29 Reviews for Salon Pasca

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
29 Salon Pasca Reviews

Writing this with the utmost sincerity...Salon Pasca is a spectacular, full service salon that also includes kindness and support. This salon is one that you can count on: professional, friendly staff and service, gorgeous style, reliability, and goes the extra mile.

Profile Picture Liza, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This was a very special day for me as my son was getting married.

Christine selected the women to do my hair and makeup, out of the park !

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Salon Pasca totally met all of my needs as mother of the bride. I was invited to come in and do a "practice" session to see what style that best suited me personally. I'm so glad that was offered to me. The results were over the top. I received so many compliments the day of the wedding. Ann totally relieved all the stress and worry about what to do with my hair. Don't hesitate or stress about where to go for complete satisfaction. Salon Pasca is definitely the place!!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Going to Salon Pasca with my bridesmaids the morning of my wedding was an amazing choice and the perfect way to start my day! Everyones hair turned out gorgeous, as did our make up. I would also like to note that the few times someone in our party asked for something to be fixed or done differently, they happily accommodated us. They provided some bagels, pastries, and mimosas, plus they built in plenty of time so we did not feel rushed. Overall, an great experience with a wonderful final product for a much more reasonable price than most places I was considering.

A huge thank you and shoutout to Faith, who did my hair! I had gone in for a trial and showed up the day of and asked to do something completely different (not because I didn't like the trial, but because I had a change of vision). Faith is so incredibly talented and artistic and made sure my hair looked amazing! I have incredibly thick hair and barely had to adjust any bobby pins all night, so that was awesome. Thank you Faith and Salon Pasca!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brianna, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Oh my goodness!! I love this salon! I live out of state and so wish that this place was closer to me! I, (the mother of the groom), and my mother,(the grandmother of the groom), had hair and make-up done the morning of my son's wedding. I had an up-do and my mother had a wash and blow out; we both had full makeup and lashes done. Our individual needs could not have been more different, and these ladies tailored the services to our specific wishes. It was amazing! ! My mother is very, very particular about her hair style and also has mobility issues; she stepped out of Salon Pasca strutting and beaming like a Queen! All the ladies made such a fuss, and made her look and feel so very special! Also, words can not describe how thrilled I was with the services that I received. Kim did my hair and make-up. The up-do that she created and the makeup that she applied were perfection. I only wish I knew what spray she used to set my makeup - even with the happy tears and the hours of dancing - I still looked fresh and put together at the end of the evening! And my up-do!! After literally dancing for 5 hours straight, every bobby pin and hair were still in place, ( I was even too tired to take my hair down at the end of the night so I slept in my do and it still looked fabulous the next day - I am not kidding!) Thank you so very much for the memories created that morning while you helped get us ready for my son's wedding. You made a very special day even more special!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We had a wedding party of 9 have their hair and makeup done here and it was perfect! We were truly pampered and left looking and feeling gorgeous!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say it enough I was AMAZED and THRILLED to see what my girls and mother looked like when they walked out of this salon. Jamie was great to work with when scheduling and always attentive via email (which was very important as I worked a second shift). Ann is very talented, and is very good at reading her clients, I went for a trail and left on the fence about whether to cancel and book another salon. I in a few short days had Jamie contacting me about doing another trail run with a different stylist, Bev. Bev is FABULOUS she is quick, and ensures that you the client get what you are looking for. She was warm and one of the BEST stylists I have ever talked and worked with. Kim the Make-up artist was great as well. I could go on for days about this salon, and I HIGHLY recommend you contact them, you will be extremely satisfied. Thank you Ann, Bev, Kim, Faith, Kelly, Liz, and Mayra.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Barry, 5/6/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Salon Pasca is one of the best salons I have been to. They are very professional and understand the science behind beauty. Abbey D. did my bridal hair and makeup and despite my aversion to wearing makeup, she brought me to a place where I could almost see myself buying daily makeup for myself. My makeup was perfect - natural, but elegant and classy. My hair was a wonderful updo that she created with inspiration from photos I brought in. She also helped with my veil application. I couldn't have asked for a better beauty guru!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Jewelry
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Contour Makeup, Updos/Styling

When I started looking for salons I quickly realized most salons were close on Sundays and many were unwilling to open or were up-charging significantly. When I came across Salon Pasca I was super excited--they were open on Sundays and had space to accommodate my bridesmaids, family, and I earlier in the morning for hair and makeup, and had excellent reviews and portfolio! I did both a hair and makeup trial a few weeks before the wedding, which was fantastic as it allowed me to make any comments or suggestions so they could make it absolutely perfect the day of. I absolutely loved the makeup Abbey did on me, and Beverly was excellent to work with giving me the perfect hairstyle I wanted. All of the other ladies were also wonderful and everyone looked amazing!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I was fortunate enough to have one of the co-owners of the salon style not only my hair but, my bridesmaids, my mother and my daughters hair for my wedding. The best part was each of us had completely different updos. It did not look like just one person took care of us. I did do a practice ahead of time, it was worth every penny. On the day of the wedding, Ann pulled out her phone, looked it over with me, made sure it was still 100% what I wanted and got to work. It was one less thing to stress over the day of.

Though the salon is located in Delaware, Ann had no problem traveling a little over an hour to come take care of us at the hotel we were getting ready at in New Jersey. She was early and had everything ready to go when it was time. My 8 year old is a bit of a "tomboy" and doesn't even like to get her hair combed, let along sit still for an hour getting it put up in curls however; Ann was great with her, she was kind and worked quickly enough to get her hair done but still looked completely polished and ready to be jr. bridesmaid. The pricing was reasonable, especially when it came to not only coming to the hotel but driving an hour to get there. She charged me less than some salons in Jersey quoted me! As a person in the service industry myself, I would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding.

~The New Mrs. Grandrino~

Profile Picture angela, 7/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Salon, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

As the mother of the bride, I had a great experience with Ann. She was friendly and able to put me at ease. My hair was perfect. She also did my granddaughter's hair. Ann was patient with her and even had her smiling. Ann did an adorable updo for an eight year old. At the end of the night, my granddaughter's hair still looked awesome.

Profile Picture Elena, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone at the salon was AMAZING!!! The stylists were all so nice and welcoming, they were very helpful with ideas for hair and makeup if we weren't sure what we wanted. My bridesmaids and I all absolutely loved our hair and makeup and got so many compliments on my wedding day! I couldn't have picked a better salon to help me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The wonderful staff and stylists at Salon PASCA helped make my wedding day that much more beautiful with the flawless hair and makeup job they did! I could
not have asked for a more perfect day, and I got so many complements on my hair and makeup - I truly felt the most beautiful I ever have!

Profile Picture User5456612, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Salon Pasca was wonderful. They opened the Salon on a Sunday just for my wedding party. Jamie was great to work with when scheduling my appointments. Jen did my hair and make up and was amazing. My hair never has any volume and its near impossible to hold curls for longer than an hour, but Jen was able to give me both! My make up was equally great! The entire staff was professional and great to work with, I would recommend them to any bride who likes great results at a very good price!

Profile Picture Kortni, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenna, Jenna, Jenna is all I have to say! I went in for my trial and she did what I asked and it looked great but came in day of wedding and wanted something different and she took right to it, making my hair look the best it has ever looked! It was amazing and stayed up all night which was important. She knew exactly how to handle my mother. Mother of bride and bridesmaids got their hair done too the day of and the salon was very accommodating as we didn't have appointments for them. Everyone ended up with great hair for the wedding. If you are getting married in the area, make an appointment with Jenna!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome! Absolutely awesome. Jen and her team traveled on site to get us ready for the big day. They were prompt, professional, and their attention to detail was so appreciated! They made everyone look like the absolute best versions of themselves as opposed to overly made up strangers. Every single bridesmaid looked spectacular. Both of mothers, siblings, and grandparents also looked great. Going with Salon Pasca was one of the best choices I made. Not to mention, I have a great new hair stylist in Jen! Thanks ladies for making us look fabulous!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/25/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenna has been my hair stylist for the last year and so I decided to use Salon Pasca for my wedding and I'm so glad I did! The team at Salon Pasca is so much fun and they do fabulous work! I had a big party -- there were 12 of us all together -- and they had no trouble getting us out the door on time. Jenna is the sweetest- she spent a long time making sure my hair was just right! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Kendra, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Natasha has been doing my hair since I was 10 years old - Salon Pasca is outstanding. Everyone there is amazing and extremely professional. They did a wonderful job on myself, my mom, and my bridal party or my special day! Everyone had their hair and makeup done and looked fantastic. Thank you to everyone at Salon Pasca :)

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Natasha and the team are the best! Thanks for bring an important part of our big day!
XO

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn Stein from salon pasca did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I showed her a picture of wanted and she did an amazing job! Highly recommend jenn and salon pasca excellent salon and service!

Profile Picture Angela, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved Salon Pasca for hair and makeup! Had total of 6 girls to get done! Salon provided a hair stylist for each girl and 2 makeup artists! Made the morning of my wedding stress free!

Profile Picture User3899165, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Salon Pasca provided hair and make-up services for my daughter's bridal party, including mothers and other guests, on the morning of her wedding day. They were ready when we arrived with multiple stylists and make-up consultants, and even mimosas and breakfast pastries, which we really appreciated! They happily accommodated one person who had only requested make-up, but when she saw how beautifully the others' hair styles were turning out, asked if she could also have her hair done - and was pleased with the result. We basically took over the Salon for those hours, and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly!

Profile Picture User3916654, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies made me feel like a princess! Kelly did an amazing job on my hair and the makeup was great too. They really made my bridal party look beautiful. When we walked in the salon, they had an awesome spread set out for us and just really knew how to keep me calm and relaxed while I was getting my hair and make up done. My mom really loved that she was able to get her hair and make up free since I had so many attendants!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/5/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They are great here and they did a fantastic job on my thick hair. They are very trendy and nice and they also serve mimosas when you are getting you hair done.

Profile Picture Valerie , 7/18/09, 4 Reviews