Saltwater Studios Reviews

29 Reviews for Saltwater Studios

1 User photo

Saltwater Studios 1

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to reviewing Steph and Brent as our wedding photographer/cinematographer. Photos felt like the most important part of the day to me--the only thing that I would be able to keep after the party was all done. I ended up with Saltwater Studios after a very thorough search and 20+ phone calls with various other photo teams. From the first phone call with Steph, I knew I could trust her with the job. Since we didn't do an engagement shoot with them, we first met the morning of the wedding--and we were fast friends! When recommending Saltwater Studios to other friends and family, I often describe how it hardly felt like I was in a structured photo shoot. It felt more like I was walking around the venue, taking fun photos with my friends. I didn't feel bad about the time missed at cocktail hour to take portraits and group shots because I had such a blast taking the photos! Needless to say, the photos came out GORGEOUS--simple yet elegant, with beautiful lighting. I love that Steph and Brent were able to capture the necessary portraits and group shots, and everything else in between were beautiful moments and candids that we will treasure forever. I would not change a thing about my photographer choice, and would recommend Saltwater Studios to any bride looking for natural, stunning photos!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

Thank You Steph + Brent!

A few weeks after getting engaged, I luckily stumbled across a wedding video from Saltwater Studios featured on Style Me Pretty that stopped me in my tracks. It was shot so beautifully, using both film and digital and edited so creatively and purposefully with the background song that I KNEW I needed to hire Steph + Brent for my own wedding. We carefully chose a dream team of vendors, all of whom were incredibly talented husband/wife teams and Steph + Brent were no exception. They’re so down-to-earth, easy to communicate with and passionate about their work, it was no surprise that they were a calming, professional presence during our wedding day. They captured the day so beautifully it’s hard for me to get through our footage without crying. And our highlight real exceeded our wildest expectations - thank you both for everything!!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Kasey · Married on 09/09/2017

There are not enough words for me to say how amazing Steph and Brent are! First off, they make you feel like you have known them forever, they are genuinely kind and wonderful people. From the very beginning, with our engagement photos, we knew we had chosen the right photographer. Steph truly has a gift for capturing beautiful moments. We knew that our wedding photos would be gorgeous because of how beautiful our engagement photos turned out, however we were still absolutely floored not only with how STUNNING the wedding photos were, but also with how MANY photos there were (over 900)! I still look through the photos daily! We are still waiting on our video (we just got married on 9/9/17), but I wanted to share my review now because I know the video will be perfect and because I highly recommend Steph and Brent if you are looking for a wedding photographer who perfectly captures all of the moments of the day.

Saltwater Studios 2
    Sent on 10/01/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/06/2017

Hiring Saltwater Studios was one of the best vendor decisions I made for my wedding. From the moment we meet Stephaine, we knew we’d be completely comfortable in front of the camera with her. Our wedding day was a cloudy, windy, rainy day in Cape May, and all I wanted was beach photos. We quickly took wedding party photos on the beach, then sent everyone back inside while we stayed on the beach for our portraits. The photos of me and my husband on the stormy beach are my absolute favorite shots from that day.

Steph went above and beyond her duties as our photographer. She recommended a number of other vendors she trusted. They all turned out to be just as fabulous as her. And when my mom couldn’t figure out how to my bustle my dress, Steph jumped in and found a needle and thread and sewed it up so I could dance!

I am beyond thrilled with the job that Steph did. I would use her again, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a romantic, laid back, natural vibe for their photos.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/28/2016

Stephanie and Brent were absolutely amazing to work with! From the moment I contacted them, they were so nice, professional, and returned every email in record breaking time over the year of planning. : ) When it came to our wedding day, Steph and Brent felt like we knew them forever! They truly put my Husband and I at ease. We felt like we truly got to be in the moment and enjoy our whole day because they felt more like friends along our side than Photographers and Videographers. We cannot wait to see the finished product of our video, but we know it will be amazing! If you are wondering if you should book a Videographer for your big day, contact Saltwater Studios and your mind will be made up! We love you Steph and Brent!
    ~Lindsey & Luke

Sent on 11/21/2016

Hillary · Married on 09/17/2016

Endless thanks to this company for capturing our day so perfectly. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring Stephanie to be our photographer. When it came time to make our album, we had such a hard time narrowing down our shots because there were so many beautiful ones to choose from! And not only did our pictures turn out beautifully, Stephanie also went above and beyond that day helping me with my veil/bustle and driving me to my first look when our limo did not show up! All totally unexpected and SO appreciated. She is truly wonderful and we really loved having her as part of our day. Also check out Saltwater's Photobooth called "The Good Vibes Booth"- it was a huge hit with our guests.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2014

If I could give Saltwater Studios 10 stars I would. To me, the photos are one of the most important parts of the wedding- it is the way that you remember the day, which everyone knows goes by so quickly. Steph and Brent- a married photo/video duo- were so so so unbelievably wonderful. She answered my millions of texts and phone calls, even if they had nothing to do with photos or video. Our photos turned out better than I ever could have dreamed. She and Brent were so unobtrusive. They captured everything without being in your face the whole day. I honestly could go on and on about them. They are so unbelievably sweet and personable. They captured the style of our wedding perfectly. They are so talented. I recommend Saltwater Studios for any type of event.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2014

I cannot say enough good things about having Stephanie be part of our wedding in Stone Harbor, NJ on June 21. She was so easy to work with and really felt like she became part of our family. She provided great support during our planning process which really made us feel like we had found the right person to work with.
    And the best part is along with how great a person she is her photos are exquisite. Everything goes by in such a rush on your wedding day but I can truely say I can relive every moment with Stephanies photos. She is truely gifted.
    I wanted to get married all over again just so I can have her there getting all the special moments! Thank you again Stephanie.

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/05/2014

When we started our search for a wedding photographer, we simultaneously learned about cinema and the photojournalist style of wedding videos. Saltwater Studios had EVERYthing we were in search of -- for BOTH photo and cinema! Steph was a dream to work with, especially throughout the year leading up to our wedding day, and on the day itself. She has such a personable, calm, and focused way about her. Brent is consistently behind the scenes capturing our day, and we barely even noticed he was there filming the whole time. He has such a unique and talented style for telling the story of our wedding day, from the littlest detail to the major events. Working with Steph and Brent was an absolute joy! Response time and attentiveness were unrivaled. Our thousands of beautiful photos were edited in such a professional and timely manner. Music choices, voice-overs, creative screens, and effects were matched up terrifically for our film. We will always have our albums and our special film to treasure, thanks to Steph and Brent of Saltwater Studios. This is a wedding day decision you CERTAINLY won't regret....Definitely one of our favorite decisions we made!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Robin · Married on 08/23/2013

Stephanie and Brett went above and beyond our expectations! From the moment I met them, I knew that they were going to film and photograph our wedding! Stephanie and Brett always always makes you feel so comfortable and happy because of their warm and genuine personalities, which captures the best pictures and video of being in the moment which is very important to me. I had a total of 24 people in my bridal party, and she had complete control over getting everyone situated where they had to be to create the best photos. The video that Brett captured was outstanding and brought tears of happiness, i'm so happy I have it to look back on all of our beautiful moments from that day. The editing of the pictures is by far the best i've seen. So professional and clear. I can't be any happier with Stephanie and Brett....i'm so happy they were part of our day!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Jill · Married on 07/20/2013

We had the opportunity to work with Stephanie as our photographer for our wedding this summer in Philadelphia. She was a pleasure to work with. We interviewed several other photographers, and when we met with Stephanie, her work spoke for itself! She was very easy to work as we put our contract in place and was extremely professional. On our wedding day, she put my mind at ease by arriving early. Her pleasant personality was well-received, and she interacted well with all of our guests. She delivered our pictures, as promised and on time, according to our contract. I would very highly recommend Stephanie's work.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Shannon · Married on 06/29/2013

Saltwater Studios was a fantastic choice for both my video and photography needs.

Saltwater did both my engagement photo shoot and then all the photography on my big day. They were wonderful to work with throughout the entire process and I was very happy with my pictures and video.

What I received after my June wedding was a website with all of my pictures. The selection was great and there were so many. The shots captured were perfect and every small event withing my ceremony and reception was photographed. The film was also very well put together. I got a dvd with an 8-10 minute highlight of everything and then a menu that all the key points of my wedding. It was very organized and my family enjoyed watching it and remembering the day.

Saltwater Studios is reliable, talented and priced fairly. I was very happy with everything.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Stephanie is wonderful!! She is very pleasant to work with - we had fun with her! Her work speaks for itself and it is affordable. She loves doing weddings and it shows when she is photographing you. She has top of the line equipment too. I would book her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Katie · Married on 10/07/2011

Stephanie was so amazing and her work is absolutely unbelievable. She was exactly what I was looking for, I have recommended her to my friends, and will continue to recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Kristin · Married on 08/13/2011

Being wedding photographers our selves our photographer was one of the most important parts of our wedding. Stephanie has a wonderful eye for emotion felt candids and that was important to us. She did a fantastic job with our pictures and was very easy to work with. We would highly recommend her to anyone wanting the most natural, high quality photos to remember their big day!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Mala · Married on 08/06/2011

Stephanie is great. She was so patient, so accommodating, and so reasonable throughout the whole process, from our first meeting to the big day itself. And of course, she's an extremely talented photographer (check out her website - the photos speak for themselves!). I highly recommend her to other brides-on-a-budget. You'll be impressed.

Sent on 02/19/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/30/2011

Stephanie is an amazingly talented photographer who runs her business professionally. She was able to capture the excitement and joy of our wedding day with photographs better than we could have imagined. We felt comfortable with Stephanie from the beginning and had a great time during our engagement shoot. She gave great direction for poses and scenery but was completely open to our ideas as well. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone and hope to use her services again!

Sent on 09/11/2011

Laura · Married on 10/02/2010

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stephanie! She was an absolutely pleasure to work with. She was fun and energetic while maintaining such a high level of professionalism. My husband and I and our families loved the sneak peak of photos she posted on her blog, and we received our proofs so quickly. She is an amazing photographer at such a fair price and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/10/2010

Diane · Married on 08/19/2010

I don't have enough good things to say about Stephanie! She helped everything to go so smoothly. She became an instant friend, and was an absolute delight to have photograph our special day. We LOVE our photos, and we're so glad we chose to have her as our photographer. She worked with our specific needs and schedules, and made everything go seamlessly. We highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/11/2011

Elinor · Married on 07/18/2009

We were really pleased with our wedding photographs and absolutely loved working with Stephanie. She took hundreds of pictures of everyone at the wedding and captured all the best moments, and our guests barely noticed she was there. She was unobtrusive, professional and a pleasure to work with. She took a great range of pictures: formal, informal, color and black and white and she was extremely quick to put them online after the wedding. We -- and our guests -- loved the 'sneak peak' of the photos she sent, and the quality of prints was also outstanding. We have had tons of compliments on our wedding pictures and we highly recommend Stephanie.

Sent on 07/05/2010

Melissa · Married on 03/21/2009

Stephanie was very fun and professional! I enjoyed working with her, especially on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2009

Jen · Married on 07/25/2008

Stephanie was AWESOME! She's such an easy person to work with and I really loved my pictures. I'm so happy she photographed our wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2009

Cindy · Married on 06/08/2008

We could not have chosen a better photographer for our daughter's wedding. Stephanie was very much in touch with the feelings and wishes of our daughter and son-in-law. Rather than have tradional photos taken their wish was to have fun and spur of the moment pictures taken. Stephanie's personality and skills matched their wishes exactly. There were several tradional poses at the wishes of the parents and these photots are also exceptional. We would highly recommend Stephanie!

fyi...on the next page there is not an option for mother-of-the-bride. However, please know that that is who I am.

Sent on 07/21/2009

courtney · Married on 06/07/2008

Stephanie was professional, courteous but most importantly she captured our wedding day in the exact way we desired! Stephanie went out of her way to get photos that reflected our style. Stephanie did a wonderful job and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/20/2009

Amy · Married on 10/20/2007

Stephanie is a wonderful photpgrapher. Her price is right and she captured our day on film beautifully.

Sent on 03/29/2008