11 Reviews for Salon Tomai

Fake Lashes (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
11 Salon Tomai Reviews

Toni is an amazing hair stylist. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. All of the girls in the wedding including my flower girl had the perfect up dos! She really is passionate about what she does and her work proves that!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Wedding Party Makeup

Toni and her team are amazing! Very professional while also keeping the crazy stressed bride happy! Toni and her team came right to my wedding venue so I did not have to rush around, we established a time line and the girls were very efficient! The day of your wedding can be very hectic and these girls made my day so much easier, not to mention everyone's hair and make up was amazing! Thank you Salon Tomai!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni and Sylvia were absolutely amazing on my wedding day! They were on time, professional, and worked in a timely manner. They offered choices but gave their own professional opinion while considering what each person wanted. I couldn't be happier with the way I looked! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kasey, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I love the laid back fun and classy staff. Book this salon you will be very pleased!!! I always feel beautiful after I get my hair done here. If you are getting color done you can run next store and get your nails done while you process. awesome

Profile Picture dawn, 3/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni did hair and make up for my wedding in March 2016. All my girls, my mother and mother-in-law, and myself could not have been any happier! Our hair looked amazing even after 5 hours of dancing! The pictures turned out wonderful and my husband was so happy with how natural she made me look (normally I do not wear much make up). I have and will continue to send people her way because I know their experience will be just as great as mine was!

Profile Picture Sandi, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni does amazing hair, she did my at home wedding style and it came out perfect !

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni did my hair for my wedding and she was amazing. She made my hair exactly how I wanted it! She was very punctual, professional and fun!!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni was fabulous! She did my hair, my two bridesmaids, and my mom. We didn't get to do a trial because of my crazy schedule...but Toni came up with EXACTLY what I had imagined for my hair. I let my bridesmaids pick whatever they wanted and they both looked great. She was quick, checked with me along the way to make sure I liked it, and super awesome to work with!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni at Salon Tomai did my hair and my girls' hair for my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! She came to my location, was timely, professional, and made the whole process very easy! I have historically "difficult" hair - fine and not ever as long as I'd like it - and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find a hairstyle I loved. I was so happy with how my hair looked and got so many compliments! I highly reccomend Salon Tomai!!

Profile Picture kari, 11/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very friendly and professional. I highly recommend going there.

Profile Picture Rainia, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni did my hair and make up for my wedding and she was amazing! I absolutely loved it! It was perfect for my beach wedding!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/7/10, 1 Review