17 Reviews for Salvatore & Co.

Cleaning (2)
Shipping (1)
Stone Upgrades (1)
Warranties (1)
17 Salvatore & Co. Reviews

We arrived in New York on Wednesday 25th Jan and got Engaged on arrival. My Fiance had done his research on line previous about Salvatore and Co. so we headed to 5th Ave. It was around 4 0 clock on the Wednesday afternoon and we were greeted by Liza who is so nice, very honest, patient and not pushy. We were there for over an hour looking at different settings and diamonds until we found the perfect one! Liza offered us a drink so of course we went for wine!
As were we getting married on the Friday 26th Jan Liza had a time limit to ensure engagement ring and wedding bands were ready by Thursday afternoon, Liza came trough with flying colours. Would highly recommend Salvatore and Co. to all.

Profile Picture Mairead, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My husband got my engagement ring custom made through Terry at Salvatore & Co. She was knowledgeable and helpful at guiding him through the process. We went back for both of our wedding bands and she was as equally helpful. Our rings are stunning! Free lifetime cleanings are a huge plus as well.

Profile Picture Michele, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties, Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

I worked with Liza at Salvatore & Co. to resize my engagement ring and order our wedding bands. I was nervous about giving the ring to an unknown jeweler for resizing, so she let me stay and watch as it was done! I totally trust this place and will definitely go back in the future.

Profile Picture Emma, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cleaning, Ring Sizing

Salvatore and Co. was an amazing jeweler to work with. With the help of Terry Levitsky, my husband designed the most exquisite engagement ring. Later when we were trying to shop for wedding bands, Terri helped us to design a custom wedding band to compliment my unique engagement ring. This was a little tricky because I was also trying to use the diamonds from my grandmother's wedding band, but Terri was extremely patient, supportive, and always ready to listen and advise. I was a little indecisive by Terri happily met with me in person multiple times to help me make my final decision. We were very satisfied and thankful that Terri worked with our budget while not compromising value or beauty. In the end, I was overwhelmed by how beautiful my wedding band turned out and glad that I listened to Terri's suggestion to add the hand engraving. Thanks Terri for your expertise and support in making this important decision!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé proposed to me in New York in October just gone, the next day we went to Salvatore & Co. A friend of Kevin's had recommended this Jewellers to him and i am so happy that they did. We had the pleasure of dealing with Michael and to say he was helpful is an understatement! I returned home with great knowledge about diamonds and the most fabulous ring. I will definitely be returning to buy my wedding band!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We worked primarily with Stephanie from Salvatore's but everyone we had any interactions with were so helpful and friendly. My husband purchased my engagement ring from Stephanie and after such a great experience we knew we would be using her for our wedding bands. I wanted a custom ring and Stephanie worked with us to create just what I was looking for in our budget. I have gotten so many compliments from both of my rings, I love them! So pleased,what a great team!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We worked with Terri specifically but would also run into Michael on occasion. Terri was very professional and the least bit pushy. She explained the entire process and went through all the options. She would never force something higher on us and would always show us quality. She helped us throughout the process for our wedding rings purchase in addition to other custom jewelry we purchased. We highly recommend Terri and Salvatore & Co for your future wedding or jewelry purchases.

Profile Picture User2748470, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Salvatore & Co. made the setting for my engagement ring, my wedding band and my husband's wedding band. We couldn't be happier with everything. For both my engagement ring and wedding ring, I found settings I liked from other jewelers, but Michael was able to recreate them as much more sturdy settings (so the diamonds would be more secure). I thought I couldn't like anything more than my engagement ring, until I saw the wedding band Salvatore & Co. made for me. It's the most beautiful ring I could possible dream of!

Profile Picture User2364672, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My sister-in-law and her husband got their rings here, and I was so impressed with the service when I went to pick up their rings that I was compelled to go back with my fiance and get our wedding bands there. They were extremely knowledgeable and their prices were great. It was a fun experience all around to work with them. Absolutely so happy with our rings!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/12, 9 Reviews
4.1

We bought my husbands ring at Salvatore & Co. They had exactly what we were looking for in his size and we were able to purchase it directly. The engraving was done within a day and we are very happy with everything.

Profile Picture Katherine, 2/11/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Salvatore is everything you would want in a jeweler: not only do they have the highest quality, but they are trustworthy and honest. They were recommended to us, and since, we have recommended them to anyone looking for rings. We mainly worked with Terri Levitsky, but they are a small stand, so we have worked with almost everyone at some point, and they all are wonderful. My husband purchased my engagement ring from Salvatore, and he was able to customize a ring to be exactly what he wanted for the price he was hoping for. When I had it appraised, the diamond appraised for even more than Salvatore’s appraisal. We went back to them for our bands, and Terri sat down with us and helped us find just what we were looking for. I wanted to buy my husband a white gold bracelet as a wedding gift, and while I shopped around (I even tried to use some personal connections to find better prices), Salvatore was able to find me the best value. The bracelet was not much of a sale for them, but they were treating it as if they were finding me the highest quality diamond.

Buying wedding rings can be a stressful process, but I have heard more than one person say that while they shopped around for months, Salvatore was without a doubt able to get the best quality for the best price. Further, they will respect your budget and treat you the same no matter what you are looking to buy.

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/4/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Salvatore & Co. was most accomodating right from the engagement ring to the wedding band - many, many compliments! Staff was very helpful & honest.

Profile Picture Nina, 9/9/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Stephanie at Salvatore Jewelers is just a pleasure! I was so happy to buy from them because of her. She was extremely professional, listened to what we were looking for and showed us only those pieces that matched our request. She didn’t waste our time at all and at the end when we told her we could only spend a certain amount, she did her best to come down to our price. Even when she couldn’t meet our price exactly, we felt she had done the best she could. Extremely straight-forward service, not pushy like many others in the area.

Profile Picture Sumaya, 5/28/11, 10 Reviews
4.7

We love our rings.... Amazing quality! The only place in the district that we trusted.

Profile Picture Teems, 10/11/09, 12 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Terri is SO friendly and easy to work with. The prices are a very fair deal, and the entire experience was lots of fun. Thank you!

Profile Picture David, 8/30/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Liza and the team at Salvatore & Co were amazing to have on our side during the wedding planning whirlwind. My fiance worked with Liza to design my dream ring, and we continue to go back to Liza and her team for our wedding bands and special attendant gift. They were able to find gorgeous options within our budget ranges and were extremely flexible and helpful in making sure we got our rings in time (without a lot of notice).

Profile Picture Effie, 6/21/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Michael Salvatore is excellent to deal with for both engagement rings and wedding bands. They are not the least expensive jewler on 47th street, but they have excellent quality and service. I have continued to use their services since our wedding and now my family members do as well.

Profile Picture Marcus, 7/3/05, 5 Reviews