63 Reviews for Sales Unlimited Bridal Shop

Father of Bride (1)
Undergarments (1)
63 Sales Unlimited Bridal Shop Reviews

1.5

On 2/1/2018 I ordered a dress, size 4 from them my daughter's wedding on 5/31. The cost was $654.50 plus alterations. The dress didn't come in until 5/2, when it was too late to do anything but take it (it was readily available online when I placed the order, but I wanted to support a local business). The dress was huge and had obviously been altered by hand already. The manufacturer's tag had been removed and a replacement tag listing size "6" was hand sewn in. Also, the manufacturer's large paper display tag was still on the dress, with "Size 06 USA" written over the original "Size 14 USA". I believe it was the size 14 dress they had as a sample, that I had tried on when ordering. My seamstress told me she would do what she could to make it fit and did the best that could be done, but the cape sleeves were hanging off me, as the design and beads could not be fixed, just the supporting strap beneath. Everyone loved the dress, but all noticed the cape sleeves were sticking up, wide and hanging. In this case, I believe they got rid of the sample (size 14) dress in stock by altering it and altering the tag. In addition to the cost of the dress, the significant alterations cost much more than they would have, had I received the size I ordered. I have no choice but to give them the lowest review score possible.

Profile Picture Sandee, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sales Unlimited was great! I picked my dress back in August but wasn't loving the fit once it came time to alter it. The dress was very form fitting and I felt that you could see through it in certain angles. The girls worked with me for weeks and even lined my dress to hide my concerns. It looked perfect the day of ! I felt confident and was not at all self-conscious of the way the dress fit. Thanks so much for working with me to get it right! I highly recommend Sales Unlimited for both alterations and dress selection!

Profile Picture Allie, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

If you're lucky enough to have stumbled upon this small shop, please do yourself a big favor and check it out. This is an incredible option for dresses, both in terms of price and tailoring. I fell in love with a specific wedding dress, and was seeking it for the cheapest option possible (every saving counts!), and Sales Unlimited had the best price - they're really fair with costs. Importantly, their seamstress team is ahhhhhmazing! Maria is extremely talented, and truly made the dress custom-made just for me (not super easy, I'm a curvy girl!). Check out the sleeves in my photo to understand their level of skill. The dress style was originally with off-the-shoulder sleeves, but Maria added inches of material to bring them higher and make sure my dress looked exactly as I hoped. So, so happy we found Sales Unlimited.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

From the moment that I walked into Sales Unlimited I knew that I was going to walk out having said “Yes to the Dress!” I had gone to several different bridal stores and dreaded being there but when I was able to pick out my own dress at Sales Unlimited I didn’t want to leave! I had first met with Laura who is absolutely amazing! She knew how nervous I was trying on dresses (even though I had tried about a dozen on already) but she made me feel completely comfortable and I didn’t feel any pressure! I had found my dress and before saying yes, Karen had let me schedule another appointment to show my close family just to be absolutely sure with my decision!
I cannot say enough about everyone at Sales Unlimited and how beautiful all of their dresses are! I HIGHLY recommend anyone to go there!! I was lucky enough to find not only my dream wedding dress but my bridesmaids and my mom’s dress too!!

Profile Picture HOLLY, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

I had a fantastic experience with sales unlimited. They have so many beautiful dresses to choose from, and they really listen to what type of dress your looking for. Once you buy your dress they make sure it fits perfect. I would highly recommend them to any bride or bridesmaid.

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I went to Sales Unlimited just 3 days after I got engaged to start wedding dress shopping. Little did I know that when I walked in the door, that the 2nd dress I tried on would be the one for me! My consultant, Kaitlyn, was amazing. She was the one who pulled my perfect dress after I showed her a couple of pictures of what I liked. My dress had a corset back and, even though it took awhile, she was more than happy to lace it up after I asked so I could get the full effect. Even though I knew that was the one for me, I wanted to try on more just in case. We were there for 3 hours and Kaitlyn did not waiver at all. She was so patient and I truly valued her opinion. After I bought my dress, it arrived very quickly (only 3 months later) and the fitting process began. I absolutely loved that I could go for as many fittings as I wanted to make sure it was perfect and it was all included in the $500 alterations package. Knowing that their alterations team is onsite and has been there for many years was very comforting. Maria is a genius and no matter what changes I needed done to the dress, she was able to do it perfectly. I had about a month gap in between two of my last fittings and I had lost 12 pounds during that time. It was a week before my wedding and my dress was too big. Maria and her team worked very hard to make sure it was taken in exactly the way I wanted it and my dress was ready for pick up a few days before the wedding. Karen and Laura are always so welcoming and they really listened to what I wanted. I even bounced hairpiece ideas off of them. They truly have a gift to get to know every bride and really understand their vision. My mom also bought her dress there and she looked absolutely stunning. She too loved her dress shopping experience. I also bought the most amazing veil at their trunk sale and even though I was supposed to take the sample, Karen ordered me a brand new one. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
2.0

I found a dress I loved. But by the time they finished the alterations it was,the most uncomfortable dress I have ever worn. The sash was suppose to be a waist. It was under my breast. When I had it cleaned even the cleaners showed me how crooked it was angled. The entire was frayed from cutting. My breasts looked overly huge. Everytime i think ofor that I cringe. I don't even wany to look at the pictures as I feel my breasts were the overwhelming feature of the dress and took alot away from the beauty. Plus they were insisting I wear a strapless bra. Not possible. I would never go there again nor would I recommend anyone. Very expensive for the inferior alterations. Sash was suppose to be at waist and was directly under bust. Very tight too. So sorry I didn't go to Macy's or Boscov.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most wonderful experience trying on AND buying my dress from Sales Unlimited. The entire team working there is amazing! They helped make sure I looked my absolute best on my wedding day! Two days before my wedding, they were able to take my dress in to make sure it fit the best it could for my big day. I highly recommend them to everyone I know. Wonderful overall experience!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

First off.. can't believe someone on here actually had the nerve to say don't go here, because there were "not enough plus size dresses"... almost every dress I tried on was way to big for me, so they had to clip it in the back so I could get a good idea of what it looked like, (which wasn't a problem) thats how that works.. .. .so there were plenty. so idk what they were talking about. just because you're a bride, doesn't mean the world revolves around you... and they are anything but rude.. the women in there love their jobs, and do anything to help you find the dress of your dreams. and are so so so helpful. Laura helped me the whole time. if a dress was strapless and i wanted to see what it would look like with straps, she got the material to show me. she added belts, and hairpieces, and would sort of "edit" and alter the dresses as i was standing there so i could see what it would look like if i chose the dress. I think i tried on about 10, and ended up getting a gorgeous Allure Bridal gown. it was perfect. the next week I went back to just try it on and show my dad and start looking more closely at veils. The seamstresses are amazing and can do absolutely anything. I never realized, if you have a great seamstress, you can basically customize a wedding gown any way you'd like. I am so glad that this was the first and only place I went to. I had known about it because they were the shop I got both of my prom gowns from. and it turns out many of my friends got their wedding gowns there too. They will always be much more reasonable than anyone else around. it's a small shop, but don't be fooled. they have TONS of gowns, and they will work with you until you find what you're looking for. i absolutely recommend Sales Unlimited.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

I purchased my wedding dress from this company. I like the women; very professional and kindhearted. The actual layout of the company isn't good by any means. I was in the middle of trying on dresses with my family when another bride came in to be fitted. I sat and waited, in the middle of my appointment, in a dress, for her to finish and I can begin again showing my family the dress. The dressing rooms are a little small and only one person can fit. They have a pretty good variety of Sottero and Allure dresses. Other than this tiny snafu my experience was 4 out of 5 stars.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This shop had a great choice of dresses. Very friendly and helpful. The seamstress was so patient and accommodating to us! My dress was perfect ! Fit beautifully!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Veils, Undergarments, Shoes, Jewelry, Hair Accessories, Garters, Bride, Flower Girls, Bridesmaids

I purchased my Allure wedding gown at Sales Unlimited for my wedding this past October. Karen and all of the ladies in the shop were very helpful and made the process of choosing a gown easy! Had to go for several fittings, but each time they made sure everything was perfect. Maria is an amazing seamstress and the gown couldn't have fit me better! Thank You Sales Unlimited!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids

As I posted on their facebook page---so responsive to my budget and my needs. Really made dress shopping an experience...made me feel beautiful and special.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sales Unlimited had a great selection of dresses and made finding my bridesmaids dresses a piece of cake. With a large 8 person party they were able to get all the girls in the style i was looking for, measured and had time for me to try veils and accessories and my mom a few dresses in an hour. They gave me one less thing to stress about in a crazy year of planning :)

Profile Picture User4458763, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
1.0

DON'T GO HERE! especially if you or anyone in your bridal party is a plus size woman. They do not have anything to try on and they are rude. I was not even acknowledged when I walked in and surprise! The dress is small even when I paid extra for a bigger size to be taken in

Profile Picture Erica, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Laura was extremely helpful during trying on several dresses as well as for my fittings and trying to pick out accessories. Some of my family has had very strong options and she made sure that I was happy despite everyone else's opionions.

Profile Picture User4770623, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sales Unlimited was the first and only dress shop I went to. When I first went in I was overwhelmed with dresses because I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. The women there pulled some dresses and I tried them on and liked a good amount of them but they weren't really the one. I was about to leave and then Karen pulled one more dress that I probably never would have tried on if I saw it on the rack, but it was the dress I ended up going with. I loved it! After that they were all very helpful with making sure it was done how I wanted it. They added straps and also found bridesmaids dresses that complimented all the girls and my dress. They were very easy to work with and listened to what I wanted. All the alterations are done right there so I didn't have to wait long in between fittings. They were great!

Profile Picture Ellen, 1/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went here for my wedding dress based off a friend's recommendation. The shop is nothing to look twice at -- it certainly doesn't feel "bridal" inside. However, they have a nice selection of dresses and the dress I ended up getting was one I don't think many people have seen or that can be found easily. I was fairly pleased with the service I got from the girls and my dress came in a lot quicker than they told me it would. They ended up doing a great job fitting it perfectly and doing the hem just right. Look past the interior when you go in here and find yourself the perfect dress! Oh, and their prices are pretty good too. They offer discounts throughout the year and their alteration price (they do in-house alterations, such a headache saver) is all inclusive and doesn't increase if there's more work to be done. I recommend starting your dress search here!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/4/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sales Unlimited is THE place to buy your wedding dress. Not only do they have beautiful gowns, they are reasonable. The employees really take their time with you and make you feel like a million bucks!! Great place to go!!

Profile Picture User4754297, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sales unlimited was a life savor when I had an appt at a different salon that was closing and as I am not currently living in NJ I was worried I wouldn't get an appt anywhere while I was home visiting. Thankfully they had an open day and had me schedule then so I could have as much time and attention as I needed since I was on a time limit. I found the perfect dress in just a few hours and it was one of their private collection! So glad I went there or I wouldn't have found that dress! Because it was their collection it was the PERFECT price at under $1000 with alterations. I asked if they could alter it with embellishments and they showed me all sorts of ways until it was perfect. They are extremely helpful and professional and any of my friends looking for dresses I have told them about sales unlimited and my wonderful experience. I have my first fitting this week and cannot wait to see my dress again!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sales Unlimited was absolutely amazing. My dress was gorgeous and the alterations were quick and perfect.

Profile Picture Heather, 7/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sales Unlimited was a great find -- so much better than the super "chic" boutiques around me (of which more than one went bankrupt and closed down, leaving brides stranded without dresses). I knew Karen had been in business since the 1980s, so I felt very comfortable ordering my dress with her. During my first appointment, I was allowed to pull whatever dresses I liked, and I found and purchased my dress that day. My mother also found her gown there as well. All of the salesladies were incredibly professional and helpful (and honest). I was a little concerned when my dress came in because it was too big, but Maria, the seamstress there, is absolutely incredible and did a fabulous job. For brides, they charge one set rate for alterations - which is a great savings over many other shops. My mother's alterations were included in the price of the gown, so they ordered her one size up and then fitted it to her perfectly. Karen also made me my veil - a birdcage in two pieces so I could take the veil part off, but still have a sparkly clip in my hair. It was totally unique and gorgeous. Sales Unlimited is a wonderful little shop, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a special occasion dress.

Profile Picture User4251264, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great service and you can tell they care about all of their clients satisfaction!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Karen and her staff are professional and she has a great seamstress. The dresses all came out beautiful. I would highly recommend Sales Unlimited Bridal to anyone.

Profile Picture Lynda, 10/27/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Saying yes to my dress, 7 bridesmaids gowns, 2 mother of the bride gowns and my flower girl dress came so easy here. From the moment I stepped in sales unlimited I felt incredibly welcome, warm and fuzzy like I had known them forever! Karen, Toni and Audra always made me feel special. I was so fortunate to have a one dress try on and have my "moment". They were able to get me in a small sample size and I knew even in a gown too small it was mine. My gown was ordered in the size I was prior to losing 50+ pounds and they altered my gown to fit me like a glove. I've never in my whole life felt the way I did when I was in my wedding gown and I owe it all to Sales Unlimited! My whole bridal party looked gorgeous and elegant and everyone got tons of compliments! I've recently taken my gown to Sales Unlimited for preservation and cannot wait to pick it up!!! Thank you Sales Unlimited!

Profile Picture Resa, 9/1/13, 10 Reviews