Sacramento DJ Service Reviews

4.7

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Patricia H. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing 🤩 DJ

Sacramento DJ Services is amazing. He does an amazing time working with you, helping you build a play list for your event, is totally affordable, knows how to read a crowd, super kind, early, and ready to go, oh and did I mention very affordable. + he can bring his up lighting for your event and it literally makes your entire event aka my wedding 100X more magical. He made me wedding so alive and beautiful. If it wasn’t for Sac DJ services, my wedding wouldn’t have been as good as it was. I would totally hire him again because he’s so kind and easy to work with. Please hire him for your event, and please leave him a fantastic REVIEW after your services. :)

Sacramento DJ Service's reply:

Thank you, Patricia for this wonderful review! I always have my clients best interest in my heart. You, Justin and the family are amazing people!
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela Married on 12/27/2019

Nice people

The best dj in town I love it I would recommend 👍🏻
    Grant B. Married on 11/02/2019

Extremely humble and friendly DJ who really cares about your event and will get everyone dancing!

Kris was the DJ for our wedding on November 2nd. We found Kris on Yelp and met about a year ago his prices were very fair. He explained immediately that 100 would be our deposit, and the rest would be paid in cash. Beyond this Kris was a true gentleman. He was extremely quick to respond to any of our questions. On the day of the wedding he set up hours before the reception. My father was supposed to pay him upon his arrival but as anyone who gets married will find out the day becomes very hectic. Kris trusted me and when we did arrive my dad paid him. He was not bothered at all. Our grand entrance was perfect he even pronounced my name correctly, it's French and most people never do. He had amazing uplifting all around the hall, and even had special lights for our couples table. He had brand new speakers that sounded amazing. Finally ours was a English/Spanish wedding, Kris flawlessly mixed the music together. So both families were very happy and felt equally represented. This is a fair and respectable man, he will do right by you and make your event very memorable.
    Kia Married on 03/30/2019

Great service. Friendly and professional.

DJ Kris was great! Very responsive to our emails and even met us in person to discuss our musical taste and event needs. Did a lovely job as our MC during the reception. Kris played all of our favorite songs and took request from our guest via text. We had a blast and danced the night away. Thank you for helping make our big day so special.
    Anthony Married on 08/25/2018
    Dj kris is a life saver! Came though at the last min when our Dj didn’t show up. On his own birthday?!? Who does that? I’ll tell you Dj kris he’s a great guy and a great Dj had the wedding dancing all night couldn’t of found a greater guy at the last min. THANK YOU DJ KRIS
    Constantino Married on 08/25/2018
    Dj Christian is the best!!! My originAl dj bailed out hours before our big day!! Dj Christian came through he was there within the hour he worked with our budget and he had a quick set up. He suggested a lot of great songs which made our day that much more special!! This guy is the one to call ! Not only do my wife and I want to say thank you for coming on short notice and for giving me the confidence that everything was going to go as planned but also He put on one hell of a show ! He had our family and friends dancing non stop. I highly recommemd him for any events you have! I know we will! Thank you !!!!!

-Mr. And Mrs. Vallejo
    Heather Married on 06/02/2018
    Kris was everything we hoped for and needed. Wish we could award a bonus star!
    Troy Married on 03/24/2018
    Kris is awesome, he shows up early for setup so it’s ready to go when you want your party started. Actually has you request songs before the event to make sure everything is working properly. I highly recommend him. One of his best things is he has cell phone on site so you can text requests rather than try to talk over the music! A++++++++
    Alison Married on 10/28/2017
    Excellent experience. Professional, helpful and fun. I highly recommend.

Sacramento DJ Service's reply:

Thank you, Alison, I really appreciate your extra effort to help me with my new account here on Wedding Wire, your very special!
  • Z
    Zach Married on 08/20/2017
    I called DJ Kris on a Sunday morning at 8:15 AM, not at all surprised to get his voicemail. I was throwing a Hail Mary and never thought it would be successful. To my surprise, I received a call back about 10 minutes later and DJ Kris was on the line to help save my Nieces wedding day. To say it was short notice is not fair. It was no notice. Kris got to Tahoe by 11:15 that day and had his equipment in place, and playing music by noon. The "other" DJ flaked, but Kris saved the day for us. I would highly recommend Kris, especially if he has adequate time to prepare. Thank you Kris!
    Megan Married on 04/15/2017
    Kris is absolutely amazing!!!! I couldn't have found anyone better for my special day. Kris is very accommodating and is there at the drop of a hat with anything you need. He meshed so well with our families and created an amazing experience for us. I can't thank him enough! Highly recommend Kris and will definitely be using him for future parties!
    Alisha Married on 10/27/2019

Would not recommend

May be okay for an event such as a birthday party, however not a good wedding DJ. Wouldn't allow us to pay him until he set up his equipment and didn't specify payment type. Husband handed him a check for the payment in front of our venue coordinator and our officiant and Kris would not take the check and instead insisted on us sending someone away from the wedding to go get cash. Instead of enjoying the day, we were bothered on and off about getting cash. As soon as we did our grand entrance into the reception he had us over at his booth about a cash payment. He finally decided on PayPal and had me send everyone around looking for my phone just so that I could send him the payment through PayPal. The entire time he was extremely rude. After sending the payment he then told us we never payed the deposit. When I showed him text messages where he stated he received the deposit he then said " well I still have to find the payment on my account". The payment for the deposit was made November of 2018. He then insisted on having us send him another $100 for the deposit that we had already paid. He accused us of trying to scam him because he has been scammed in the past. This took up the beginning of the ceremony when my groom had walked down the aisle and the first 45 minutes of the reception. On top of that, he did not announce anything during the reception, no first dance no toast etc. I had to tell him when to announce these things. He played all of 5 songs during the reception. Many guests loved our reception however they mentioned how poor the DJ service was. I would not recommend this DJ for a wedding. A day that was supposed to be amazing and stress free was extremely stressful because of the DJ. Absolutely not worth the price.

Posted a review on yelp and he texted me to have me take down the review.