Sage Vintage Reviews

4 | Washington, DC

4 Reviews for Sage Vintage

• Kate

Kate · Married on 09/01/2018

As a professional event producer, I am a loyal repeat client of Sage Vintage and Jazz. There are so many reasons that Sage is my go-to for jazz ensembles. They not only provide the very best musicians, but their various groups each have unique styles and flairs that make their performances unique and memorable. The performers are professional, polished, always dressed to the nines to provide a sophisticated vibe. Nico, especially, is a total gem! One of my clients was so impressed that he wanted to have Nico's autograph! I've worked with Sage for anything from soloists to larger ensembles, and they consistently delivers superior musicians. They also deliver superior service throughout the entire process. Kyung and Sean are both professional, knowledgable, responsive and attentive to my clients' very particular needs. They go above and beyond to ensure that my events are successful. I highly recommend Sage Vintage!

Sent on 09/16/2018

S · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing, amazing, amazing. This band was absolutely perfect! Even though we had them booked a very long time, they kept up their energy and quality for the entire wedding reception. They were a breeze to work with from start to finish: booking, selections, logistics, you name it. We had them move to a couple different places in our venue and it was not a problem at all. The moves went seamlessly. The singer was absolutely gorgeous and sang just as beautifully at the end of the long night as she did at the beginning! I highly, highly recommend Sage Vintage for any event. They are obviously seasoned professionals that provide great quality and service. I can't think of anything to complain about! I even had a lot of friends who work as professional musicians at the wedding and they were all incredibly impressed! With all the stress of wedding planning, this part was the easiest and least amount of stress!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany R · Married on 12/03/2016

Great ambience and quality of music for our fusion wedding!

Sage jazz did an excellent job two of our wedding receptions! We had a fusion Indian and American wedding and their musical selections added to the mood and theme for the day and evening perfectly! The musicians were fantastic, and their great selections and provided us all with a very meaningful, festive and fun-filled time on the dance floor and off! Thank you Sage Jazz for making our wedding music so memorable!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Kristine · Married on 11/19/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend this company. We had a Jazz duo and a string quartet perform at our wedding. They were wonderful from start to finish! Everyone that attended LOVED them!!! Very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 08/30/2018