3 Reviews for Saint Louis Chuppah and Canopy, LLC

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Chuppah (1)
3 Saint Louis Chuppah and Canopy, LLC Reviews

The Chuppah was beautiful, and looked amazing at the Piper Palm House. Asher and his team were there early to set up, and there to tear down right after the ceremony. They communicated throughout the whole processes, and we are very happy with how it all worked out!!

Photo for Saint Louis Chuppah and Canopy, LLC Review
Profile Picture Amanda, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were so happy with the service that we received from St. Louis Chuppah for our wedding in Oct 2016. Working with Asher was wonderful - he is friendly, honest, and responsive. He went out of his way to contact our venue and make sure that all of the logistics were taken care of for setup and take-down, and even helped us by hanging our tallis over the top of the chuppah so we didn't have to worry about anything. You can tell that he takes a lot of pride in providing great service and in the chuppah itself--which he should--it is GORGEOUS (even without any extra decor). Our florist added a simple drape & flower arrangement and the chuppah was absolutely stunning. We are beyond thankful to have had Asher & Saint Louis Chuppah as a part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Chuppah, Delivery, Setup

Working with Saint Louis Chuppah and Canopy for my October wedding was everything and more! Asher was nothing short of fantastic to work with and so communicative. We confirmed dates, prices, and logistics in such a timely fashion that, in turn, made the rest of my planning easy. The chuppah was set well before my ceremony, with ample time for our florist to decorate. This chuppah is beautiful on its own, and any decor is sure to be a stand out. The ceremony and the day was perfect thanks to Saint Louis Chupppah and Canopy! Thank you!!

Profile Picture User5609078, 2+ years ago, 1 Review