Salt + Paperie Reviews

1 User photo

• Lena

Lena McMillen · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Reasonable Prices and Beautifully Crafted

I really enjoyed meeting with Jacki. She had a wide variety of products and her stationary was gorgeous. She is also an amazing artist and adds her own flair to her work. We were very satisfied and will most likely use her work for our wedding. Very reasonably priced too! Very comparable to stationary online.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend!

Jacki met our every expectation! From planning meetings around our hectic work schedules to detail adjustments and wording advice, Jacki was phenomenal. She really got to know us from the start and felt more like a friend than anything. We love her and love her work! She is friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to respond. Salt and Paperie is the best!

Pricing is for save the dates, invitations, placecards, and koozies.

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 06/02/2018

Fun and Exciting

Everything about my daughters experience with Jacki Gil was wonderful! She went above and beyond to help her with all of her stationery needs for the wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Cara · Married on 04/01/2017

I love love love everything that Jacki touches! Jacki created my entire wedding suite, everything from invitations and place cards, to cup and coozies for my bridal brunch, and I could not be more impressed. I emailed Jacki less than four months before my wedding date, and she ensured everything was done timely and to perfection. Jacki is incredibly detailed-oriented, and every time I sent her an idea of something I wanted done, the proof she sent back had an extra touch of class added. I could not recommend Jacki enough - her work added the touch of class to every aspect of my wedding, and I will be using her for years of stationary and invitations to come!

Sent on 04/18/2017
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/05/2016

Beautiful work. Great experience

Jacki was such a joy to work with. As a lover of graphic design, I really wanted to design my own wedding invitation suite but didn't know much about printing/paper sizes/etc., so I turned to Jacki to help me out. She was extremely helpful and ready to give advice when I needed it. She handled all the printing services for us and was gracious through the few curveballs I threw her along the way. Had I not done the designing, I would definitely have worked with her for the designs as well. Her work is beautiful, creative, and unique, and she is just great! Absolutely recommend for any stationery needs!

Sent on 10/08/2019

I was not really planning on doing any reviews but after getting my invitation proofs back yesterday, visiting this page, and seeing only a handful of reviews I felt compelled. Jacki is not only incredibly talented, but she's a joy to work with and has been so sweet and helpful throughout this process. I sent her some pictures from my Pinterest inspiration board and what she came up with was PERFECT. I seriously cannot wait to mail them out for everyone to see!

Sent on 02/05/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/28/2015

I have never seen more professional, creative and enthusiastic work than Jacki's!

I was so blessed to have her work on my wedding invitations, programs and wedding napkins. She also did my thank you notes and several other personal projects.

I'm so biased now. I don't like store bought stationary anymore--i must have SALT AND PAPERIE. She is worth it.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Amy · Married on 05/25/2014

Jacki is wonderful to work with! My daughter and I wanted to create something really personal for her wedding, and Jacki brought our vision to reality. Also, Salt & Paperie offers great value and quality. We would highly recommend for all your printing needs.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Suzanne · Married on 05/24/2014

Jacki was AMAZING! She was very professional and did exactly what I wanted. I am super excited about my invitations!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2014

Jacki is amazing! She is creative, imaginative and finds a way to make exactly what you envision for your big event from the ideas you give her. She was relentless in her pursuit to make me happy and make my day special. I will contact Jacki for every invitation/announcement I will need in the future!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Alex · Married on 04/05/2014

Salt + Paperie made both the invitations and programs for my wedding, and they turned out better than I ever could have imagined! Jacki is so easy to work with. She took the ideas I had and produced a beautiful, one-of-a-kind product. After considering buying a pre-made template for my invitation, deciding to go with Salt + Paperie was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Invitations are the first impression your guests get of your wedding, and Jacki will not disappoint! I highly recommend Salt + Paperie, and I know I will be using them again in the future!

Sent on 03/19/2014

MARY ALICE · Married on 10/12/2013

First off its super easy to say that I loved working with Jacki!
    I was introduced to her through some other wedding vendors I booked and boy was I happy her name got passed along to me! I was living in Birmingham, AL planning a wedding in Athens, AL and Jacki was very easy to communicate with long distance. I'm sure I sent her way too many pictures and email requests but I never heard a complaint and always had a timely response. When it came to designing my wedding paper goods (invitations, programs, table numbers, thank yous, etc) all I had to do was give her a few examples of what I had in mind and explain the "feel" of my wedding. She pretty much got everything right the first time around and was happy to tweak anything I wanted! Jacki even did a lot of free hand writing on chalkboards and windows - which my mom probably sprung on her within a week or so of the wedding! I highly recommend Salt + Paperie even if you are not local to Huntsville - Jacki's creativity will get the job done!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Leigh · Married on 01/28/2017

Jacki was great to work with! She was very patient and professional while helping to create my perfect design. She offers a wide variety of products to fully brand your wedding if you are interested! Jacki designed our invitation suite, koozies, snapchat filter, and stamp of our "logo" to use on other random projects. She was a joy to work with and her work turned out great! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Great job on the invitations. Worked with me on my budget and design. Had them ready in plenty of time.

Sent on 06/08/2015

carol · Married on 05/16/2015

3.5

Jackie did our save the date post cards. The cards turned out great but we had a problem with the paper and the post office. Had we known the slick paper was a problem we would have put them in envelopes. I think 80% of the ones we mailed had a black smudge across my daughter's face. We talked to the post office and they said sometimes that happens on the carf stock we used. WE told Jackie about the problem and suggested she advise clients not to use the paper as post cards but put them in envelopes. All the information had been sent to her for the cards via email. When they were ready she called me and since we lived near her she met us and delivered the save the date cards instead of having to charge us shipping.

Sent on 05/19/2015