Salon 1827 Reviews

Salon 1827 View more information

Julie P. Married on 06/25/2021

Wonderful experience!

Lesley is such a pro!!! Everyone looked fantastic and she is so professional from start to finish. Would absolutely recommend!! :)
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 06/25/2021

Wonderful!

• W
    Wei W. Married on 10/10/2020

Top-Notch Wedding Hair Styling

Lesley took care of me, my husband, my mother, and my bridesmaids for our pandemic wedding (back in October 2020 when in-venue events were still allowable). Before the big day, she had me come in for a trial and laid out a plan and expectations for the event.

Lesley then arrived the night before our wedding with the plan that we ended up flexing in order to fit in my husband's sister's sons' styling as well. Lesley's experience and talent really shined through as she worked quickly and expertly to get us out the door on time with the unexpected additions. The best part is that our hairstyles lasted the entire day and then some!

When I'm able to host a big party, I'm definitely working with Lesley again. I highly recommend her services for anyone looking for an experienced wedding stylist in the New England area!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 10/05/2017
    Lesley was AMAZING. She did my hair for my wedding, and my maid of honor's hair & my mother's hair. She came to our house full of calm, cheerful energy and made magic. She was so sweet & friendly, and nothing at all was a problem. She would say straight-out if she didn't think something would work with my hair but always had a suggestion to follow that up, which was perfect. I wanted something up and out of my face, but still loose and with an unstructured feeling to go with my non-traditional gown. I'd hired her to do my hair not only as a bride, but also for another wedding I attended and she just killed it both times.

Salon 1827's reply:

Thank you so much! it was a pleasure to work with you on your day!
    Stephanie Married on 05/02/2015
    Lesley is a master at her craft wether it's styling, color or anything in between. Professional, friendly and flexible. She is passionate about the quality of her work, how the client likes her work and it definitely shows! She did my hair, all of my bridesmaids hair and my mom's hair and in each of us was able to reflect our individual personalities and styles. Lesley works magic! I highly recommend her services to everyone!
    Jamie Married on 09/24/2011
    My hair for my wedding was beautiful! My whole wedding party also looked amazing!