Salon Aqua Reviews

Salon Aqua 6
Salon Aqua 7

Laura · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful!

I wish I could have Katie do my hair and make up every day!! She, Jamie, and Joann did an amazing job with my hair and my bridesmaids’ hair! They had everything they needed and everyone’s hair turned out beautiful and lasted all day and night with no issues! Cassidy did a wonderful job on make up for the bridesmaids. Everyone looked like the best version of themselves! Katie did and excellent job on my makeup, I don’t often wear makeup and she did a great job of making me still feel like myself.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Salon Aqua 8

Laura,
    Thank you so much for your review! You and your crew were a dream to work with and made our job that mush easier. Congratulations again! We hope to see you very soon.
  • ambergray23

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

A Wonderful Experience

Working with Salon Aqua was a wonderful experience. The facility was clean and welcoming and the staff was very friendly. Parking was hard to find so they actually came outside and waved us down so that we wouldn't get lost! Our group included myself (the bride), my maid of honor, the flower girl (4 y/o) and my mother. We received hair services and makeup for myself and my maid of honor. The whole vibe was just truly laid back and comfortable. We were also extremely pleased with the results! My maid of honor has very short hair and it looks so elegant! My hair and makeup were stunning - I wish I could have it done that way every day! Check out the photos and, if you're getting married in Savannah, you should definitely book Salon Aqua!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Salon Aqua 19
    Salon Aqua 20
    Salon Aqua 21

Amber,
    Thank you for your review! You were a stunning bride and we are so lucky to have been a part of your special day. You can come in any time and we will do your makeup!
    Angela & the Salon Aqua team.

Misty · Married on 06/16/2018

My mom and I had a great experience getting our wedding makeup done. They truly listened to what we wanted and I felt beautiful (thanks Emily!)

Sent on 06/23/2018

Salon Aqua's reply:

Thank you for your review Misty! We are thrilled that we were a part of your special day. Congratulations & we hope to see you again!

Jamie · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Salon Aqua was stress free even though we were doing it at a distance. Joan did such a beautiful job on my mother, my sister, and my self. We were able to just tell her what we were thinking and show her a few pictures and she produced gorgeous hairstyles that fit our personalities. I highly recommend using Salon Aqua for your hairstyling needs.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Salon Aqua's reply:

Thank you Jamie! We loved working with you as well. We hope that your weding day was a special as you are!

Lindsey · Married on 07/24/2017

I'm from Kentucky and my dream was to get married on tybee island. Salon aqua did my hair and makeup and made me absolutely beautiful. The girls are super nice and will go out of their way to please you, I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Salon Aqua's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Sophie · Married on 07/07/2017

Katie and Angela at Salon Aqua were amazing! They made me feel so special on my wedding day and were a blast to hang out with while I was getting ready. I eloped in Lafayette Square near by, and they even let me put my dress on after my hair and make up were done. Love them! If I lived in Savannah they would be my go to salon!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Salon Aqua's reply:

We are THRILLED that you had such an amazing day! And we are honored that we were able to help you achieve your look. Hope to see you soon!!

My entire bridal party and myself got ready at Salon Aqua the day of my wedding and it went by perfectly! Kimberly did my hair and it couldn't have looked better! Katy did my makeup and it was amazing! Cadence and Jasmine were a couple of the other stylist doing hair and they also did such a great job on the bridesmaids and mothers. Each bridesmaid incorporated a braid in their hair (some with up-dos and some styled down). I couldn't have asked for my special day to go any better thanks to Salon Aqua!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Salon Aqua's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Alisha! <3 you!

nancy · Married on 03/26/2016

Thanks Salon Aqua for making my daughter her bridesmaids and myself look so gorgeous. It was such a pleasant stress free experience thanks to the professional staff. All our needs where met beyond our expectations. Christine was right on top of anything we needed. Kimberly Padgett Newell did a fabulous job on the bride myself and flowergirl. My daughter (the bride) has never looked more beautiful her hair and make was incredible. I would (and have) highly recommend them for weddings, special occasions or just a haircut and color. Thanks again Salon Aqua for making Alisha's day so wonderful

This salon is awesome, can't recommend it highly enough. The process of booking, changing appointments, asking annoying questions and the trail then the wedding hair was just great from front to back. Everyone here is talented, professional and great to work with. I actually originally had my hair trial with someone who ended up moving but then Krysti was our new stylist and did an amazing job on my bridal hair, mother of the bride and 2 bridesmaids. I have wavy hair, had extensions in and she managed to accomplish giving me the style I wanted that held without frizzing or getting wavy in the heat and humidity. She styled it so as to hide any of the extension bonds and it kept all day and night. I also had a halo that she weaved beautifully through my hairstyle. Above and beyond.

The makeup artist was also fantastic. I have allergies to certain products so I brought my own and she did such a wonderful job using a mix of my products and hers. The only downside is that due to there being only one makeup artists, the wedding party goes one at a time rather than a few going at once.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Salon Aqua's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so glad you were happy with the services! Congratulations!!

Lisa · Married on 08/16/2014

I could not say enough good things about salon aqua. My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair and makeup. Working with them was a pleasure. A special thank you to Christine you helped plan the day of with me. I had to keep adjusting who wanted what done and she was was extremely flexible!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Salon Aqua's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review Lisa! We are so happy to have helped make your big day so special!

Kelsey · Married on 06/07/2014

Salon Aqua did my hair, my mother's hair and updos for my TEN bridesmaids! I really wanted my bridesmaids to feel beautiful and they all looked flawless. There were 3 stylists to help with all of our hair and they had us done AHEAD of schedule. I couldn't believe it! Krysti made me feel so gorgeous and put me at ease throughout the entire process. She listened to everything I wanted and made my hair look better than I could have ever imagined. Salon Aqua was PERFECT to work with and handled our big crowd so easily.

My hair looked amazing! Christy was a doll!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Salon Aqua's reply:

Thank you for your review! And, congratulations!!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/24/2014

The girls from Salon Aqua were amazing. My hair looked even better than my hair trial and I couldn't be happier. The make-up was also pure perfection. Both girls were amazing, talented, and fun to hang out with during the process. I would definitely recommend the salon to others looking for perfection on their big day!

I wanted perfect hair for my May destination wedding and Krysti delivered! I looked and felt amazing! She was so accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure my day was special. She was such a pleasure to work with and is super talented!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Salon Aqua's reply:

Thank you for your review! Krysti was thrilled to be a part of your day. And again, Congratulations!!

Jen · Married on 05/17/2014

I had the pleasure of having Salon Aqua do my hair and makeup for my wedding in Savannah. My wedding was a destination wedding so planning was often difficult, however Salon Aqua made the process of planning a destination wedding very easy. They were quick to respond to any question or concerns I had. The girls from salon aqua came to the vacation rental house we were staying at to do my hair and makeup on site. My hair and makeup were flawless! Some of my bridesmaids also had their hair done and they each looked beautiful. I would highly recommend Salon Aqua for a wedding or for any event.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Jen,

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you selected us to style your wedding. Congratulations! Call us next time you are in Savannah.

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2014

Before my wedding, I did two hair trials with Laura at Salon Aqua. She definitely listened to what I wanted and incorporated the small changes I had suggested to make sure my hair was exactly how I wanted it on my wedding day. All the women at Salon Aqua were so helpful and accommodating. Christine was great with coordinating our scheduling and managing changes and additions, and the ladies were even willing to open an hour earlier to accommodate our schedule! There were five of us getting hair and makeup done at the salon. All in all it was a really great experience and I would highly recommend them! Everyone loved my hair and complemented it, including my photographer who basically said, "wow, we need to get the name of whoever did your hair because it can be hard to find really good wedding hair stylists in Savannah." So, thanks Laura and thanks to everyone at Salon Aqua!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Amanda,

Thank you so much for your review! We are just thrilled that you chose us to be such an important part of your special day! Congratulations from the Salon Aqua family!

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2014

I am not someone who does her hair or makeup regularly. A bun is about as fancy as i get. The team at salon aqua really did a great job at doing everyone's hair and makeup. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and I got tons of complements. No one could figure out how they got my hair to curl (I have jet straight hair). Great experience and a great group of people to work with on your wedding day.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Salon Aqua's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for your review! We are so happy that you were so satisfied with your services :) Congratulations!!!

Megan · Married on 04/19/2014

The ladies at Salon Aqua were absolutely amazing. 8 of us invaded the salon and everyone took such great care of us. Everyone's hair and makeup turned out beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better place to spend the hours leading up to my wedding.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Salon Aqua's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day! Congratulations.

Katie · Married on 04/19/2014

Katie and the rest of the team at Salon Aqua were wonderful and I highly recommend them. Katie worked with my very tight natural curls to create the look I wanted for my wedding. I was nervous going into my trial appointment that I would have to straighten my hair to achieve my wedding day style, but Katie put me at ease instantly. We even changed the style slightly on the wedding day and used a new accessory, and of course, Katie was very accommodating. Katie is a great personality and great at what she does. Thanks Salon Aqua!

Allison · Married on 12/07/2013

The ladies at Salon Aqua never cease to amaze me! I love this salon. They made me and my bridesmaids look fabulous for my big day! Thanks so much!!

Janis · Married on 11/02/2013

We used Salon Aqua for make up and hair styling for my daughter's wedding. They worked with us to ensure that there was enough time and staff to accommodate the women in the wedding party. The staff was punctual and brought everything they needed. They were all very professional and friendly and we enjoyed the entire session. We felt that successfully enhanced each woman's appearance rather than creating an artificial look. And we were especially impressed that both the make up and the hair stayed intact through the ceremony, outdoor cocktail hour and the reception. I highly recommend them for any bride in the Savannah area.

Joan provided excellent service. I was late because my cab didn't show up. She offered me something to drink and she was very understanding.

• F

Raeanna · Married on 06/09/2013

I had my hair and makeup done on a sunday. Christy was so sweet and did a lovely job. There is a sunday fee, but it worked out well and was fun. The salon itself is also so cute and near Forsyth Park, so pretty readily accessible.

Kaitlin · Married on 09/29/2012

Salon Aqua did such a good job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. They also brought in a makeup artist to do my airbrush makeup. She did a fabulous job as well. I would definitely recommend Salon Aqua to all future brides.