45 Reviews for Sacramento, Roseville Wedding Officiant - Ken Birks

Licensed (2)
Counseling (2)
Non-religious (1)
45 Sacramento, Roseville Wedding Officiant - Ken Birks Reviews

Our experience with Ken was really easy and we found him to be efficient with all our needs and requests, very friendly to deal with and overall a lovely guy, thanks Ken for making Joey and I's day special.

Profile Picture Tina, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Ken Birks was fantastic. We met with him a few weeks before our ceremony, explained what we wanted and the simple service we were planning, and he delivered on all counts. He was personable, easy to talk to, and had some wonderful ideas for our ceremony, including the "wine box and love letter" ceremony which was a perfect fit for our plans. He made our special day that much more special with the vows he helped prepare, his warm smile, and his professional demeanor and presence. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Bob, 3/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was awesome and super flexible for our unique situation. Very responsive, kind, and had moving vows. My wife and I loved his ceremony!

Profile Picture Josh, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken Burks is a friend of my husband's family so it was an easy choice. From the get go, Ken was very pleasant and easy to talk to. He made sure he was veey thorough at explaining the process and all the details that go into a ceremony. He also made our ceremony very personal and fun! I am so happy and thankful we asked Ken to be out officiant.

Profile Picture Brenna, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was amazing to work with! He helped us choose the ceremony we wanted and did an excellent job on the wedding day! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Dee, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was amazing, worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jake, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

i absolutely loved his servicr he made our day run smooth

Profile Picture Cecelia, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

While presiding over our ceremony and in the weeks leading up to it, Pastor Birks gave us the tools we needed to create the perfect balance of tradition, symbolism and freedom to be uniquely "Us". We couldn't be happier with Pastor Birks and our Wedding Day experience and memories we created together. Thank you for all you did for our little family Pastor Birks!

Profile Picture Scott, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Officiant Ken Birks did a great job at my wedding, I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I were prepared and stress free for the big day. Even after the ceremony was over, he was still available to answer our questions and guide our steps. It was a great pleasure to have him as our officiant.

Profile Picture Quincey, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was great! He was very kind and patient. Thank you, Ken!

Profile Picture Megan , 5/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Ken was a fantastic officiant! He provided us with many different phrase options for our ceremony and allowed us to pick whichever fit our situation best. He also suggested the sand ceremony for us which we really enjoyed. I highly recommend Pastor Ken since he is so flexible with religion and is there only to make your day the way you want it. Thank you Pastor Ken for delivering what we wanted and asked for.

Profile Picture Danna, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was awesome! Was open to our ideas, made it to the rehearsal, did a great job at the wedding, and even made a keepsake booklet with our readings and personal vows. Recommended!

Profile Picture Alyona, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was really professional and made the whole process easy to complete. We didn't have to worry about anything the day of. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7205062, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken, what can I say, other than you are AWESOME!!! I knew the first time I spoke to you on the phone about my son and daughter -in- laws wedding, that you were the person they should choose. You did an amazing job, very heartfelt. You put so much feeling into the words you say. You helped to make their day complete!! Thank you so much for being there for them and for being so patient while the girls went over time on getting ready, Watching you walk with my son down the aisle, I can still picture that day and yes, it still brings tears to my eyes as I picture the two of you walking . Ken, you are a very special man with the gift of making a couples wedding day very memorable. Again, Thank you for being there.

Profile Picture Jeremy and Daria (mom wrote the review), 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken did a great job. Helped me remain calm and made our day great. Knew what he was doing and was very affordable. Even came the day before to the rehearsal so everything went really smooth.

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Not only is Pastor Birks professional, organized and responsible but he's just a really likeable guy! He knows his trade, gives flexible view options, is responsive and punctual along the whole way and goes with the flow no matter what happens during your ceremony. Although he's always prepared, he can improv and cue if you forget anything; it's just a really great comfort having him there to guide you through the ceremony while you might be falling apart. Lol. He's truly a master of his trade and just a really good guy. :)

Profile Picture Jasmine, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved having Ken as our officiant for our wedding in May! He was very prompt with answering any of our questions and was willing to create the ceremony program exactly how we wanted it. He was very professional and we would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Ken Birks online as a reccommended minister for our ceremony. We were having our ceremony 2 hours away from where we lived and it was closer to Ken. He made it possible to facetime each other so we could meet and get to know one another, thoroughly went through all the details of what he provides, and sent us written documents to help us decide on a perfect ceremony for us. He is one of those men that remind you of your best friends dad. We had a wonderful ceremony and Ken even made us a keepsake to take home so we can remember every word.

Kyle and Lisa Freeze

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Ken was very professional during the initial meeting in helping us decide what we wanted our wedding to be like. Second marriage for both of us with first marriages over forty years ago with both of us widowed. Ken's fees were reasonable and materials provided to us were heart warming and will allow us to review and relive our wedding day many time over in the future.

Profile Picture Louis, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was amazing!! My wife and I were very happy with his services. He was extremely flexible, professional, and very comfortable. Felt like we had known him for years. Can't say enough about our wedding and the element he added. It was just the right amount of everything. Cheers to a great wedding!!!

Profile Picture Tosh, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was absolutely fabulous. He was so accommodating, and helped make our wedding memorable, and intimate. We wanted the perfect balance of fun, mushy, funny, personal, and Ken did all of those things. He was so patient with us with all of our questions, and calmed our nerves about getting in front of everyone. I wish we could get married again so we could hang out with Ken.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Ken was an amazing officiant! He had the best options for us to choose from to make our ceremony special and totally us. Ken spoke very well and clearly and was very prepared for our special day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Ken was very professional and conducted a great ceremony for us. It was a pleasure to work with him. Thank you!

Profile Picture Anna , 5/3/15, 1 Review