Sacred Romance Floral Design & Event Planning Reviews

13 | Corona, CA

13 Reviews for Sacred Romance Floral Design & Event Planning

13 Sacred Romance Floral Design & Event Planning Reviews

Annabel · Married on 09/15/2018

Stunning garlands and such great florists

Thank you so much for making our wedding tables so beautiful. We came to Sacred Romance late in the game -- only a few weeks before the wedding, and they perfectly understood our vision and budget and made us the most beautiful garlands to run down the table. They were lush brightened with accents of color and sprays of flowers woven in -- stunning! They also made us some lovely small bouquets in milk bottles to have as accents that were so fresh and beautiful.
    The florists were expert and so kind, working in the hot sun without stopping until everything was finished.
    Thank you so much!

Sacred Romance Floral Design & Event Planning 1
    Sacred Romance Floral Design & Event Planning 2

molly · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Jenn and her team at Sacred Romance. From the first email I sent, up until the day of my wedding Jen was professional, kind, helpful, and all around wonderful​ to work with. She executed​ EXACLTY what I had in mind for my wedding flowers and they looked more beautiful than​ I​ ever could have imagined​. Wedding guest, vendors and everyone who sees the wedding/floral photos is so in awe of how amazing and beautiful they are. Every single arrangement​ sacred romance created for my wedding was perfect​t and i feel so lucky i was able to book Jen! l will be recommending sacred romance to everyone​! Do yourself​ a favor and book!

Sacred Romance Floral Design & Event Planning 3
    Sacred Romance Floral Design & Event Planning 10
    Sacred Romance Floral Design & Event Planning 11
    Sacred Romance Floral Design & Event Planning 12

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

Her work speaks for itself. Definitely over delivers in creative and fresh ways.

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

Sacred Romance Floral Design went above and beyond for my wedding. I replanned a new wedding in 3 weeks and with only 2 weeks before my wedding, Sacred Romance assured me that they could do my bouquets and decorate my isle. Jennifer was at the venue early and stayed for hours helping coordinate. She took videos and photos and helped with extra things that were not expected. She went above and beyond and I would recommend her to everyone! Thank you for all that you did for us to help make our day amazing. Not to mention, our flowers were absolutely gorgeous :)

Susan · Married on 10/22/2016

Sacred romance floral was everything I had hoped and more. The professionalism, responsiveness, and overall perfection of all floral arrangements made everything about our wedding day stunning. Prices are extremely fair for the beauty that is provided. Book with sacred romance floral!

Chelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Where do I start with this one?! All I can say is STUNNING, STUNNING, STUNNING. I have never seen more gorgeous flower arrangements, bouquets, or centerpieces in my entire life. Not to mention, Jen is absolutely amazing to work with! Throughout my entire engagement, Jen constantly kept in touch with me or met one on one with me to answer any questions I had, or to discuss how we were going to make this wedding day beautiful. She was always one step ahead of the game and very organized – something I truly respect! For my bridal shower, I didn’t want to spend a ton of money, but I wanted to ensure the flowers were gorgeous. Jen helped me to pick flowers out, order them for me, & direct me how to organize them into vases myself! I have to say, they turned out gorgeous … I am so thankful I had Jen and her expertise for my shower. Now, for the wedding … WOW. I was a little back and forth with what centerpieces I had wanted, and after a lot of discussions with Jen, we came up with the ones that I LOVED. Jen knocked everything out of the park. I asked a lot of her for that day, and she went above and beyond what I could have ever dreamed of. From the alter pieces, to the wine barrel pieces, to the centerpieces, to all of the bouquets, Jen honestly made my dream come true. The venue looked absolutely stunning with her touch. I am SO thankful for Jen and her creative, beautiful mind. My wedding day was absolutely stunning, and I have never had so many people come up to me and ask who did our flowers! I can’t say it enough, but she’s amazing … and she made me speechless. I can’t wait to get pictures back from our photographers, so I can gladly share them with you all. I would recommend Jen at Sacred Romance Floral, over and over again. She has made us a ‘forever’ customer. Thank you so much for creating a beautiful setting for our wedding day!!!

Brittany · Married on 07/29/2016

Jennifer completely blew me away with her work! I had a vision for my wedding and she completely brought it to life. The quality and freshness of the flowers were amazing. Her design more than exceeded my expectations of what I was hoping for. As a bride you have so many things to worry about but my flowers were definitely not one of them. I 110% recomend sacred romance for any of your floral needs.

-Brittany H.

Amber · Married on 06/18/2016

Jennifer's work is absolutely amazing! I am so thankful I went with her for my wedding flowers. I Searched several places and she was the most affordable and I loved her work. She also was the only florist that was able to get the flowers I wanted! Every florist told me my flowers were out of season but Jennifer promised she could get them and they were absolutely stunning!!! Not only is she talented and affordable, she is so easy to work with such a sweet person. I would recommend her to every bride!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Maria · Married on 05/28/2016

Sacred romance floral design and event planning its excellent in flowers,they know what their doing and do exactly what you expect..At first i was a lil worried because i didnt know how my flowers where gonna come for my weddibg and i wanted everything perfect but when i saw all the flowers i was complety amazed by the great work and passion they have for their arrangement. .im really satisfy with their work and will truly recoment it. You won't regret it..

Candice · Married on 04/23/2016

Jennifer is on top of it and every time I changed my mind, which was like 10 times throughout the process, she made note and changed it. My sweetheart table and every piece at my wedding was exactly how I envisioned! LOVE LOVE!

Rachael · Married on 04/17/2016

Sacred Romance went above and beyond my expectations. Jennifer spent her time really listening to me and was able portray exactly what I wanted. Very much and artist. I still get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I would highly recommend booking with Sacred Romance, you will not regret it!!!!!

Christina · Married on 03/27/2016

So I need to start by saying that it took me WAY too long to write this review! There is not a praise high enough for this amazing woman and her team! She was BEYOND fantastic! Working with Jennifer (owner & designer of Sacred Romance Floral Design & Event Management) was such an enjoyable experience! I could not have dreamed of more magical flower arrangements on our wedding day :) From start to finish, she was lovely! Every cost and detail was laid out very thoroughly in our emails back and forth (which was nice, considering some of our other wedding vendor contracts had SOOO much fine print you seemed to get lost in it all), and she GENUINELY wanted to get it 110% right for us! We spent SO much time calling and emailing back and forth, that I knew from the groomsmen's boutonnières to our reception arrangements, I didn't need to worry. She had our vision worked out in her head :) Her demeanor was sweet and fun, yet professional and inviting. And her prices were very reasonable! I can guarantee that if you book her for your wedding or special event, you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Thank you so much Jennifer!!!

Laura · Married on 12/22/2015

My flowers were just perfect for my wedding. Jennifer worked very well with our budget and my limited vision. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she created beautiful pieces for our wedding. She also made a special flower collar for our dog, which was adorable. She is very easy to work with and made our day that much more beautiful! We are so grateful she came recommended to us!