Salt + Paper Calligraphy Reviews

View more information

• Destiny
    Destiny J. Married on 07/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you are thinking about it…DO IT!

I gave Salt + Paper an inspo pic for an alternative guestbook sign and Andrea blew it out of the water! We made the sign ourselves beforehand and Andrea was our perfect artist to decorate it! Communication and service was great. She asked many questions about details beforehand, sent a draft sketch, and delivered a beautiful keepsake that will be cherished for years to come. I decided I didn’t want the normal Cricut vinyl lettering and looked into calligraphy, worried about the cost. I’m so glad I found Andrea! She was reasonably priced, in my opinion, and made the process so smooth and reassuring. Will recommend to everyone!
    Kali J. Married on 06/11/2022

Highly recommend!

I used salt and paper for my recent wedding and can not say enough good things about the process. Andrea was extremely well organized and communication was amazing throughout. I used a mirror as the seating chart and it was so beautifully done. We got so many compliments. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 09/04/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Andrea did an AMAZING job with our welcome sign and seating chart for our wedding. Her calligraphy was very easy to read but also looked so elegant. We had so many compliments on our signs! They definitely added the perfect touch to our decorations! Highly recommend!

Salt + Paper Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Tiffany! I felt so lucky to be a part of your and Luke’s special day 😊