Sage Floral Studio Reviews

17 Reviews for Sage Floral Studio

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful!

You will not be disappointed working with Sage Floral Studio! Beth & Gina, as well as their whole team, are fantastic! We can’t thank them enough for helping make our wedding day so beautiful.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Jaya · Married on 06/16/2018

Sage Floral Studio was great. Beyond a color scheme and general size, I didn't really know what I wanted and Beth took our basic info and rolled with it. The flowers were beautiful, and they were so easy to work with.

Sent on 04/08/2018

I only had a general idea of what I wanted for my wedding flowers, but they were able to make my vision come to life. All of the flowers were exquisite. I made several phone calls with a couple of additions and they were very accommodating. On the day of the wedding, everything arrived in plenty of time and their set-up was seamless. Many thanks for helping to make my wedding everything I envisioned!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2015

Very friendly, attentive and extremely creative! Our flowers were stunning from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the floral decor for our ceremony. They were able to turn my vision into a reality

Sent on 11/20/2015

Lettie · Married on 11/08/2014

They were very accommodating for our last minute wedding, their repose was immediate and with GREAT ideas.
    LOVE the ornaments they have in their store. We are definitely planing to be back to get some more goodies for our next trip.
    Thank you.
    Mrs. & Mr. Glass

Sent on 12/15/2014

David · Married on 11/01/2014

The flowers were beautiful and very much enhanced our daughter's wedding. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Ellen C. · Married on 11/01/2014

Beth and Gina are great!

My husband and I where absolutely thrilled with the floral arrangements for our wedding this past November. This talented design duo where able to render my vision for the wedding beautifully and with class! Fortunately, for us, they are also very flexible and where able to accommodate changes in the design up to the date that flowers needed to ordered. They where able to take JPEG images, a brief description and intuitive design expertise and experience to make the floral arrangements come together more beautifully than I ever would have imagined. Also, a great price point!

Sent on 06/09/2015

I literally called the day before our wedding to order two bridal bouquets, 3 corsages, and four boutineers. Sage was amazing and seemless. They didn't even have 24 hours notice and were willing to go early to a flower warehouse to get the flowers for the job. The results were fantastic and I was treated so well for such a last minute order. Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Kate · Married on 10/11/2013

SO SO SO beautiful. Truly exceeded my expectations. Beth and Gina are miracle workers. They transitioned my venue into a fairy tale.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Sage had everything we wanted along with meeting our special requests! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Kate · Married on 08/30/2013

Where to begin? Probably with the absolutely gorgeous bouquets and flower arrangements that Sage so carefully put together. They were a perfect combination (and shade!) of our wedding colors and the texture was just phenomenal. The flowers they selected matched the bridesmaid dresses PERFECTLY. Not being one who knows too much about flowers (although I can’t say the same about my husband), I trusted Gina and Beth’s expertise to best design a bouquet that brought the image I had in my head to life . And that’s exactly what they did!
    After showing them a handful of my ideal “Pinterest Wedding” ideas, they went to work. The end results were absolutely stunning! It’s a darn good thing I got my hair and makeup done, because I’m not so sure I would have been able to compete with the gorgeousness of my bouquet otherwise!
    Gina and Beth were absolutely great to work with. Being experts in the floral design industry, they were able to walk me through the whole process, addressing thoughts and ideas about what I might like flowers for on our big day. They were also so great about making sure their work was in line with our rustic theme, which may or may not have included a lot of burlap! They are a talented duo whom I would absolutely recommend to any bride looking for amazing floral arrangements and a stress-free, fun experience!

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • Jule

Jule · Married on 06/04/2011

Sage Floral Studio is a hidden gem on the North Shore located in Gloucester. My husband I went to a friend's wedding that was in Gloucester and were stunned by how beautiful the flowers were at the ceremony and event. Despite not having our wedding on the North Shore, I called them to see if they would be willing to come to Boston and was so pleased that they agreed.
    We worked with Beth who is so lovely! I brought pictures from magazines and books to show her things that I was envisioning. She was open and receptive to everything and knew exactly what we were looking for. She offered some creative ideas for the junior bridesmaids bouquets that wouldn't be terribly expensive but still capture the feel of the other bouquets. I mean, who knew that carnations could look so beautiful and elegant?!?! All of our flowers were exceptional, fresh and just amazing. I can't tell you how many people commented on how gorgeous the flowers were and asked for the name and number of the store. Beth and her partner Gina also did a phenomenal job of making sure that the tables were perfect, the votives were set up just so and ensuring that the twinkle lights on the trees looked elegant. They attended to every design detail both at the church and the reception so I didn't need to worry about a thing. The flowers were so fresh that everything lasted a week plus past the event- bouquets included.
    In addition to the flowers, we weren't sure what to do with the kids table. Beth suggested being creative with vases and candy and other activities to keep them busy. I went and bought all of the candy and organized some of it. Beth was willing to set it all up and make sure that it was fantastic. And, boy, did she hit the mark! The kids went nuts and were psyched to have a special table for them.
    Beth and Gina are amazing at what they do; design and deliver superior and affordable quality service and product and are overall very, very nice people!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Nicole · Married on 10/31/2008

I had a very particular idea of what I wanted for my bouquet and Sage did a WONDERFUL job of recreating that image. I absolutely loved my flowers, they were exactly what I had wanted. All of the flowers were fresh and latested the whole night (and then some!) Fabulous vendor and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Christina · Married on 06/22/2008

Our flowers were amazing! They were everything I hoped for- the colors matched perfectly, they were delivered on time and they were great to work with!!!

Sent on 10/22/2008

Terry · Married on 09/19/2009

Sage Floral Studio in Gloucester was an excellent experience for us. They did a fantastic job with the flowers and centerpieces. We did not have a lot of ideas when we visited for a consultation except for color palette but left with the feeling that Gina understood the mood we wanted to create and that everything would be taken care of and it was. We received so many comments on how beautiful the flowers were. We also thought the value was excellent versus other florists we considered. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 10/07/2009

Lynn · Married on 07/19/2008

My fiancee and I met with Sage ahead of time and all I brought was a picture from a wedding magazine and one of my bridesmaid dresses. They looked at the picture of what I liked and the color of the dress and recommended a wonderful bouquet. The table decorations were fabulous - colorful and simple yet perfect for what we wanted. Sage also brought flowers for the cake table and they decorated the arch for our lawn wedding. Everything turned out just the way I planned. The flowers lasted and their prices were very affordable as flowers can be very expensive.

Sent on 04/11/2009
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 08/11/2006

2.0

Pricey but beautiful. They provided us with bouquets, boutineers, table arrangements, and flowers for the cake decorations. I had tulips, roses and calla lillies and it was all very pretty

Sent on 07/30/2008