Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry Reviews

Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 6
Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 7

Sue Halverson · Married on 06/08/2019

Daughter's Wedding

Great job! She will do what you want. She knows what shes doing. If your not comfortable with your makeup,4 she will work with you so you do feel great. You can't go wrong with her.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Alicia Demaio · Married on 05/18/2019

Sabrina is amazing!!

I am soooo glad I chose Sabrina for my wedding makeup. She did makeup for me, my wife, my mother, our sisters in law, and my maid of honor. All of us looked amazing! The only makeup I ever wear is lipstick, but Sabrina walks you through everything she is doing and makes sure that you are comfortable with everything she applies. I cannot recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Stephanie R · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic and talented makeup artist

Sabrina is very talented and a pleasure to work with. I found her through her friends and am so happy Sabrina was able to do my wedding makeup. I recommend booking a trial session -- we had time to try various looks and Sabrina was able to provide a list of products used (including specific colors/shades). Sabrina worked great with the rest of the wedding party on the day of. I got a lot of compliments and my makeup savvy friends took special notice. I highly recommend Sabrina!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Sammi · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing work!

Sabrina did my makeup (and my bridesmaids) for my wedding day. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sabrina. She is excellent at what she does, she made me feel completely at ease (on a rather crazy day!) and the girls raved about her work. She is professional, super sweet and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a make up artist in the New England area. Thank you, Sabrina!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Tiana Birrell · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and Effortless

Sabrina was fantastic to work with. She was always responsive to texts, calls and emails and such a kind person. Her skills as a makeup artist are also incredible. All of my bridesmaids were THRILLED with their makeup-gorgeous and natural looking. Thank you!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Sabrina made us all look beautiful on our wedding day and my makeup stayed put for 12+ hours. I was thrilled with how everything came out and I am so happy that we chose to hire her for such an important day!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • hannah

hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing artist, and amazing person!

I know Sabrina personally, and have admired her work for over eight years now. I had been lucky enough to have her do my makeup many times throughout the years, and she was the only artist i wanted on my wedding day. Sabrina was able to adjust her schedule that day to fit me in, and i am so thankful she did. I felt absolutely beautiful, and makeup stayed all night, though some tears and lots of dancing. I would recommend Sabrina over and over again, but book your date quickly as her schedule fills up fast!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Sabrina was amazing to work with throughout my wedding experience! From the makeup trial to the day of the wedding, she was professional, responsive and was always there to answer my questions or concerns. She made my entire wedding look beyond gorgeous and I personally never looked prettier. She was able to do makeup for 9 women and 4 girls in record time!! I would recommend Sabrina to anyone for makeup services, especially brides!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Taran

Taran · Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional and the best!

Sabrina did a awesome job, super professional and the makeup is very high quiltiy! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 8
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 9

Dina · Married on 09/15/2018

Sabrina was great to work with. She had perfect energy for the big day and our makeup was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2018

Sabrina was so amazing from start to finish. I was a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding and the bride asked me to find the makeup artist for the day. I reached out to a couple friends and Sabrina was highly recommended. She showed up promptly and started my session by asking how I normally wear my makeup. I told her I trusted her to make the best decision based on my skin, color of dresses, etc. and she did not disappoint! My makeup was perfect and stayed all night long in the humid, hot Berkshire summer weather. We even discussed microblading when she’s done with her training! I will recommend her 100% from here on out and will call her up for future events. In addition to her skill and professionalism, she is so sweet and nice! Thank you again, Sabrina!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Donna · Married on 08/31/2018

I was married on August 31st, 2018. On the morning of my wedding i was excited, nervous, stressed and all around exhausted from months of planning for my special day. When Sabrina had me sit in her makeup chair, her calm, relaxed and professional demeanor helped me in so many ways!
    She did an absolutely amazing job in making not only me, but my mom, maid of honor, and my 4 bridesmaids look and feel beautiful for the wedding. Her makeup application style naturally highlighted my features, and felt fabulous on my sensitive skin.
    I was worried once I was on the dance floor at my reception, that I would mess up the wonderful job that Sabrina had done . Ladies, I love to dance, and when I dance I sweat up a storm! My makeup remained FLAWLESS!!!!
    I highly recommend Sabrina to do your makeup ! She will make you feel like the most beautiful bride in the world!
    Donna Filault

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lexi · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Sabrina was everything that I could have asked for in terms of make up for my wedding. She was responsive to email, listened to exactly what I wanted and was able to provide flawless make up both in the trial and the day of the wedding. Sabrina was so easy to work with and all of my friends were thrilled with their make up as well.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 10
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 11
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 12

Kalei · Married on 08/18/2018

From start to finish Sabrina is hands down the best. She has such talent with makeup and will ensure you are picture ready! I had two trials with her prior to the wedding and she made sure I got exactly what I wanted. On the day of, her calm demeanor helped me to relax and take it all in. She was even kind enough to leave us with the lip stain she used and other tools so we could later touch up our makeup. Do not hesitate booking her!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/16/2018

Sabrina is lovely, calming, and really hears what you want and need. I was picky and changed my mind a lot, and she listened and understood all my thoughts. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Deborah · Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding day would not have been complete without Sabrina's magic! I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I was amazed at the results. I felt absolutely gorgeous (and even with an extremely wet outdoor wedding, the makeup was flawless). I have sensitive skin and there were no issues whatsoever. I highly recommend Sabrina and will call her again for future events....worth every penny! Thank you Sabrina!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/11/2018

I went to Sabrina for a makeup consultation for my wedding and was so impressed by not only the outstanding job that she did, but also her professionalism, friendliness, and flexibility. It was no surprise that I asked her to do my wedding makeup, as well as the makeup for my maid of honor. She did an incredible job and the makeup lasted all day and throughout the entire night! She even gave us the lip gloss that we used, so we could reapply, if needed! If you're looking to get dolled up for any occasion, I would absolutely recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 13
  • Rachel

Rachel Herter · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful!

Sabrina is amazing. She really listens to what you want and executes beautifully. Our bridal party looked so good :) On top of that Sabrina is fun and kind and super professional.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2018

perfect in every detail. attentive and careful. I am delighted with her wonderful work.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 18
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 19
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 20

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

Sabrina was amazing! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was willing to go the extra mile to fix anything I wasn't comfortable with.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Caitlin · Married on 12/01/2017

Sabrina was absolutely amazing - I would highly recommend her to any bride! We did a trial several months in advance where we experimented until I was perfectly happy with the wedding day look. She had detailed notes from the trial so that everything went incredibly smoothly on the wedding day. My bridesmaids all also looked great and she did a great job adjusting to their different skin tones / looks. I could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Sabrina was amazing and so sweet. My makeup exceeded my expectations and was flawless for the entirety of my wedding day. She was very responsive during the whole wedding planning process and even emailed my mom & I the list of makeup she used on us since we loved it so much. She did the makeup for my 7 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, my mom, my mother-in-law and my grandma. They all could not stop raving about their makeup and how sweet Sabrina was to each of them. Thank you so much Sabrina!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 21

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

I would absolutely recommend Sabrina for wedding makeup. As someone who doesn't wear makeup, I was a little nervous about having my makeup done professionally because I was afraid it would look too heavy and unnatural. Sabrina did an amazing job of calming my nerves during the makeup trial, and then she absolutely rocked it on the wedding day. I felt truly beautiful, as did my bridesmaids. My bridesmaids have different personalities, some preferring a more natural look and some preferring to go a little more glam, and Sabrina was able to cater to all these preferences while still having us look like a cohesive group.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing work! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! Wouldn’t have had anyone else do my make up.

Sent on 10/20/2017