Safari Photography Reviews

28 Reviews for Safari Photography

• Keishon

Keishon · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Very Professional.

Very Professional. Great personality. Understanding. Very easy to discuss what is needed for your big day. Looking foward to seeing our finished project!!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Stacie

Stacie Souza · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful and fun

Matt was absolutely wonderful to work with he was fun and made everything so easy neither my husband or I are big on stage photos but matt was great with helping us and making it fun he had some pictures back to me the next day and they were wonderful I highly reccomend!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Cestodio · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing and courteous!

Matt was so professional and courteous. The wedding photos are beautiful and he made myself and all the guests feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him and will be using him for all our important life events in the future!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Paula Brito Patras · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing quality

Matt was great. Prompt. He had a vision for every photo. I could and cannot believe how amazing all the photos are. The video also amazing. He was so great to work with. I would recommend very highly. Anyone that is looking for an amazing experience, you will receive that with safari.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Jeanne White · Married on 09/22/2019

Excellent!

We hired Matt for our wedding this past fall. He was absolutely amazing! His pictures came out perfect, he knew exactly what he was doing, the lighting was so beautiful on every picture. And he had our pictures available so quickly! I would absolutely recommend him for all your photography needs!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Nelia Oliveira · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful and Wonderful

Matt, was super patient and kind. He took the most beautiful pictures and captured the most perfect moments. I truly appreciate him taking his time and being a part of my wedding. I would recommend him over and over! Thank you Matt

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Simone

Simone Lopes · Married on 07/27/2019

His wedding packages are very reasonable.

Matt is very professional, I loved all pictures.

Kayla Bravo · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Matt was amazing our wedding photos came out so beautiful thanks to him. He was very professional and easy going. We are so happy with the results. It was a big day for us and he was able to capture the entire day beautifully.

• Keisha

Keisha Espinosa · Married on 06/08/2019

Photographer

Matt is a excellent photographer, I liked how he took his time To tell all my bridesmaids and grooms how to pose and the right places to stand to make sure the pictures came out perfect.I loved all the photos of my wedding and my wedding Album is AMAZING🥰 he does an excellent job, very professional.. I will highly recommend him.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2019

Look No further Safari Photography is the answer!

Mathew of Safari Photography is one of the best choices you can make for your wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Our wedding pictures came out amazing and he works with you to get exactly what you want in every way! We have so many great memories saved because he went above and beyond to capture our special moments! We did so much research and went to so many wedding expos but the only photographer that felt right for us was Mathew of Safari ! He also gives you as much bang for your buck as he can and will not leave you broke! Don't look no further you will not be disappointed one bit he is the only choice that will fit in your budget and capture every moment you are looking for! Thank you so much Mathew for putting your heart and soul into our special day!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Safari Photography's reply:

Your wedding was so much fun I am so glad all the planning paid off .Thank you so much I really appreciate it :)

Ashley Bowler Bardan · Married on 05/04/2019

Fun, and unique

Matt was not only funny and unique but also very professional and gave us exactly what we wanted in our photos. Me and my husband couldn't be happier, we highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Vi · Married on 09/08/2018

Pre wedding party

I hired him kinda last minute. Very flexible and listened well to my request. Everyone was surprised on how early I got the pictures back. I can not say enough on how satisfied everyone was on how the pictures turned out. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Safari Photography's reply:

Are you guys still going to Vegas should be so much fun. Thanks again Vi it was so nice to meet you both :) Matt
  • Terri

terri · Married on 08/25/2018

Matt was great when I went in the speak to him about taking my pictures for my wedding. Super sweet, very professional, answered all my questions. Can't wait for the weeding to see the pictures he takes.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kris · Married on 08/18/2018

Matt is so attentive and has a way of putting you completely at ease. We had our engagement photos and wedding photos done by Matt and couldn't be happier! His prices are phenomenal and his experience shows. We were blown away by our photos and everyone loved him and the photos they saw. Can't recommend Matt enough! Will be doing going with Matt for future photo needs...wouldn't even consider anyone else!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Missy · Married on 06/16/2018

Matt is the best! He went above and beyond in every way. He told everyone how to pose and the right places to stand to make sure the pictures came out perfect. He even took videos of us saying our vows and our first dance. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Allison · Married on 05/26/2018

Matt is amazing! Our photos looked perfect and he is wonderful with catching the perfect spot to take photos. So happy we had him for our wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • Y

Yaitza · Married on 01/12/2018

Thank you Matt. The attention to detail and the patience definitely went above and beyond. Great experience.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Safari Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day ;)

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2017

Matt is an amazing photographer! We had an issue with a previous photographer that we booked and needed to find a new one 3 weeks before our wedding. He was so kind and helpful from the start. He was with us from start to finish, took amazing photos and sent us a link to see them the very next day. He even sent us a couple pictures the night of the wedding. Best photographer around!!! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Safari Photography's reply:

Thank you I had a great day with you guys :)

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

Matt did an awesome job and accommodated us last minute. He uploaded the pictures right away which I really appreciated cause I was super excited to see them! He knew what group shots to take and made sure everyone was posed nicely, all I had to do was stand and smile! Would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kaelyn · Married on 05/06/2017

Do yourself a favor and book this photographer for your wedding or any occasion. I booked matt for me and my husband's wedding and I am so glad that I did! He was so easy going, helpful, dependable and helped me to relax on this high stress day. It was raining, but he came prepared, had such a great spirit and took the best pictures that I have ever seen, even in the rain (And I have done modeling all my life and have worked with dozens of photographers)! He worked non-stop, got pictures of everything and everyone and they all came out perfect! He even got all of our pictures and slideshow that he made for us to us the very next day after our wedding! I can't say enough about this photographer. I am so happy that he did our wedding. He really couldn't have done a better job! You won't be disappointed! Good luck, enjoy the experience, and congratulations! : )

Sent on 05/26/2017

Thank you so much!!!

Amy · Married on 01/25/2017

Our wedding pictures are amazing. The moments that were caught on camera are priceless. We took a long time chosing which pictures we wanted in our albulm. Matt was very patient with us and once we chose our pictures, he had the albulms done right away. We are very thankful to Matt at Safari Photography for his time and effort. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Phoebe · Married on 12/31/2016

Matt was incredibly nice and spent the entire day with us! He was never looking at his watch and was not under a contracted time. He simply wanted to capture all parts of the day from start to finish. His pictures came out gorgeous and the quality is so clear that printing huge portraits does not decrease the quality at all! l would definitely recommend Matt to anyone.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Safari Photography's reply:

Thanks Phoebe: You & Tommy are the best it was a great day :)

stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

" "Photographers were the biggest complaint I heard from recently married friends - too few/bad shots, waiting way too long to see photos, too expensive, or overall bad attitude. With Matt, you will get absolutely NONE of that nonsense. He's a laid-back, patient guy who takes the time to make sure he's getting every shot you could possibly want. Best of all, I could preview the photos online the next morning, and this is all at a fraction of the price you'll find other photographers charging. I can't say enough how much we enjoyed working with him as he captured so many gorgeous moments." "

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/01/2016

Matt was incredible to work with. He was very professional, funny and easy to talk to. He's definitely a seasoned wedding photographer. I can't thank him enough for being on top of everything and making my wedding day just a little less stressful! He caught so many moments and emotions in the photos. We were very happy with the photos and even months after the wedding we still communicate! I would use him again for anything and highly recommend him. And to top everything off...he was able to handle my crazy wedding party and get everyone to put their drinks down and get in order! Believe me...that was a feat in itself!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2015

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. He captured all our special moments and more. Not to mention the pictures were absolutely amazing!

Sent on 12/27/2016