24 Reviews for Sally Carpenter Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Save the Date (1)
22 Sally Carpenter Photography Reviews

We received our thumb drive from our wedding a few weeks back and WOW!!! I love so many pictures. I am not a girl who likes photos and I rarely take a good photo. However, Sally managed to take so many that I love!

My Husband (still getting use to calling him that) and I were laughing because based on Sally's recommendation, we were trying to move our favorite photos to a separate folder. In the end, we had more in the favorites folder than the left behind file.

Sally, was very easy to work with, was very professional and help us have the laid-back wedding we hoped to have. I couldn't recommend her more!

Photos
Profile Picture Alicia, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Sally was amazing from the first phone call! I felt so comfortable after talking with her and decided right away I wanted her to photograph our wedding. Definitely the right decision! Sally and Gael were so professional the day of the wedding and yet fit in like part of our group. We did "first look" and family photos before the ceremony and it was great because we had so much more time to spend with our guests!
And then within a week we had our photos!! Hands down some of the best I have ever seen!!! We could not be happier and I would highly recommend Sally to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Marie, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sally was amazing from day one. She was very open from the start, and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding photos. She was prompt and professional. We highly enjoyed working with her and more beyond thrilled with the results. Our wedding photos are gorgeous and were given to us extremely promptly. I wouldn't hesitate hiring Sally again for any other photo needs!

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sally is top notch! She captured our wedding experience in ways that we will always treasure. In order to capture the best of pictures and angles, she uses a second photographer as well, who does equally amazing work. We could not be more pleased with the quality of work, the quick turn around, and the value for the price. I would absolutely recommend Sally Carpenter Photography if you are looking for a wedding photographer in Vermont!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pictures were amazing- thank you for capturing our special day

Profile Picture Jodi, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sally was wonderful to work with she listened, and was very responsive. I am obcessed with the photos. She and her partner literally captured every moment perfectly! My children's personalities shine through in the photos and love my now husband and I share radiates in them. She took our direction of "candid, family photos of our kids being themselves" and made magic. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to highlight there day in a creative and realistic light.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had Sally as our photographer for our wedding recently at the Mountain Top Inn and Resort. She was so incredibly professional and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be apart of our big day. She knew the venue so well which really saved time because she knew the best locations based on lighting. She was extremely knowledgable and was able to direct us to create great pictures. She also made everyone feel super comfortable. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Sally is more than a great camera operator that has a gift for capturing special moments, she is the expert in knowing what is best for the client and offers nothing but the highest level of service and when doing so. Sally do it all too well!

Profile Picture Cherry, 1/12/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sally photographed our wedding on September 27, 2016, and I could not be more thrilled with the outcome. My husband and I had a planned elopement in Vermont with just our parents present, and Sally treated it as if it were a wedding of 200! She showed up to the venue the day before to take some test shots and plan out what our photos will be like the day of the ceremony. I felt at ease the moment I met her and Gail, who was her second photographer. She remained in constant contact with me from the moment I found her on thumbtack until just recently. The day of the wedding she showed up early and I immediately felt like I had known her for years. She's very kind, funny, and clearly loves what she does. She also has quite an eye for unique photos and knows how to guide you on your next step. Whether you should smile, laugh, look away, etc. She captured everything we could have imagined and more! After receiving our photos my husband and I could not believe how stunning photo after photo was. Not that I doubted her, but she went above and beyond! I will recommend Sally to anyone looking for a fabulous photographer. We are out of towners but plan to be back to the venue (The Mountain Top Inn & Resort) to celebrate our one year anniversary, and might even hire Sally again to capture some shots. Thank you to you and Gail for your superb work!! I stare at our pictures every chance I get :)

Profile Picture DJ, 9/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Sally was wonderful. Planning and elopement from Texas to happen in Vermont was made easy with Sally. Sally met us a day before to go over ideas and settings. The day of the ceremony, Sally came before the ceremony to take many pictures, took many during the ceremony and stayed after to take more pictures. Sally let me do formal, fun, silly and traditional photos. She was not hurried and took time to be sure all lighting was good. (With an outdoor ceremony, the sun light played a huge role in the pictures!) Sally was very reasonable in her pricing. Sally was recommended by my Officiant (also from Weddingwire). It was a great time and I cannot wait to see the final results. Thank you Sally!

Profile Picture Cathi, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sally and her second shooter Gael were amazing. We couldn't have asked for more professional photographers with a better eye. We had a rushed timeline and they were able to get every little detail for us. Anyone can take a picture but for your wedding you really want someone with the equipment to catch all those little moments that mean so much, Sally is most definitely worth the investment! It can be torture waiting to get the final images but Sally was amazingly quick, and everything looks better than we could ever have imagined.

Profile Picture Annie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sally's work is priceless. She understood exactly what I wanted, and delivered flawlessly. Sally captured so much of the joy in my wedding day; I am still amazed every time I look at the gorgeous photos. I am so grateful to have found Sally! No bride has ever looked back on their wedding day and complained that the photography was too wonderful.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was great with everything including my daughter who loved the camera. I was so happy when the pictures came!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sally did a fantastic job on our wedding and engagement photography. I was really over the moon with the quality and artistic composition of our photographs. I am an artist myself and recognize "art" when I see it. Sally was also so friendly, extremely patient and a calming and fun influence during the entire wedding day. By the end of the night I felt as if we had made a new dear friend.....and we have. She will be doing our anniversary photographs every year now! If you can afford her by all means hire her, I honestly think she is one of the best New England photographs I have seen.

Natalie S

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date

Sally shot our first year anniversary and we couldn't be happier. She was professional, fun, creative, and gave us quite the bang for our buck! My husband and I will now recommend Sally for all of our friends' and family's photography needs! Amazing!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sally was wonderful. My pictures turned out amazing. It was like seeing my wedding for the first time. There were many mishaps on my wedding day, all though it was still a great day. Sally did such a good job rolling with the punches she got every picture I could possible want and more. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a quality photographer who is easy going and nice as could be!

Profile Picture Rain, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sally was so easy and down to earth to work with and most importantly the photos were wonderful and captured the spirit of our intimate at home wedding perfectly. We especially love the photos of the kids ( so that's what they were up to while we were busy drinking wine). Photos of my flower girl were magnificent! She will be so thrilled when she sees them . The candids of our guests really captured the feel of the whole night... and Sally managed to capture everyone without us even noticing. I highly recommend Sally. She is a true artist.

Profile Picture User3769062, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Sally on our wedding. Her professional and friendly manner made our event that much more enjoyable. She provided the images within 10 days, and there were so many to choose from! Her candid shots we loved as much as the posed pictures and she had a unique way of making everyone feel relaxed and natural, which was important to us.
I would definitely recommend Sally Carpernter Photography! We are very happy with the results, and will definitely use her talents again for other special occasions in the future!

Profile Picture Gael, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sally is very professional. She keeps in touch you with you at every stage of the event and went above and beyond what we expected. She captured all the events of the day and made our wedding even more special.

Profile Picture Sue and Jan, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sally photographed our engagement pictures and our wedding and we could not be more thrilled with the results! She is friendly and professional, got along great with our dogs, which were in a lot of the engagement pictures and presented us with pictures that looked like they were out of Vogue magazine!
A few of them were very emotional too and we had a large variety to choose from.
If you can afford her, hire her!
We are sorry to see she is leaving New York for the West Coast, but hope she will make the return trip to photograph my sister's wedding in 2014.

Profile Picture caroline, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy that we were able to have Sally as our wedding and engagement photographer, she is a true professional! She is also incredibly talented and captures amazing photographs, but she was also very, very friendly, easy to talk to and patient. We had several “crazy kids” in the wedding party and she dealt with them in such a friendly way. The photos were just gorgeous and very dramatic with what looked like Hollywood style glamour and lighting. Yes, I would highly recommend Sally for any weddings and/or engagements.

Profile Picture Maria, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sally EXCELS at 'catching that perfect moment' and getting the shots that perfectly represent the feel for the event. We have one of the photos she took, poster size, in our entryway.
We'll use her again and again!!

Photo for Sally Carpenter Photography Review - Our absolute favourite!
Photo for Sally Carpenter Photography Review - Our stunning children.
Photo for Sally Carpenter Photography Review - We do throw a fabulous party!
Photo for Sally Carpenter Photography Review - Our gorgeous girls!
Profile Picture L, 11/26/11, 2 Reviews