Saks Photography & Video Reviews

Saks Photography & Video 4
Saks Photography & Video 5
Saks Photography & Video 6

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

Saks did my parents wedding 35 years ago and I am SO glad that they did our wedding as well. Working with people who have been in business for a long time makes all the difference. Ron is wonderful to work with and just knows what will look the best! Trust him blindly! We were blown away with the shots that they took on their iPhones and had posted less than 12 hours after our wedding so we can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures and video that they got!

Saks Photography & Video 7
    Saks Photography & Video 8
    Saks Photography & Video 9
    Saks Photography & Video 10
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 09/08/2018

Cheryl Arakelian

I had Saks for my wedding (1983) almost 36 years ago! My daughter had Saks for her wedding this year (2018) and we could not be happier with all the photos and video! Simply stunning photos that captured a perfect day! Ron and Brooke were amazing! Highly recommend Saks!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2018

Key Part of Our Wonderful Day

My husband and I got married in August of 2018 and I have nothing but positive things to say about them! Everyone at Saks photography is very easy to work with, they have very flexible hours and are very accommodating to customer needs. My wedding package came with one large customized wedding book, two parents books, a flash drive with all of our wedding photos, two photographers and a free engagement session with 100 free personalized save the dates. I was even able to choose the design of my save the dates. Since my wedding was located outside of my home town, I wasn’t familiar with buffalo area. Tara and Diane were tremendously helpful and suggested a variety of different areas to take my group wedding photos. Come wedding day, Tara and Dominque showed up early and even stayed late to take some last minute photos. Tara (head photographer) was phenomenal, she was very organized and helped me stay on my strict time schedule between my ceremony and reception. I had a very large wedding party and she made sure to keep everyones attention (huge stress reliever for the bride). Another huge part was Tara’s bubbly personality, she made me feel comfortable and helped my husband relax while taking pictures (he normally is not a fan of picture taking!). After my wedding, I received my wedding photos very quick and was shocked by how many photos they took (over 1500!). Our photos are absolutely breath taking and couldn’t be more perfect! I am so thankful I choose Saks Photography, I would 100% recommend them to any bride and groom!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Saks Photography & Video 11
    Saks Photography & Video 12

Saks Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to photograph your wedding. We enjoyed your wedding, and it was a pleasure working for you both. Tara
  • User5147109 · Recently married

Im so happy I went with saks! they were so friendly and my pictures turned out amazing! tara was our photographer and we had less time than originally planned for to take pictures but she still got so many awesome shots! ron our videographer was also awesome! he directed us where to go and what to do so he made it easy for us!

Kacy · Married on 07/06/2018

Tara was our photographer for our special day. She was AMAZING!! Everyone dreads standing and taking pictures, but she made everyone laugh and feel very comfortable. She was extremely flexible, patient, and creative with the setting and placement of the members in our party. Everyone commented on how fun and efficient she was. When we saw the pictures, we were blown away. She captured every formal and candid moment perfectly. Diane has been wonderful with communication and answering any questions we had. We are so happy we chose Saks Photography!

Amanda · Married on 12/09/2017

We can't stop playing and replaying
    our Beautiful Wedding video!!
    Ron did such an amazing job.
    He was wonderful to work with.
    "Thank you so much for capturing
    our happiest day on video.
    Sincerely,
    Amanda and Alex Ruckh
    December 9, 2017

Jamie · Married on 09/23/2017

Saks was an amazing photographer to work with. We were married in September and they did everything to go above and beyond and leave us incredibly happy. Pricing was perfect. Our album was ready before they anticipated. Overall just an amazing company.

• Hali

Hali · Married on 07/08/2017

I had the best experience with Saks. From booking everything, all of my 100 plus questions, to finalizing, to even picking up my final order. I have nothing but good things to say. I spent the day with two photographers and Ron who made the video. All three of them made my day go by smoothly, helped any way they could, and made the day perfect. Adding the video was the best thing we could have done. I've already watched it multiple times, and i am in LOVE! They captured everyone who was there, and went above and beyond. I will be using them for all of my future photo needs!

John · Married on 06/03/2017

I attended two weddings this past fall that Saks was the photo and video vendor for. AMAZING! The first wedding had a LARGE family and the photographers took charge and placed each person accordingly the make the family pictures turn out wonderful. A great memory! Thanks Saks! The second wedding I attended was so much fun! The wedding party was huge and CRAZY! Both the photographers and videographer at Saks embraced the crazy (lol) and did a fabulous job! Go Saks! Definitely using them for when I get married :)

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2017

We had Tara as our photographer. Amazing doesn't even begin to describe her. Not only did she keep the wedding party updated and informed, she took care of getting the men and parents flowers to them, dorecting guests to the right area and taking tons of pictures. She was able to fit in two locations for pictures between the wedding and reception and still giving us plenty of time to freshen up. Every person at the reception had their picture taken. In groups or couples. Tara even remembered to get a few family pictures that I forgot. Every person was pleased with her personality and how comfortable she made them. It was amazing how at ease she made us. I would recommend her to everyone!! And that was even before I saw the beautiful pictures she tool. Every picture I saw was better than the last. I cannot say thank you enough for all the hard work. Everyone I talked to at saks was great. Any time I called, or came in to make plans with Diane. There is a reason they have been around so long. :)

Sent on 06/24/2017

Saks Photography & Video's reply:

Michelle,
    Thank you, it was really a great day working with you all on your special day.
    Tara

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2016

Everything was prefect! Wedding album is beautiful and well made!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

We had Saks do the photography and videography at our wedding and couldn't have been happier! Tara, Anne and Brooke were wonderful to work with, so fun and comfortable to be around. Everyone loved how our photos and video turned out. My sister loved it so much she just booked her wedding with them next year. I can't wait to use them for future services.

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2016

I'm so glad I went with Saks for my wedding photos! Our photographer Tara did an amazing job im so happy with how all of the pictures turned out! We had way less time than I originally planned to take pictures but you would never know it by how many and how beautiful the pictures turned out! Tara and Ron were super fun and easy to work with I highly recommend Saks to anyone and everyone!!

Angela · Married on 08/12/2016

Saks did an amazing job. The photography for a wedding is one of the most important things since you only have one day to capture these special moments and the photographer only has one chance to get it right. We were extremely pleased with the professionalism, skill and personality Saks as a whole and our photographer Gary. He was spectacular! He captured so many pictured from the small details, to the special moments and the funny candids! The photographs came out beautifully and we are so happy with them! Everyone who sees them asks who did our photos. Our album i came out amazing and the entire Saks team was great to work with. We would definitely recommend them for any couple for their wedding day or other special event!

Ron and the staff at Saks were exceptional. They help you every step of the way. Ron shot our engagement shoot as well as our wedding and we couldn't have asked for better pictures.

Darlene · Married on 07/22/2016

Our photographer - "The Mr. Saks" was fabulous! He was on top of his game and kept the wedding party and everyone else on task all day! He was fast and efficient and knew exactly what to do! Very professional, well spoken, and unintruisive. He manage all the photography concerns so I didn't have to think about it. The wedding photos turned out fantastic!! Hire Saks Photography and you will be delighted!

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2016

The entire staff at Saks Photography was extremely helpful and accommodating for an out of town bride and groom. The proofs were available within a couple of weeks. Ron captured every special moment and detail of our wedding. Our videographer, Brooke was excellent to work with and ensured my extended train was picture perfect. We had a great experience with formals at Delaware Park. We loved every photo! Highly recommended!!
    - M.M.

Judy · Married on 06/11/2016

Love, love, love them!!!! We got the most beautiful album of our favorite wedding pictures! The album is so awesome! My cousin is jealous she doesn't have an album like mine. They are so helpful with planning, organizing and the pictures show it. I am so happy. We 100% recommend them!!

Absolutely amazing experience from our initial meeting to when we received our final beautiful wedding albums, video DVD's, and enlargements! We highly suggest Saks Photography and Video for all your photography and video needs!

James · Married on 05/07/2016

Saks photography has given us wonderful photos. Each photo captures how happy our wedding day was.

The staff is very helpful from start to finish; when we first met with Diane, she helped us pick the photo package for our budget and set up a payment schedule that worked for us.

Our photographer was fun and professional. Before the wedding, she stopped by my wife's parent's home to take photos of my wife with Poco, her Chihuahua and best friend. The photos of Poco and my wife mean as much as the wedding photos. We are so happy.

If you are planning a wedding, you really should plan with Saks photography. They are perfectly professional and the photos are amazing. Our canvas print is fantastic and our wedding album is a beautiful addition to our coffee table. We will fondly look at these photos for many years.

Robert · Married on 02/20/2016

Words just can't describe how happy we are with Saks Photography. The quality of the pictures they took of our wedding was second to none. They took pictures of both of us all during the day and all our wedding party. I hate having my picture taken but, Ron and Tara both captured us in a truly amazing style. Thanks Ron!

Susan · Married on 01/01/2016

My fiancé and I booked Saks at a bridal show even before we had our venue because we knew they were the photographer for us. Ron and John were our photographers. Every shot was so different and incredibly beautiful! They also did our video and the quality was better that we could ask for. Our video trailer is really fun to watch over and over again! They do great work and we completely recommend them to anyone getting married!

The pictures turned out amazing and the photo books we got were excellent! Our photographer was enthusiastic about taking photos at the wedding.

They always say to not scrimp on your photographer, and boy are we glad we spent our money on Saks!! They were amazing from start to finish. Our photographers were phenomenal, and we truly can't wait to get our pictures back! They started at noon and didn't leave until almost 10:30! We had given them shots we liked beforehand, and he remembered every one, and were able to make even more memorable moments with how creative they were! They were truly worth every penny and I couldn't recommend them more!