Sahm's at Prairie View Reviews

4.7

• Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 10/30/2021

Great visit

We considered Sahm's for our reception but because we were wanting an area for ceremony and reception, we went with another venue. Our visit, however, was great! Pricing was very reasonable and would probably host event there in the future. The space for reception is very lovely!
    Scott Married on 06/22/2013
    Christine was great to work with, and dealt with our requests and last minute changes with no issues. We had a bit of a challenge with the weather, but were able to push back our time by a little so we could get in the outdoor ceremony we wanted. Prairie View was even able to quickly rebuild the arch we were married next to after it collapsed in the wind shortly before our ceremony.
    We recommend Prairie View with no reservations.
    Laura Event on: 06/07/2013
    The venue was great and the staff was super to work with!
    Ann Event on: 03/12/2013
    This was a memorial service. Last minute & seamless thanks to your staff. You made our hearts a little less heavy & dad would have loved it! He was a golfer, so I couldn't have written a better script.
    Blessings to you all. Ann
  • Cassie
    Cassie Event on: 12/02/2012
    We use Prairie View every year for our company Christmas Party! It has always been a great experience! Prairie View has always went above and beyond to accomodate us in every way!

Thanks!
    Aj Married on 10/20/2012
    Christine and her assistant were an absolute pleasure to work with. All of our questions and concerns were taken care quickly, and by the time of our wedding we had no worries. The ceremony and reception were beautiful, and the food was fantastic. I would highly recommend this venue!
  • Y
    Yini Married on 09/22/2012
    We had our wedding at prairie view golf club this past September, IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. Everything was perfect and exceeded our expectations:  from the way the room was decorated, awesome outside view, to your courteous staff, not to mention The food was super DELICIOUS. We received so many great compliments from our guests regarding your beautiful venue and top-notch food. Everyone raved about their dinner, especially those who had the steak. It was cooked to perfection.
    Thank you so much for helping things run so smoothly and helping create the memories that we will have for years to come.

Indy bride-to-bes, do yourself a favor, please check this place out before you give business to somewhere else;)

Jennifer Married on 06/30/2012
    My husband and I have been working with the very friendly and accommodating staff at Prairie View for months and we could not have been happier with our reception. Even though it was the hottest weekend of the year to date it was perfect and the staff added little touches that made it truly unforgettable. Kelly Brown and her staff are wonderful and I would love to have another party at Prairie View again.

Sincerely,

Jennifer and Jay Eicher
    Sarah Married on 08/02/2008
    I would recommend Prairie view to anyone. The service was fabulous and they were so flexible. My wedding was outside on the golf course and it was gorgeous. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was. The pictures were beautiful to. They really did a great job and also were wonderful when little problems came up.
    Kristyn Married on 09/24/2016
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Prairie View. From the first moment we met the the team, my now husband and I felt like they really wanted to get to know us and make sure our day was everything we wanted. Everyone was so hands on in making our dream day a reality, from planning through day of. If you are looking for a full service, quality ceremony and reception venue with inclusive pricing, we highly recommend Prairie View Golf Course. Thank you all!!

- Mr. and Mrs. Zech and Kristyn Smith
    Karen Married on 05/26/2013
    Christine was easy to work with and she had very helpful recommendations.
  • User1217082 2+ years ago
    Prairie View was the perfect place to have my reception with my budget. Everything was beautiful and I was pleased with the event.
    Keri Married on 07/12/2008
    My wedding at Prairie View was absolutely amazing. I loved the location where we got married, our food was amazing, and everyone still talks about how much fun they had. The venue was gorgeous and everything turned out as I wanted.

I did not like working with our wedding/event coordinator thru Prairie View-not just on the day of my wedding, but throughout the process. Part of the reason I hired a DOC was because I was really nervous about working with the wedding coordinator at Prairie View, as we got closer to my wedding because of her follow thru and communication. I also felt like had I been willing to spend more money on my wedding, the coordinator would have been more helpful and attentive to me. That was upsetting, because I chose to keep the costs low just because I didn't want to spend it on things I didn't think were necessary; but my reason was practicality; not because I was poor and could only afford the bare minimum.

Everything worked out and I am married, so mission accomplished.

Sahm's at Prairie View's reply:

Please keep in mind that the planner this person worked with no longer works at Prairie View Golf Club.