Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry Reviews

Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 6
Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 7

Katie · Married on 08/10/2019

Book Sabrina!

Sabrina was amazing! Very easy to coordinate with and very responsive. She's so good at what she does. More than one bridesmaid told me that it was their favorite "wedding makeup" that they'd ever had done (and we've all been in lots of weddings!). Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Holly · Married on 08/03/2019

11/10 stars!

Sabrina is organized & talented - I would hire her again in a heartbeat. As a woman who doesn’t wear makeup on a daily basis, Sabrina made sure that I felt comfortable with what she was doing and kept it looking naturally fabulous. She is the ultimate glam girl who doesn’t change who YOU are with her artistry. ❤️

Sent on 08/05/2019

Jane Whitehurst · Married on 07/23/2019

Wonderful wedding experience

I can't recommend Sabrina highly enough. She was completely professional, responsive and reliable but most importantly she made sure that my daughter and I looked natural and beautiful on my wedding day. The consultation was great. She listened to what I wanted and made sure that I was happy with the results. Then she followed up to make sure that the makeup held up in the way I wanted. On my wedding day she knew exactly what to do, and my makeup looked terrific well into the wee hours of the night, even in (unusually) high humidity. In addition, Sabrina has a very pleasing manner and will add serenity to what could be a stressful day. Many, many thanks Sabrina for making my day so special. I have never looked better or felt so beautiful.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Tara Neary · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely the best!

Sabrina did my makeup for my wedding. She is incredibly talented, professional, and detail-oriented. Beyond that, she is a lovely, kind person who makes you feel at ease the moment you meet her. We were only a tight schedule that day but she managed to make all 9 of us look absolutely beautiful. My bridesmaids loved her and kept commenting on how natural the makeup looked. Sabrina is the best around and a must-have vendor for your wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Haley Haddad · Married on 06/22/2019

The absolute BEST!

Sabrina is talented, professional and sweet. I couldn’t have chosen a better makeup artist for my wedding day! Sabrina created the exact look I was going for and made myself and my bridesmaids all feel beautiful!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Sue Halverson · Married on 06/08/2019

Daughter's Wedding

Great job! She will do what you want. She knows what shes doing. If your not comfortable with your makeup,4 she will work with you so you do feel great. You can't go wrong with her.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Emma · Married on 06/01/2019

Fabulous and fun to work with

Sabrina was great. We had a trial run where she walked through different options and experimented with different colors. The entire time she was incredibly knowledgeable, patient and fun to work with. On the day of she was phenomenal. She did makeup for 2 moms, 4 bridesmaids, myself and was even able to accommodate a last minute request from my grandma. All the women looked really natural, which was exactly what we wanted! I would hire her again in a heartbeat and would recommend her to anyone in the area!! Thank you Sabrina!!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Alicia Demaio · Married on 05/18/2019

Sabrina is amazing!!

I am soooo glad I chose Sabrina for my wedding makeup. She did makeup for me, my wife, my mother, our sisters in law, and my maid of honor. All of us looked amazing! The only makeup I ever wear is lipstick, but Sabrina walks you through everything she is doing and makes sure that you are comfortable with everything she applies. I cannot recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Stephanie R · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic and talented makeup artist

Sabrina is very talented and a pleasure to work with. I found her through her friends and am so happy Sabrina was able to do my wedding makeup. I recommend booking a trial session -- we had time to try various looks and Sabrina was able to provide a list of products used (including specific colors/shades). Sabrina worked great with the rest of the wedding party on the day of. I got a lot of compliments and my makeup savvy friends took special notice. I highly recommend Sabrina!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Sammi · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing work!

Sabrina did my makeup (and my bridesmaids) for my wedding day. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sabrina. She is excellent at what she does, she made me feel completely at ease (on a rather crazy day!) and the girls raved about her work. She is professional, super sweet and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a make up artist in the New England area. Thank you, Sabrina!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Tiana Birrell · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and Effortless

Sabrina was fantastic to work with. She was always responsive to texts, calls and emails and such a kind person. Her skills as a makeup artist are also incredible. All of my bridesmaids were THRILLED with their makeup-gorgeous and natural looking. Thank you!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Sabrina made us all look beautiful on our wedding day and my makeup stayed put for 12+ hours. I was thrilled with how everything came out and I am so happy that we chose to hire her for such an important day!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • hannah

hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing artist, and amazing person!

I know Sabrina personally, and have admired her work for over eight years now. I had been lucky enough to have her do my makeup many times throughout the years, and she was the only artist i wanted on my wedding day. Sabrina was able to adjust her schedule that day to fit me in, and i am so thankful she did. I felt absolutely beautiful, and makeup stayed all night, though some tears and lots of dancing. I would recommend Sabrina over and over again, but book your date quickly as her schedule fills up fast!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Sabrina was amazing to work with throughout my wedding experience! From the makeup trial to the day of the wedding, she was professional, responsive and was always there to answer my questions or concerns. She made my entire wedding look beyond gorgeous and I personally never looked prettier. She was able to do makeup for 9 women and 4 girls in record time!! I would recommend Sabrina to anyone for makeup services, especially brides!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Taran

Taran · Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional and the best!

Sabrina did a awesome job, super professional and the makeup is very high quiltiy! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 8
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 9

Dina · Married on 09/15/2018

Sabrina was great to work with. She had perfect energy for the big day and our makeup was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2018

Sabrina was so amazing from start to finish. I was a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding and the bride asked me to find the makeup artist for the day. I reached out to a couple friends and Sabrina was highly recommended. She showed up promptly and started my session by asking how I normally wear my makeup. I told her I trusted her to make the best decision based on my skin, color of dresses, etc. and she did not disappoint! My makeup was perfect and stayed all night long in the humid, hot Berkshire summer weather. We even discussed microblading when she’s done with her training! I will recommend her 100% from here on out and will call her up for future events. In addition to her skill and professionalism, she is so sweet and nice! Thank you again, Sabrina!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Donna · Married on 08/31/2018

I was married on August 31st, 2018. On the morning of my wedding i was excited, nervous, stressed and all around exhausted from months of planning for my special day. When Sabrina had me sit in her makeup chair, her calm, relaxed and professional demeanor helped me in so many ways!
    She did an absolutely amazing job in making not only me, but my mom, maid of honor, and my 4 bridesmaids look and feel beautiful for the wedding. Her makeup application style naturally highlighted my features, and felt fabulous on my sensitive skin.
    I was worried once I was on the dance floor at my reception, that I would mess up the wonderful job that Sabrina had done . Ladies, I love to dance, and when I dance I sweat up a storm! My makeup remained FLAWLESS!!!!
    I highly recommend Sabrina to do your makeup ! She will make you feel like the most beautiful bride in the world!
    Donna Filault

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lexi · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Sabrina was everything that I could have asked for in terms of make up for my wedding. She was responsive to email, listened to exactly what I wanted and was able to provide flawless make up both in the trial and the day of the wedding. Sabrina was so easy to work with and all of my friends were thrilled with their make up as well.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 10
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 11
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 12

Kalei · Married on 08/18/2018

From start to finish Sabrina is hands down the best. She has such talent with makeup and will ensure you are picture ready! I had two trials with her prior to the wedding and she made sure I got exactly what I wanted. On the day of, her calm demeanor helped me to relax and take it all in. She was even kind enough to leave us with the lip stain she used and other tools so we could later touch up our makeup. Do not hesitate booking her!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/16/2018

Sabrina is lovely, calming, and really hears what you want and need. I was picky and changed my mind a lot, and she listened and understood all my thoughts. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Deborah · Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding day would not have been complete without Sabrina's magic! I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I was amazed at the results. I felt absolutely gorgeous (and even with an extremely wet outdoor wedding, the makeup was flawless). I have sensitive skin and there were no issues whatsoever. I highly recommend Sabrina and will call her again for future events....worth every penny! Thank you Sabrina!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/11/2018

I went to Sabrina for a makeup consultation for my wedding and was so impressed by not only the outstanding job that she did, but also her professionalism, friendliness, and flexibility. It was no surprise that I asked her to do my wedding makeup, as well as the makeup for my maid of honor. She did an incredible job and the makeup lasted all day and throughout the entire night! She even gave us the lip gloss that we used, so we could reapply, if needed! If you're looking to get dolled up for any occasion, I would absolutely recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry 13
  • Rachel

Rachel Herter · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful!

Sabrina is amazing. She really listens to what you want and executes beautifully. Our bridal party looked so good :) On top of that Sabrina is fun and kind and super professional.

Sent on 12/05/2018