Sam & Grace Photography Reviews

Sam & Grace Photography 3
Sam & Grace Photography 4

Emily Parshall · Married on 07/13/2019

Best photography couple around

Sam and Grace were absolutely amazing. They helped make the wedding flow effortlessly. And our picture were everything we could ever want from our perfect day. Sam and Grace were very professional while also being very personable. They are the kindest of people. They captured our wedding perfectly. We would also recommend have both Sam and Grace photograph your wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Sam & Grace Photography 5
    Sam & Grace Photography 6
    Sam & Grace Photography 7

Sam & Grace Photography's reply:

Dear Emily, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review. We had so much fun and your wedding day was absolutely a dream. We couldn't ask for better clients to work for!

Sherry Miglin · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful People

As the mother of the bride, I was thoroughly impressed with Grace and Sam. They were so professional, they possess the ability to make everyone comfortable and relax. The pictures truly captured how beautiful my daughters special day was! Sherry Miglin

Sent on 09/15/2019

Sam & Grace Photography's reply:

Sherry- thank you so much for taking the time to write out this thoughtful review! We just adore your family and are so glad to have been included. ❤️
  • Drew and Hilary

Drew and Hilary · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible Wedding Photos and Video!

Grace and Sam are simply amazing people! They were so easy to work with. They were professional, accommodating and flexible throughout the entire experience. They are both so talented! Our engagement and wedding photos are everything we had hoped for and more and our video blew us away! They captured our wedding day perfectly! We are so grateful for our photos and video and will cherish them forever! Thank you Grace and Sam!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Sam & Grace Photography's reply:

Hilary we have loved being part of your wedding and love journey so far! Your amazing ability to plan and craft beautiful artwork made our job so easy. We can't wait to see where God takes you! Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave such a sweet review.
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding & Engagement Photos

Grace and Sam did a fabulous job with our wedding and engagement photos! They were flexible and quick to respond throughout the entire process, and their prices are extremely reasonable for the amazing work they do! They are friendly and thoughtful; I am normally EXTREMELY uncomfortable in front of cameras (especially video O.o), but they made me feel completely at ease. They went above and beyond on our wedding day-- working magic with a very low-lit reception venue and literally running circles around us at least a dozen times to get the perfect sparkler photo. Their incredible service didn't stop there; after the wedding Grace had a few sneak preview photos ready the next day! She's been great about editing a few touch-up requests from me. The photos look absolutely stunning, and we can't wait to see Sam's video! These two are so sweet, amazing, and talented; I would absolutely recommend them!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Sam & Grace Photography's reply:

Becky, you are wonderful. We absolutely loved working with you guys! Your wedding will never be forgotten by us. Thank you so much for spending time crafting this review up for us. We can't wait to see what the future brings for you two. You treated us so well during your wedding and we will not forget it!

Shelby · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely amazing

These two people are incredibly special. They listen and care about your vision and make it happen! They are a team you want to have on your wedding day! The first time we watched our wedding video we were blown away and watched it again and again. It will be treasured forever! They are HIGHLY recommended by us!!

Look at how amazing our wedding video turned out!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Sam & Grace Photography's reply:

Shelby we had so much fun working with you two. You are genuine and loving, and everything your Dad said about you during his heart-wrenching speech! If I ever need a nurse in the future I hope I run into you :)
  • Shaytell

Shaytell Taylor · Married on 09/16/2018

Professional & Personable

Our wedding was in September and we used Grace as our photographer for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding, and her husband Sam created our video. Our photos and video turned out great and we would highly recommend. Our favorite part about working with Grace and Sam are the personal touches such as getting dinner with them to not only talk details, but get to know who you are as a couple. I also loved the photo party that Grace coordinated to have a big reveal with friends and family present. I think having a photographer is a must for a wedding, but my husband and I went back and forth about also getting the video. My husband was initially opposed and thought it would not be worth it, I pushed for it and he finally caved, and I think he has watched the video about twenty times since we received it last week. We are both so happy with it and there is no better way to remember the emotions of that day as well as getting to see the moments that you missed. They both made us feel at ease about the whole process and took the lead on the day while minimizing our stress. Highly recommend. They make a great team!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Sam & Grace Photography 8

Sam & Grace Photography's reply:

We absolutely loved working with you guys! Thank you so much for spending time crafting this review up for us. We can't wait to see what the future brings for you two.

Katelyn Rush · Married on 09/02/2017

Top notch duo!

My experience with Sam and Grace Photography was amazing. It rained the entire day of our wedding. They were professional, accommodating and great to work with despite the weather challenges and our large family! I am so happy with our experience from engagement photos to wedding day to picking out pictures and HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Sam & Grace Photography's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for leaving this heartfelt note for us! We had such a good time despite the rain, and we loved getting to know your family even better during the intimate photo reveal! We love watching you two go on life adventures together (like your recent New Orleans trip

Marybeth · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I went through Sam and Grace Photography and Media and we were very pleased with the results. Grace was very sweet and fun to work with. She was very flexible with my busy schedule and that made a world of differences for me. I love every picture she captured and the price was affordable and worth every penny. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

Sam and Grace are great to work with. Grace did our photography and did an amazing job. She was so easy to work with and has a great attitude. She turned the pictures around within a couple weeks, and had a great price.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Annie · Married on 04/04/2015

I am so thankful for Sam and Grace! They were always available to answer any questions I had. On the day of our wedding, I was blown away with them. I asked for a lot of photos in a short amount of time and they handled it so well and everything turned out great! If you are thinking about booking them, do it! Sam and Grace both went above and beyond to make sure they captured our wedding and our personality! When working with them, you won't have to worry about a thing!!

Sent on 10/09/2016