Sage Fine Flowers Reviews

26 | Fort Worth, TX

26 Reviews for Sage Fine Flowers

26 Sage Fine Flowers Reviews

Paola · Married on 08/11/2018

Tisa was AMAZING! Her work was truly, truly, BEAUTIFUL!! I couldn't have asked for anything more gorgeous than the work that Tisa did. I am so happy that I hired her and her team and I know you would be too if you hire her! She did so much more than I even expected and went above and beyond for us. Hire Tisa if you are looking for a professional who is willing to go above and beyond!! Could not be happier with her work. She brought my vision to a reality and it was just PERFECT!! <3

Sage Fine Flowers 1

Chay · Married on 05/19/2018

Tisa is great to work with. Her ideas and suggestions helped my wedding dreams come true. We had several compliments on our flowers.

Sage Fine Flowers 2
    Sage Fine Flowers 3
    Sage Fine Flowers 4
    Sage Fine Flowers 5

Jordann · Married on 06/16/2017

I'm so glad that I chose Tisa with Sage Fine Flowers. My wedding theme was "garden" and that's exactly what I got! From the boutonnières for the groomsmen to the beautiful floral arch at my ceremony, everything exceeded my expectations! She listened to the specific flowers that I wanted and created one of my favorite parts of our wedding. I can't thank her enough!

Shelby · Married on 05/20/2017

Tisa was AMAZING! When I first booked I had only spoken with her on the phone had never actually met her and person and she got my vision right away! She was very professional and responded quickly to emails. Also, very fairly priced! The flowers on our wedding day were BEAUTIFUL!!! We got so many compliments on them! Would definitely recommended Sage for any wedding or event!

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Tisa was absolutely amazing! I still cannot get over how beautiful my flowers were on my wedding day. I was so worried about my budget but Tisa eased my fears quickly and stuck strictly to my budget and exceeded my expectations. She took my ideas and made them more beautiful and larger than life! She was so easy to work with, doing her own set up and take down without needing anyone there, and being very prompt. Tisa would be very patient with me as I changed seating tables last second, and she has more than an eye for beauty and design. We are so thrilled to have had her dress our day!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Sage Fine Flowers's reply:

I loved working with you, Erin! You were very organized and detailed. It made creating a design profile, and executing that design for you very easy! We are so pleased that we got to take part in your beautiful day!
  • Rico & Emily

Emily · Married on 12/18/2016

Tisa provided an outstanding arrangement within my frugal budget! I provided very little direction to her (as I don't know much about flowers, and I'm not artistically inclined), and the bouquets she created were GORGEOUS. I LOVED them. I was a bit anxious because I didn't pay for a mock bouquet in an effort to save money. But Tisa exactly captured my vision for the wedding, and I received numerous compliments on the bouquets. Thanks, Tisa!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Sage Fine Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much, Emily! We loved being part of your wedding day!

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

The flower arrangements and flower halo was absolutely amazing! Tisa did such amazing job putting everything together and getting all the flowers exactly how I asked for. Such great service!!! I would totally recommend to any bride looking for flowers on such a special day.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Sage Fine Flowers's reply:

Thanks, Jessica! We loved seeing your vision take shape. You have such amazing taste! It was our pleasure to work with you.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/25/2016

Working with Tisa from Sage Fine Flowers was so easy! She was very accommodating as we were trying to figure out the best ways to get what we wanted within our budget, and the arrangements were just stunning. We got a ton of compliments on how beautiful all the flowers were, and the photo of my bouquet is still my phone background 6 months later! 5/5, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Sage Fine Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved working with you guys!!!

Moya · Married on 06/19/2016

Tisa is an exceptional floral design professional. She perfectly captured the vision for our wedding and her elegant design concept and strategy were a perfect compliment to the venue and decor. Tisa is professional, responsive and extremely flexible as I made modifications to the final floral design within one week of our wedding date. If you are in search of flawless execution and professional design - look no further. You will be wowed!

I would highly recommend using Tisa @ Sage Fine Flowers! She did an absolutely lovely job at our daughters recent wedding! Tisa is so creative and adds such an unique design to her beautiful creations!

katy · Married on 05/21/2016

I loved using Sage! The flowers were beautiful and Tisa is great at her job. I definitely recommend Sage for your event!

Katelyn · Married on 05/14/2016

Tisa was a dream to work with. She knew exactly what I had in mind after only meeting with me once, she nailed my vision. She always was very helpful tailoring to my budget and the few changes I threw at her along the way. She was great and I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

sarajane · Married on 05/07/2016

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous! Tisa is so talented and insightful. I shared the 'feel' and colors we wanted for the wedding venue and she provided inspiration pics with color palette and it was exactly what I had envisioned! Her selection of flowers and colors were unique and original, so created a personalized feel for our wedding setting.
    Additionally Tisa was a pleasure to work with, prompt with each and every request - and went beyond with the little extras of greenery and candles to crate the perfect setting. Tisa is a very talented, delightful gift to any bride!

Bree · Married on 09/19/2015

I used Sage Fine Flowers for my wedding this past September and had an amazing experience. The flowers were so beautiful and Tisa is very easy to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted and helped to make the vision of my wedding come alive with her beautiful flower creations. She also took the time to come to a meeting with my wedding planner, venue and other vendors to talk about the wedding day (the meeting lasted for 2 hours). I really appreciated her taking time out of her busy day to come to this meeting. Tisa is very responsive via email and phone. I never had trouble getting a hold of her which was extremely comforting. I highly recommend Tisa and Sage Fine Flowers for weddings or any other event. She is the best!! -One Very Happy Bride

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Tisa. It was beautiful!

Jean · Married on 06/07/2015

My husband and I, want to thank Tisa for creating a beautiful wedding and reception! We were beyond thrilled with the all the flowers and every arrangement. From the flower girl's basket to the large centerpieces, everything was spectacular. My personal favorite was the bridal bouquet. Tisa sculpted a wonderfully soft, romantic look with all the right color touches and textures. I was also thrilled with my nosegay.

It meant the world our daughter that Tisa worked with her large mercury candle holders to display the hydrangea centerpieces. We appreciate Tisa accommodating us and making everything work together. Thank you also for working around our schedules and making drop offs and pick ups so convenient.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Sage Fine Flowers's reply:

It was our pleasure! Thanks a million!!!

Cheyanne · Married on 05/30/2015

Tisa is so incredibly talented!! She did my bouquet and decorated my venue for my wedding and it looked absolutely GORGEOUS! I received so many compliments about how beautiful everything looked. So pleased with Tisa and her work - will be happily returning for any future floral needs! 5 stars is just not enough!

Blake · Married on 04/18/2015

Tisa was a breeze to work with and she does BEAUTIFUL work. My husband and I highly recommend her services for any function you may have.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Sage Fine Flowers's reply:

I had a blast working with you guys!

Tisa is AMAZING!!! She provided excellent input and feedback when planning for my big day. With a vast knowledge of multiple types of flowers to be in season, she was able to provide the highest quality, yet affordable flowers, for our event! My dream of luscious, simple, and huge blooms was well exceeded with the gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Sage Fine Flowers's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!

Natalie · Married on 02/28/2015

Tisa with Sage Fine Flowers was INCREDIBLE. She came highly recommended from my sister-in-law and knocked it out of the park. She did the floral for my wedding on 2/28 and despite the ice storm (literally - my rehearsal dinner was canceled bc of the weather), her execution was flawless. I got so many compliments on my floral (organic, elegant, garden-y). I gave her my "vision" for the floral design and she was able to translate that into a visual floral proposal. She also was very open to my feedback and was a pleasure to work with. Ultimately she delivered gorgeous floral, within my budget and was extremely professional. Highly recommended!

Linda · Married on 11/23/2014

When we first walked in to the brides dressing room and saw the bouquets we were blown away. Not only were the colors breathtaking, everything was fresh and at the peak of its bloom. I saw no cheap "filler" ingredients. Although the budget for this wedding was not huge, the flowers definitely looked like they came from a high-end florist that stays on top of the latest floral design trends. I cannot recommend Sage enough!

I would 100% recommend Sage Fine Flowers for any other brides looking for a great florist in the DFW area.

Here's why:
    1) Personality - Tisa was super great to work with. She was attentive, friendly, responsive, organized, articulate (regarding my vision and how she'd bring it to life), creative, and knowledgeable. She was a pleasure to work with.
    2) Costs - We'd looked into one other local florist, and Tisa's costs were just as good as (if not better than) the other florist and much more clearly broken down in her quote. We didn't have questions when we received the quote, as it was organized well, with photos and a clear description of each set of costs. We didn't have any hidden fees or unexpected costs.
    3) Flexibility - We had some minor last-minute changes the week or so prior to the wedding, and Tisa was able to accommodate the updates without any problems. She was very communicative the whole time.
    4) Vision - Her final product came together beautifully, very much in line with what I'd been going for. The flowers were GORGEOUS and looked way better than I could have even imagined.

Tamie · Married on 10/10/2014

My daughter’s wedding flowers turned out absolutely amazing. Working with Tisa Zellers at Sage Events was great from the very start. She was extremely helpful in guiding us within our budget throughout the entire process. The flowers were so vibrate and added such a beautiful punch of color to the wedding, the reception and all the pictures. I could not have been happier and would highly recommend Sage Events to everyone I know.

• F

Felica · Married on 09/20/2014

Tisa, of Sage Fine Flowers, was a delight to work with. She listened to my daughter's ideas (some firm, some not so decided), and helped plan ideas we had not seen before (beautiful birch bark covered vases!) to execute that vision into the most beautiful wedding and reception. Tisa is very professional, quite skilled, very easy going, and kind. She has great suggestions when you don't know exactly what you want/need, but there is never a high pressure situation. We loved her from the moment we met her. We were coming from out of town to plan the wedding, so we really didn't have any personal recommendations. We had met with a few other florist before we found Tisa. When we left after our first consultation, we pretty much knew that she was going to be the perfect florist for our special event! She communicated well by e-mail to make sure everything was noted properly. There were some things (non-floral) that we did ourselves, and Tisa was quite on-board with that... never critical. She let us do what we planned and then she topped it with lovely floral designs and finishing touches.
    At the end of the wedding day, my daughter told her brothers: "It was the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen, I can't believe I was the bride!" Shouldn't every bride feel that way?...like someone took their vision and executed it for them so that they didn't have the worries of the details.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tisa (Sage Fine Flowers) for any event! She's honest, fair, visionary, hardworking...truly a delightfully talented woman.

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2016

Tisa did an amazing job. She helped me stay in my pretty tight budget and still get everything I wanted/hoped for. I have a friend who has worked in a floral shop and she saw the quote/prices and felt everything was very reasonable and fair! Thanks for making the wedding beautiful, Tisa! :)

Sent on 09/06/2016

Sage Fine Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jessica! It was absolutely our pleasure to be part of your beautiful day!