15 Reviews for Salt & Pepper Catering

Server(s) (1)
Tastings (1)
American (1)
10 Salt & Pepper Catering Reviews

Always delicious, unique, friendly, professional... and the Best !!
... Janice

Profile Picture Janice, 6/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

JD and his team provided delicious food and great service on our wedding day. JD was always very quick to respond to all of my questions and very accomodating when it came to selecting a menu. Everyone mentioned to us how great the food was! I would definitely recommend Salt & Pepper catering to anyone getting married in the DFW area, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American

Food is one of the most important part of the wedding! When my husband and I started our wedding planning we had a hard time finding caterer. Luckily we found JD on WeddingWire, we read all the reviews and they were all positive. We contacted JD who was quick to reply to us and we set up a meeting. When we arrived at the food tasting meeting, he had a table prepared for us like we were going on a date with personal chef...we felt really special! We started trying the food and OMG the food was soo good! We were sold! The food was delicious and we actually took some leftover home =). Leaving that meeting we knew right away that he was going to be part of our big day. What I liked about JD is his level of professionalism. We also saw that he was passionate about what he does which matters alot! When you're finding a vendor especially for food you need someone you can trust. On the wedding JD and his team did a phenomenal job! They were on time, the food was plenty for my 230 guests who loved the food are still praising his food. When my husband and I got our plate JD made sure that it was everything we wanted when we took our first bite.
My husband and I are so grateful of Salt&Pepper (JD) and his team for making our special day even more special! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND SALT & PEPPER!

Profile Picture Rose, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Salt & Pepper Catering did an amazing job at our wedding. Not only was the food delicous (our guests are still raving about the food), the staff wasalso super friendly, attentive, and accommodating. We had a great experience overall and highly recommend Salt & Pepper Catering for any occasion, especially weddings. We cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day so flawless and delicious!

Profile Picture Minnie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

JD is amazing! He responded to my multiple emails and family members questions in a timely manner. He also made his own appointment to tour my venue to see what his crew would need or not need. He showed up on time and the food was AMAZING! Food is one of the biggest things for a wedding and JD took that stress right off my shoulders. I would deff use him again for any catering needs.

Profile Picture Tessa, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The smoothest caterer I have ever worked with and I'm an event planner for a living. My venue very much enjoyed working with him as well! They were very easy to work with especially with last minute changes and we got tons of compliments on our food!

Profile Picture April, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

JD and his crew are the best! Trustworthy, on-time, delicious/fresh food and will always work with your flavors and taste. Beyond expectations!

Profile Picture Priya, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

JD and the team at SP Cater were wonderful to work with. Made everything seamless. Food was beautiful and delicious. They really work with you to ensure you’re getting what you want and that you’re happy. They make sure everything is coordinated with the venue, made everything stress free. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Salt & Pepper Catering was very responsive and accommodating throughout the entire wedding process. The staff was very friendly and professional, and the owner consistently made sure that we were happy with our services. We will definitely be recommending their services to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Paige, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews