22 Reviews for Sabrina Hall Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
21 Sabrina Hall Photography Reviews

Sabrina is absolutely AMAZING!! She is the nicest person you will ever meet and the most dedicated! She was willing to answer any questions at anytime and was very accommodating with specific requests. I can't say enough wonderful things about her! Book her, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/28/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Sabrina is the ultimate professional. She was a joy to work with and her objective was to make sure we were happy with the photography. She was so helpful before, during and after the wedding. The photos and albums came out perfectly. We couldn't have hoped for a nicer selection of photos. Sabrina is very accommodating and pleasant to work with and we would recommend her services without reservation. She really puts her heart into it. What a great experience working with Sabrina. So pleased we chose her for the wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Joel, 7/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

Matt and I can’t say enough about our photographer, Sabrina Hall. Her service to us was above and beyond what we had expected and she was very reasonably priced. She did not demand a minimum price package and minimum amount of hours like most photographers do which was very convenient for our small an intimate wedding. However, the price point isn’t the main reason for this 5 star review, it’s the quality of service we had. Sabrina not only shows a high level of professionalism but she is responsive to all questions and concerns, attentive to your vision and every detail, very creative and innovative with each shot, fun to work with and not to mention super nice! She went above and beyond what was expected of her as she volunteered to hang around after our dinner just so she could get our baby reveal pictures in and the perfect sunset shots for us! You could just tell by the way she worked with us and the smile she had on her face when looking through her lenses after each shot that she really does enjoy what she does for a living! Knowing that alone and viewing her picture samples online should prove this review is an accurate representation of this photographer! We cannot recommend her enough! Thank you Sabrina!

Profile Picture kelly, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Sabrina to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer. She is super easy to work with and brings a lot of new ideas to the table. She truly gets to know you and what type of images you like. She is worth every penny. She captured moments of my wedding I didn't even knew happened until I saw the photos.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Sabrina was an absolute joy to work with! She is so nice, upbeat and is always accessible for any questions or ideas during your planning process! Our wedding pictures are gorgeous and we got them back in a timely manner. We could not be happier! I am so happy we chose Sabrina :)

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files

We LOVED working with Sabrina! She is so wonderful and professional and we absolutely loved all of our photos. Sabrina also took our engagement photos and we've had many compliments on those, but not as many as our wedding photos! She was so easy to work with and I could communicate with her all hours of the day-which is convenient for me since I work in a school. She's worked with our DJ previously and they all work very well together. My wedding went exactly the way we wanted it from start to finish and we are so thankful. I HIGHLY recommend Sabrina to everyone!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sabrina is SUCH an amazing photographer to work with. We are so happy to have found her. She has gone above and beyond to be accommodating and to make this experience everything we have hoped for and more. Thank you, Sabrina!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Sabrina was everything we had hoped for as a photographer for our wedding. In meetings before our wedding day, Sabrina was prompt and thorough, with tons of ideas, suggestions, and experience. During our wedding day, Sabrina and her great assistant seemed to be everywhere at once. She captured every single special moment of our day and I know my husband and I will cherish our photos forever! Sabrina also edited our photos quickly - it's hard to wait for photos of such a special event and Sabrina gets them out as quickly as possible. Thanks for making our day perfect, Sabrina!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sabrina was absolutely amazing to work with. Both my husband and I are not very good at taking pictures. Sabrina made it easy with both our engagement photos and especially on our wedding day. She was open to all of our suggestions and made taking pictures fun and enjoyable. I would highly recommend her to anyone. We are so proud to show off our pictures to everyone. Can't wait to go back for family photos in the years to come!!

Profile Picture User7804767, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sabrina is quiet and unassuming but when it's time she is in total control. She gave us great direction and used her artistic style to craft beautiful photos. Not only did she stage beautiful photos, but she also captured those beautiful moments in between that could have been lost in a blink but are now forever immortalized. She turned our special day into lifelong memories of love, friends and family. We cannot thank her enough!! - Julius + Amanda

Profile Picture Julius, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I recently had our engagement photos done by Sabrina and we are beyond happy with her work. She is very professional and easy-going which made the engagement session a breeze even for my fiancé. I had hired someone for my wedding prior to Sabrina but had many concerns and chose to back out of that contract. Sabrina made me fell so comfortable and really put me at ease. Sabrina is easy to get a hold of and is able to work around crazy schedules. I work nights and my fiancé works day and she made scheduling sessions and meetings very convenient for us. I have so much trust and faith in her. She worked well capturing intimate moments with my fiancé and our dog. The pictures are absolutely perfect. She really listened to what we were looking for and delivered. The picture quality is outstanding and just dealing with someone as pleasant as her puts her business above the rest.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

The absolute best!! I cannot say enough amazing things about Sabrina Hall Photography, Sabrina's talent is incredible! Her drive and determination to make every photo shoot the absolute best it can be shows in her work. She is very accommodating to her clients and will work with your specific needs and desires. We have had the honoring of working with her several times now and I would highly recommend her for any type of session you are looking for. Our engagement session was so much fun and we got some fantastic photos we have for years to come. We have the privilege to have her shoot at our wedding this coming summer and are beyond ecstatic to have her capturing our BIG day!! Thank you for all your creative, talented and priceless work!!

Profile Picture User6613850, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Using Sabrina Hall Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was easy to work with and most importantly her photos were amazing. Very high quality and she provided us with wide variety of images. She also captured impromptu moments wonderfully. We definitely suggest hiring Sabrina Hall!

Profile Picture Annette, 6/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Sabrina is such a joy to work with! My fiancé and I have never had professional photos taken, but Sabrina put us at total ease during our recent engagement photography session--I have full confidence that she'll also do a lovely job for our actual wedding photos. She's very positive and professional, and her patience and easy-going personality helped us relax during the session. Sabrina is also very flexible, especially as I spent the first few months working with her corresponding from out of state. Overall, we are so excited to have Sabrina shoot our wedding and would definitely work with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Ellie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

My fiancé and I absolutely love Sabrina! We recently had our engagement pictures done with her and they turned out AMAZING! She was so fun to work with and was so professional and up beat during the entire session. She captured all of the pictures that I wanted to have and I couldn't ask for a better photographer to capture this special time in our lives!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was concerned about finding a great photographer for my wedding. After our engagement shoot with Sabrina Hall, my fiancée and I knew that we wanted her to photograph our big day! We appreciate her creativity and talent!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sabrina was very accommodating and the pictures turned out great.

Profile Picture Mary , 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sabrina recently took photos of our family and we are in love with our pictures! Our images are simply adorable, of fantastic quality, and are the clearest images that we have ever had done. Also, let me just say how sweet, patient, and kind Sabrina is. She has a very easy-going personality that makes you feel comfortable and helped us to relax during our session. As a photographer, Sabrina has a great eye for capturing natural light and letting nature be her backdrop. She also took her time with the little ones and waited for them to warm up to the camera. Lastly, Sabrina is very quick to respond to emails, she was early to her appointments, and overall extremely easy to work with. Without any hesitation, we will be asking Sabrina to photograph our family again!

Profile Picture User6009815, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

We did a holiday mini-session with Sabrina and loved it! She was super sweet and awesome with my three young children. She was very professional and efficient with our session. We only spent a short time with her yet she was able to get awesome photos of my family! As a busy mom, I loved it. Working with her was so much easier than other photography options I've tried. She was very prompt getting back to us with proofs and options for ordering. She's been great to work with and easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her and look forward to having her take photos for us again! :)

Profile Picture Noelle, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

I had the pleasure of meeting Sabrina when she helped photograph our wedding. Sabrina is professional, organized, friendly and has a way of putting you at ease at your wedding and the planning prior to the big day. She has an attention for detail that is evident in all her pictures; whether it be with natural lighting, the background, or never having to worry about what my dress looked like, how I was standing or where our large wedding party was placed in our shots--she had control of those details and our pictures were beautiful because of this! Her interactions with my Husband and I, our wedding party and guests were great, she was sincere and friendly and would organize groups for pictures when needed and then fall into the backdrop during other parts of our wedding and still get great shots of those candid moments. Her pictures captured our personalities perfectly and we have beautiful shots from every moment of our day. We really enjoyed our time with Sabrina and love her photographs; we plan on using her in the future for family pictures!

Profile Picture User4492307, 2+ years ago, 1 Review