16 Reviews for Sam Simon Imaging

Engagement Shoot (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Slideshow (1)
16 Sam Simon Imaging Reviews

Sam and his team were perfect in every way. We had certain shots we wanted to get - he got them all without making a big production of it. He also provided easy guidance and made the posed shots feel natural and fun. Everything candid that they took came out great too. He was also happy to be flexible on the schedule to work in our late-night bonfire. Couldn't be happier to recommend Sam Simon for any event!

Profile Picture Keegan, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam and his assistant, Monica, photographed our May 2017 wedding and I cannot say enough about how amazing they were! Sam was so pleasant and easy to work with leading up to our big day. And on the wedding day, they were professional, a calming presence, and clearly had an amazing eye for great photo opportunities. We received our photos this week, much earlier than I anticipated, and they are incredible! Sam and Monica captured all the special moments of our day, allowing us to relive our wedding. And I barely even knew they were there! Definitely hire Sam Simon Imaging for your wedding. I promise that you won't regret it!

Profile Picture MacKenzie, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Sam recently took our wedding photos. Not only was he and his assistant, incredibly nice, professional, friendly and flexible to work with they did a phenomenal job. I could not have imagined my photos being any better. They never made me or anyone else feel uncomfortable, they easily fit in and never felt in the way, while still managing to arrange four very large families for group shots, and catching so many candid moments. I would highly recommend Sam, he has been great to work with from start to finish.

Profile Picture Miranda, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Sam. He was very accommodating, easy to work with, and laid back to be around (and the pictures are gorgeous, too!). Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Amazing. I love my pictures so much! He was very patient. We took pictures in the middle of the weather changing and they still all look amazing. He was also super nice to the entire party and was able to get great candids. Cannot recommend him more. Probably the best vendor I booked. He did a friend's wedding also so I have seen two really great products from him.

Profile Picture User4407981, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm really pleased that we chose Sam as our photographer. We got married at the beginning of July at the Essex Resort and Spa in Essex, VT. We live in California and Sam was great at communicating with us prior to the wedding (even though we were terrible at getting back to him). He's super easy to get along with, and the photos came out amazing. We gave him very little direction in terms of what we cared about - and he somehow managed to capture everything we didn't know we wanted :) The photos came out amazing! He had a great awesome 2nd shooter with him as well.

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sam was an amazing photographer. He totally got what we were looking for, and helped us work through our discomfort with posed photos. He stayed until he felt like he had caught everything, and was professional and kind throughout. We came away with amazing photos, and are constantly asked who our photographer was.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't say enough great things about Sam! His professionalism, flexibility, and incredible talent made him such a pleasure to work with for our May 2011 wedding. He put our whole family at ease (read: comfortable, happy people make for awesome photos!) and was really good at taking charge of the "posed" sessions in a calm, no-fuss way. But more importantly, he was great at capturing candid shots throughout the wedding weekend. He managed to be everywhere at once.. somehow without us even noticing! We were particularly impressed with the close-ups of our ceremony and first dance. He was always in just the right spot at just the right time. We have so many wonderful pictures of us as a couple, our families, our friends, the band... everyone that was there to make our big day truly special. We loved printing the pictures of our guests to mail along with our Thank You notes. Need a photographer who is easy going, straightforward, and supremely talented? Sam's your guy.

Profile Picture cayenne, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam is so easy to work with. His calm presence comes in especially handy during hectic life events (wedding!) and puts people (busy brides) at ease. Our rehearsal dinner and wedding photographs are amazing! A wonderful mix of candids and posed, food, venue, decoration details, and dance moves. It rained during our family photos after the ceremony but we improvised and still got some great outdoor shots. I highly recommend working with Sam!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam Simon was an excellent photogapher at our wedding. He was very personable and professional throughout the event, and the photos he took were absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend working with him.

Profile Picture User5288636, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam captured some beautiful images and worked well with the complex lighting of our lakeside venue. He was professional and friendly. He and his assistant were present during key moments of our event, but they were not invasive, naturally making their way through the guests to capture candid moments.

Profile Picture Sally, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

sam was fantastic. he doesnt take the traditional shots, but gladly takes shots that you ask for. he is very affordable and is very accessable. he was more than i could have asked for. check out his pictures on facebook under sam simon imaging.

Profile Picture Karri, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Worked great for our little ceremony in Lake Placid. Photo USB was delivered within 5 weeks of the ceremony.

Sam was fun and friendly. Easy to talk to. Many thanks!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam did such a great job with our pictures. He was very flexible and so helpful on the day of our wedding!

Profile Picture User7821920, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Sam was really great and there was a lot included in the package like 2 photographers all day (no time limits), unlimited images (ours ended up being close to 900), a photo book, and all images on a thumb drive. There wasn't pressure to print through him either. He was great day-of as well and rolled with our changing needs. Our whole wedding was DIY, so my suggestion would be to make sure you have a clear idea of the images that you want and have someone day-of to direct.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/3/16, 1 Review