy to communicate with her our likes and dislikes. For our engagement shoot session, she out to San Jose while working a wedding in LA to make the shoot happen in the Bay Area where we live and made it a memorable experience. She definitely went out of way to make our experience with her special and very meaningful.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Bernadette

Bernadette A · Married on 06/09/2019

Samantha Clarke is an amazing photographer

Samantha Clarke is an amazing photographer. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a talented, knowledgeable, patient, and professional photographer. She did our engagement shoot and our wedding. She took the time to speak to us about the process, what to expect and some things to consider. It was also amazing how accessible she was to answer any additional questions we had. Her advice and experience really helped us take into account items during the wedding planning that we would have never thought of, like golden hour. Needless to say, we got some beyond amazing pictures that bring a smile to our faces whenever we look back at them. We were so happy with her work that we asked her to do our first photoshoot with your newborn son. She did not disappoint !

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Anne-Laurie

Anne-Laurie Placide · Married on 05/19/2019

In Awe of the moments She captured!

I have been following Samantha Clarke on IG for years now, way before I got engaged. I love her photography style. She captures precious moments between her couples. You can feel the love between them and their photos tell a story. Because my now husband dislikes taking photos, I needed someone who could provide direction and capture beautiful moments between us even if he was camera shy. She did that and more!
    I will be forever grateful we hired her to capture our love through photos for our wedding journey. I look back at the engagement photos and now our wedding photos and I am in awe of the moments she captured. Looking at them make me fall in love all over again and again and again.
    Samantha, thank you for your talent, thank you for capturing these beautiful moments that will serve as memories for a lifetime. We trusted your guidance, creativity and thoroughly enjoyed working with you. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. You are now deemed our milestone photographer ! XO Anne-Laurie & Devon Forbes

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 03/16/2019

Book Samantha Clarke! You won’t regret it!!

If you’re considering Samantha as your photographer for any life event, she is your girl! From the engagement shoot to our wedding day, Samantha was absolutely amazing. She is so sweet and her spirit is just a joy to be around and it really shows in her pictures. I literally feel like I’m reliving my wedding night all over again when looking at our pictures. Samantha and her team captured all of those special moments without me even knowing. Not to mention, when it was time for hubby and I to take our shots alone, I switched into the flats that I bought for the reception and they ended up being so umcomfortable, without any hesitation, Samantha switched shoes with me! Yes! I couldn’t believe it neither. She is the sweetest! Even during our engagement shoot, she was so helpful with everything and so patient with us. And that really makes a difference. I could go on and on about why you should book Samatha, but honestly she’s the best! So just take my word for it, you won’t regret it! I sure didn’t!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 01/26/2019

Thee best vendor of all time!

There are not enough nice things I can say about Samantha. First, she is one of the sweetest and most genuine people you’ll ever meet! So kind and accomodating. Second, we had our wedding near Atlanta, and we took our engagement photos in Macon, GA (our alma mater - Mercer University), and Samantha did not charge a travel fee! This distinguished her from 99% of the photographers we were considering. Third, because we were long distance, Samantha was super responsive to our emails and phone calls and texts. She rarely left a message without responding for more than an hour or so. That was a breath of fresh air for sure! Fourth, on the day of the wedding, Samantha was professional and super calm. She even helped me calm my rowdy bridal party down when I was trying to have the last few moments to myself before I said “I do.” Lol! She got ALL of the shots I wanted, was super conscious on time, made sure I felt comfortable and beautiful, all while smiling the entire time!!!! Fifth, we booked a morning after shoot (I highly recommend this!!!!) for just my husband and I, and Samantha went above and beyond to capture some phenomenal shots at our rustic mill venue and the surrounding scenery. From climbing down steep stairs to braving the elements, Samantha was a super star and captured the most regal and editorial shots of my husband and I!!! I am a blogger and podcaster, so I wanted magazine-worthy shots, and Samantha did MORE than that. She created an experience. And she did it all with her sweet demeanor and smile. She is now stuck with us, and will be shooting all of our life events: pregnancy, family photos, vow renewals — THE WORKS! I am so in love with our sneak peek photos (that she got to us THE NEXT DAY!!!!) and I can’t wait to see the whole album. Samantha, you are a gem! You have truly found your calling, and we are blessed to know you ❤️

Sent on 02/03/2019

Mariam · Married on 08/05/2018

Samantha Clarke

Samantha did a wonderful job capturing the day. She was attentive, creative and a real pleasure to work with. And we couldn’t be happier with the way the pictures turned out.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Nancy · Married on 05/11/2018

From the moment my husband and I met with Samantha, we instantly knew she would be the one that we would capture our wedding. she guided us through every steps of our wedding preparations. One thing I like about her is that she takes time to truly know you, she makes you feel so special and you don't feel like just another customer, you can tell that she is passionate about her job. She is one of the best, if the not the BEST photographer in Toronto. I had the opportunity to work with Samantha not only for our Wedding, but on different projects and she never disappointed me. Her work is out of this world. I don't think I will be able to work with a different photographer after the amazing experience I had with Samantha. she is definitely our lifetime photographer. I cannot wait to work with her again.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Sandra · Married on 10/22/2017

Samantha's quality of service was excellent. It was worth every penny. Will definitely use her services again.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Karen Linton · Married on 09/02/2017

Amazing photographer

Samantha shot our wedding as well as our honeymoon (in Paris). She was absolutely amazing. She made our day! The photos taking are breathtaking and I'll treasure them forever.
    She is not afraid to get down and dirty to get that perfect shot and is very professional. I'll be definitely booking her for any future photoshoots.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Chinny · Married on 08/13/2017

Samantha Clarke is one in a million! I had been following her work online for over 4 years before my engagement and the minute my husband proposed I knew she had to be a part of my big day. She has such a great presence AND is the sweetest person to have behind the lens, she captures beautifully every planned details. Her professionalism is like no other. To have her as your photographer is simply put- a blessing!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Edna · Married on 08/04/2017

I found Samantha through Instagram when she photographed one of my husband’s friends wedding and feel IN LOVE! I immediately contacted her and she was soo responsive, polite and friendly, I knew I had to book her for my wedding! I booked her for both my engagement and wedding photos!

The day started off great but the enemy tried it! Through it all Samantha remained positive and calm through out it all! Sam! Thank you for capturing the best pictures that I will cherish for the rest of my life!

I’m definitely a customer for life

Sent on 05/30/2018

Prudence · Married on 07/16/2017

Samantha was an absolute pleasure to work with. Fun and happy person and service. Very professional product!!
    Highly recommended !!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Mabel · Married on 06/24/2017

The easiest decision of our wedding was choosing Samantha and her team as our photographers. Samantha is an incredibly talented photographer that we were lucky to have for both our engagement photo shoot and on our wedding day. She's professional, flexible, patient, creative, and was such a fun personality to be around! We loved the fact that we could call and meet with her prior to the events as well, to discuss our ideas, inspiration photos, poses and anything we had questions about. We received previews to our photos quickly, and access to all the photos (sorted and categorized) shortly after. Ultimately, it was an amazing experience shooting with her team, and the photos mean the world to us. It was the best moment of our lives, captured beautifully. We can't wait to shoot future life events with her again!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Alexcis · Married on 06/03/2017

Samantha was beyond impressive. Professional, charming, soooo creative. Our pictures were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I am a person who dreads taking photos, and she somehow tricked me and made the experience so much fun! I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone interested in working with the best of the best in wedding photography.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/22/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Samantha Clarke Photography. Our engagement shoot was our very first professional photo session, that said, Samantha displayed a high level of patience and sense of humor throughout the process. She arrived at all the sessions with creative pose ideas and unique location suggestions. This made our role much less stressful and more enjoyable. Lastly, her turnaround time is remarkable; we received our engagement and wedding photos in record breaking time. I encourage you to follow Samantha on Instagram as she is quite active on social media. This will give you a sense of both her personality and photography style. She is my go to, for all things photography!

Emmanuel & Michelle

Sent on 05/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2016

Wedding photographer

Samantha is very professional and approchable. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and most of the time didn't even realize she was taking photos (that's how good she is!). We are very happy with our photos and have recommended her to friends and family.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Stephanie · Married on 11/06/2015

Samantha was great to work with. Fun, creative and professional. We utilized her for our wedding, newborn pics of our son and his first Christmas.

Samantha obtains a unique eye in capturing photos that exemplifies the beauty and emotion of the moment. The images are so artistic and natural. She has the ability not only to produce impeccable formal photos but capture those spontaneous, goofy, fun filled moments that we look back on with such fondness. Samantha is dream to work with. She’s very relaxed, makes you feel comfortable and takes her time to create lasting memories. She was so helpful throughout the process and quick to share the final images! Samantha is incredible and i highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Saneliso · Married on 07/25/2015

Samantha is a 5-star photography! She is kind, professional and personable. Not only did she capture every special moment of our wedding day, she was able to capture our style and personalities perfectly! I could not have asked for more perfect photos, or a more perfect photographer. Samantha Clarke is who you need to make your wedding dreams come to life - she even made my dreams of being featured on Munaluchi Bride come true, lol!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2015

Samantha has been taking pictures of my family for years now. She’s always a part of our most important milestones and It feels like she’s part of our family. She was our wedding photographer and also did our maternity shoot a year later. On both occasions, she was professional, patient and very friendly.

She is unbelievably easy to work with and has a way of making you feel comfortable infront of her lens.

We all know with weddings somethings don’t always go as planned. When things like this came up, she was very patient; flexible and worked around it to achieve the best possible outcome. She is undoubtedly one of the best vendors I worked with on my wedding day. I get so much joy when ever I see her work hanging on the walls of our home.

She responds to your questions in a timely manner and most importantly, delivers your photos exactly when she says she will without delays.

Our family has increased and we can’t wait for our family session this summer!

I have recommended her to friends and family and will continue to refer her to anyone! I promise you will not be disappointed. xoxo

Sent on 05/29/2018

Micah · Married on 06/20/2015

Samantha is an amazing photographer! I cannot count how many of our guests said they were impressed with her way of interacting with everyone and making everyone comfortable to capture the wonderful candid moments of our wedding day. One of the best decisions we could have made during the entire wedding planning process was booking Samantha Clarke Photography. Our pictures turn out beautifully and she was incredibly easy to work with from beginning to end. She was always flexible and easy going. We highly suggest meeting with Samantha and booking her for any upcoming photogrpahy needs you may have as she is a pleasure to work with - she's worth every penny!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Kim · Married on 03/22/2014

Samantha's eye is like no other. She's a blast to work with and was so professional, friendly and approachable throughout the entire process. Our engagement and wedding photos were not only gorgeous, but she was able to provide final prints in a timely manner. I have already recommended her services to all my friends and family.

Sent on 05/29/2018