Safe and Reliable Limousine Reviews

30 | Amherst, OH

30 Reviews for Safe and Reliable Limousine

Riley Arms · Married on 02/16/2019

Awesome Experience

Wow.. the guys over at Safe and Reliable were awesome to work with. They made sure everything was perfect for our wedding and that was one less thing to worry about. We got a crazy nice bus Zeus and had a great time. I didn't want to get off the bus. We could have just had our reception in there. Also A+ perk was being able to offer or guests the shuttling service so no one had to drive. Good job guys and thanks again. I'll be sure to use you again and tell my friends.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Michael · Married on 09/08/2018

We had an amazing experience! Our driver Dennis was safe and reliable (see what i did there) and absolutely fantastic! Very considerate of his passengers!! I would recommend only them for your bridal party needs!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Safe and Reliable Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the great review Michael! I am so happy to hear about your awesome experience with our company! I will be sure to let Dennis know how great he did.

Amber · Married on 10/22/2016

Safe and Reliable was a wonderful limo service to work with! We chose a 20 person bus, where we fit 14 comfortably with all our stuff and added in our two photographers for some pictures downtown. I don't think we could have fit any more people, but we had quite a bit of stuff on the bus with us. There was also a small bathroom on the bus, which was definitely a nice plus! There was a place for us to play our own music, as well. They showed up promptly at the in-laws house and drove us around town for pictures after the ceremony. The driver was very professional and asked questions to make sure he was going to the right place for exactly what we wanted! Toward the end of our contracted time, he gave us a 1/2 an hour heads up that it was getting close just so we would know how much time we had left before being charged extra time or to get us to the reception on time. I would definitely recommend this limo company to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Mark · Married on 09/25/2016

I booked three limos in one weekend for my daughter's wedding with Safe and Reliable. Friday night the 20 passenger limo bus for the bachelor and bachelorette group to go downtown was scheduled. Saturday I had a limo sent to pick up a friend at the airport. Sunday, I had the 20 passenger limo bus scheduled for 5 hours to go to the wedding and then drop off at the reception.
    A month before the wedding, I met with JIMMY to verify everything. By the way, Jimmy was an absolute pleasure to do business with. They went above and beyond for my family. Our Friday night group got a little larger than planned so Jimmy upgraded me to the larger party bus. The entire night was amazing. Driver was professional even though the guys and girls were both calling at the same times to get picked up and move to another bar. The bus was impeccably clean. Saturday Night I scheduled a van to pick up our friend at the airport who flew in from Seattle. Right before pick up, I got a call from Jimmy at Safe and Reliable telling me that he had a surprise for my guest. He ended up sending a 20 passenger Escalade to pick her up at the airport because he thought it would be cool. He was right, she loved it! Sunday was the wedding and the drive was at the hotel 10 minutes early and catered to our every whim for the trip to the Botanical Gardens and then to the reception along the lake. I cannot recommend them enough because everything went perfectly smooth. One final note, take the time to get to know jimmy when you reserve a limo. I did it in person and made sure to follow up as the wedding got closer. I will go to them anytime I need a limo.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Erica · Married on 07/10/2016

I had a GREAT experience with Safe and Reliable. Their customer service was above the rest. They had the best rates around. I booked their new green Dodge Challenger named "Hulk". It is so unique and a real head turner. My husband and I have used them for our bachelor and bachelorett parties that Fri and then again for our ride to the airport the next morning for our honeymoon. They were courteous, professional, and on time. Went above and beyond. I would recommend to anyone for any occasion they have something for everyone.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Hi Erica,
    I am happy to hear about your great experience! Thank you for sharing. Let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future!

Derek · Married on 06/11/2016

We booked them late for our wedding and they were able to accommodate everything we wanted. We rented their 25 passenger limo bus and it was fabulous! The driver did everything we asked him including stopping by the store on our way to the ceremony and also making a few stops at our local watering hole on our way to our reception.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Karliayn · Married on 04/02/2016

This is the best limo company I have ever dealt with and it will be the only limo company I ever give my business to! I have used them for concerts, nights out in Cleveland and always recommended them to family for weddings. I now get to use their services for my own wedding! I have been in their standard black limo, their stretch hummer and their 4 passenger SUV - all vehicles have always been up to date, clean and a great sound system.

Roger was so quick to give me a quote over the phone and asked me questions about why I was in need of a limo so he could give me his recommendations. He took the time to discuss my options and pricing and assured me I was getting the best deal for what was needed.

They have also shown up with the correct limo/bus, always on time and have always had a professional and friendly staff!

Don't waste your time with any other limo companies.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

We rented a party bus and town car from Safe and Reliable. Both of the drivers were early and knew exactly where we needed to go. We were also able to look at all the buses and limos before we booked one. That was huge considering I've heard horror stories about people booking transportation sight unseen.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Salina · Married on 08/02/2014

Our limo driver was great! He went above and beyond for us! At one point while we were taking pictures we looked back and he was actually babysitting our two 2 year old ring bearers inside the limo! He didn't have a problem with anything and he kept a smile the whole time. He even had to carry the groom onto the porch at the end of the night lol great guy, couldn't ask for better service!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Laura · Married on 04/20/2013

We used Safe & Reliable to provide shuttle service for our guests between the hotel and the reception hall. I would definitely recommend them for this service.

The driver was prompt, courteous, professional and very friendly. The shuttle was clean and safe. Their office staff was always quick to respond to my emails and phone calls.

Everything worked out great, and the guests were thankful for the transportation (and I was glad to not have to worry about guests’ safety on the drive back to the hotel). A+ job.

Sent on 05/04/2013

Sophie · Married on 12/29/2012

I spent nearly a month looking for a limousine company for our wedding day. After visiting my most recent limousine company, mind you i drove 40 minutes to get there. Only to find out their office is at a separate location from where they keep their limousines. Leaving i was quite annoyed. While driving back, i heard about Safe and reliable on the radio. At this point in my search i figured what could it hurt? Off all the company's i dealt with for my wedding day. I found them to be the most enjoyable. Roger, the manager was a delight to deal with. It was cold and snowy outside. He even pulled each limousine we looked at inside the garage, so we didn't have to walk in the snow and cold. The process was smooth and easy. Any question i had, they were there to answer. My actual wedding day couldn't have gone any better. We had their big limo bus. 30 passenger, i think. It was beautiful, clean, and so much fun! Our driver Lamont was very well dressed and very polite.

I look forward to using them again. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Thank you Roger and Safe and Reliable.

Sophia Rose

Sent on 01/16/2013

Rae Ann · Married on 09/07/2012

We would absolutely use Safe and Reliable again and recommend them to others. We had a limo during the day and a car pickup for the bride and groom. The drivers were professional and on time, and the vehicles were clean and matched their descriptions. Reasonable price and great service!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2010

We had the White Hummer Limo for transportation for our wedding party and for guests after the wedding. Both of drivers were very friendly! They were on time and professional. They even provided two bottles of champagne for us to celebrate with in the limo! They knew exactly where to go and what time to be at different locations and they had us at each location at the time we had set. I would recommend this limo service to any couple looking for reasonable and quality, yet fun transportation for their wedding day!! We had an awesome time and showed up in style!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Safe and Reliable Limousine's reply:

Thank you for such kind words. We were happy to be apart of your special day! We wish you nothing but the best.

Sincerely,

Roger Martinez
    Office manager
    Safe and reliable limousine

Sophia · Married on 10/16/2010

I can not give enough praise to safe and reliable limousine. My wedding was complicated, and i had quite a few demands. They were able to meet my every need. It started with me emailing them, I had received a response back with in minutes. I wanted to come out to see their limousines. However, the only day i could come out was on a friday afterwork. I found out i would have to stay late!! Go figure, my only free time. I called to inform them, The manager i spoke with told me no worries. He stayed over nearly 2 extra hours for me to come. To start our business relationship like that? I knew i had found my limousine company. In the end, my limousine was beautiful. Our wedding day was perfect. We also had shuttle service as well!! Everyone was so professional!! I truely enjoyed working with them. So much so, I have a limousine reserved for New Years eve with them!!

Thank you so much safe and reliable limousine!!!

Nancy · Married on 10/09/2010

Safe & Reliable was great! We checked out limo beforehand-everything was as they had promised. They were timely, flexible to where we wanted to go & the limo was clean & the driver was awesome! Will use them again for sure!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Daisy · Married on 10/02/2010

By mistake I scheduled things pretty badly with not a lot of time between tasks (getting makeup and hair done, picking up my parents, picking up my bridesmaids, etc.). It could have gone really wrong. The night before my wedding I looked at the schedule and just thought "I really messed up!" In a panic I called the limo company and they totally rocked. Will the manager reassured me we'd make it work and they did. They had to extend my reservation some, had to move other reservations around but were sooo were nice about it. The car was perfect. I feel bad I was so difficult but they saved the day!!

jim · Married on 09/17/2011

Had huge limo bus, and shuttles to and from hotel... everything was great.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Kristy · Married on 10/09/2010

The service was absolutely amazing. Will made my day a lot easier! Thanks to everyone at safe and reliable!!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Beth · Married on 09/18/2010

Safe and reliable provided our limousine service for our wedding. From start to finish, My husband and i felt well informed and very comfortable with them. Their level of overall service was excellent. The reservation process was very easy. We found them through limos.com. Our driver was very professional, Very well dressed. Cost was a bit higher than other companies. Nothing over the top.Just a bit more expensive. Though after our experience with them, i'd gladly have paid more. They were definitely worth the extra cost. I've already recommended them for a friends wedding next summer.

Sandra · Married on 10/04/2008

They were ontime, courteous. The only thing i was not crazy about was the casual attire the driver wore.
    Other then that the owner was great to talk to, along with captain Kirk.

Sent on 12/30/2008
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Happy with Safe and Reliable. Great limo! I felt like a celebrity. Our driver was very nice and professional. Definitely would recommend for pictures

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • User2692073 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Great so easy to work was happy with every detail. Red carpet rolled out felt great just like a movie star.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Bethany · Married on 08/02/2008

3.0

Safe and Reliable provided our limo service as well as a "shuttle" for guests to and from the reception. They did a great job and were, as they claim, safe and reliable! The only minor prob. I had with them is that the limo driver arrived early for the day, and then tried to rush us to drop us off during photos. He was not flexible AT ALL, telling us we had to leave when we were scheduled for 30 more minutes and it took about 10 to drive to the drop off site. It all worked out just fine in the end, but they stick to their schedules very strictly (which can also be a very GOOD thing). I would hire them again.

Sent on 08/12/2008

lorina · Married on 06/02/2012

Our driver was great, but we felt a little rushed during our wedding party pictures to stay within our contract time, to go over our time would of cost $ 150, even if we went 10 minutes over we would of been charged the hour. I wished to contract was more flexible but we missed out on our pictures. Over all the experience was positive and we would recommend them.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Janine · Married on 09/05/2009

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

I picked the service because we wanted a specific type of limo and overall we were happy with what we got. The driver was friendly and professionally dressed, he was very flexible and played chauffeur when we had last minute errands to run before the ceremony which was extremely helpful. My only issue was the car itself -yes it was the right type, but it was not freshly washed on the outside and it made scary noises when driving on the highway. it was very beautiful and clean on the inside, though.

Sent on 05/25/2010