Sacramento DJ Service Reviews

Nice people

The best dj in town I love it I would recommend 馃憤馃徎

Sent on 06/17/2019

Kia 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Great service. Friendly and professional.

DJ Kris was great! Very responsive to our emails and even met us in person to discuss our musical taste and event needs. Did a lovely job as our MC during the reception. Kris played all of our favorite songs and took request from our guest via text. We had a blast and danced the night away. Thank you for helping make our big day so special.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Anthony 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Dj kris is a life saver! Came though at the last min when our Dj didn鈥檛 show up. On his own birthday?!? Who does that? I鈥檒l tell you Dj kris he鈥檚 a great guy and a great Dj had the wedding dancing all night couldn鈥檛 of found a greater guy at the last min. THANK YOU DJ KRIS

Sent on 08/27/2018

Constantino 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Dj Christian is the best!!! My originAl dj bailed out hours before our big day!! Dj Christian came through he was there within the hour he worked with our budget and he had a quick set up. He suggested a lot of great songs which made our day that much more special!! This guy is the one to call ! Not only do my wife and I want to say thank you for coming on short notice and for giving me the confidence that everything was going to go as planned but also He put on one hell of a show ! He had our family and friends dancing non stop. I highly recommemd him for any events you have! I know we will! Thank you !!!!!

-Mr. And Mrs. Vallejo

Sent on 08/27/2018

Heather 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Kris was everything we hoped for and needed. Wish we could award a bonus star!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Troy 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Kris is awesome, he shows up early for setup so it鈥檚 ready to go when you want your party started. Actually has you request songs before the event to make sure everything is working properly. I highly recommend him. One of his best things is he has cell phone on site so you can text requests rather than try to talk over the music! A++++++++

Sent on 07/25/2018

Alison 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Excellent experience. Professional, helpful and fun. I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Sacramento DJ Service's reply:

Thank you, Alison, I really appreciate your extra effort to help me with my new account here on Wedding Wire, your very special!
  • Z

Zach 路 Married on 08/20/2017

I called DJ Kris on a Sunday morning at 8:15 AM, not at all surprised to get his voicemail. I was throwing a Hail Mary and never thought it would be successful. To my surprise, I received a call back about 10 minutes later and DJ Kris was on the line to help save my Nieces wedding day. To say it was short notice is not fair. It was no notice. Kris got to Tahoe by 11:15 that day and had his equipment in place, and playing music by noon. The "other" DJ flaked, but Kris saved the day for us. I would highly recommend Kris, especially if he has adequate time to prepare. Thank you Kris!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Sacramento DJ Service 4
    Sacramento DJ Service 5
    Sacramento DJ Service 6

Megan 路 Married on 04/15/2017

Kris is absolutely amazing!!!! I couldn't have found anyone better for my special day. Kris is very accommodating and is there at the drop of a hat with anything you need. He meshed so well with our families and created an amazing experience for us. I can't thank him enough! Highly recommend Kris and will definitely be using him for future parties!

Sent on 07/27/2018