S&S Limousine Inc Reviews

61 | Le Roy, NY

61 Reviews for S&S Limousine Inc

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 11/03/2018

Our driver was out of this world

Okay, Craig was an angel sent from heaven on our wedding day. He was funny, punctual, professional, and literally had an answer for every problem we encountered. When we arrived at the church, he pulled out a broom and swept leaves off of the sidewalk so it would be less slippery for me. He helped to drape the train of my dress on my arm walking in so as not to dirty it. He even made sure I was breathing before walking into the church. During pictures, he made sure the wedding party didn’t go far and kept everyone focused and ready for the next photo. At the end of the night he helped us load the extra food into the bus and got us back safe and sound. Absolutely blown away by him.

Matthew · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Company!

We are so happy that we chose S&S for our wedding day! Our driver was professional, kind, and made everyone feel safe. Limo arrived on time and we reached all of our stops in a timely fashion. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 11/01/2018

S&S Limousine Inc's reply:

Thank you, Matthew, for the kind words. You guys were a pleasure to work with. From all of us here we wish you years of happiness!

Jade · Married on 09/15/2018

Easiest vendor we had

S&S Limousines was great. From the beginning of reaching out to get a quote, to calling to book and giving all our details for the big day this by far was one of the easiest vendors we worked with. The limo bus was amazing and we had plenty of room. Our driver Larry was so nice and always there to help in anyway he could. We are planning our anniversary party wine tour event and will be booking with them again!

• Odessa

Odessa · Married on 08/31/2018

My fiance and I had a great experience since day 1 when we called S & S Limo to ask for availability and pricing. Each staff member was always enthusiastic and happy to help, and we always had a response within 24-36 hours. They were even able to accomodate us and offer an additional vehicle when we had a sudden change in plans and needed an extra limo. On our wedding day, both limos were clean and well-maintained, and both drivers appeared clean, friendly, professional, and got us to all our destinations safely and on time. This is how a limo company should be run, I highly recommend S & S Limousine and would definitely use them again for any future transportation needs!

Jennifer M · Married on 06/22/2018

The best from start to finish

From the beginning planning, everything was so easy. Not only for the big day but for the other events I needed to plan. They literally do it all.
    You're missing out if you dont book with them.

Jacklyn Palmer · Married on 05/08/2018

Excellent Services

S&S Limousine was very accommodating on our wedding day. I didn't have anything to worry about, everything flowed so smoothly. My driver Paul was more than professional and helpful with everything!

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

FANTASTIC service!! We used them for ur wedding and they were so easy and organized to deal with. Jeff G was our driver and he was just great! He had us covered for things we forgot, and he went above and beyond to drive throughout our picture venues to pick us up so we didn't have to walk back up through the woods. He was so dedicated to helping me into the church as well so that people wouldn't see me. Absolutely phenomenal service and a great experience!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

I've used S&S Limo multiple times, and they've always been very nice!!

Maureen · Married on 09/16/2017

Excellent company! Great staff from the office to the drivers. Top quality fleet. For several years I have booked with S&S exclusively - for my business AND my personal events every year. Including the most important one - my daughter's wedding! Thank you S&S for outstanding customer service and being a crucial player MY success!! ??

• Allison

Allison · Married on 09/01/2017

S&S was great! We were able to reserve 2 hours since we didn't need a large block. My girls and I got ready in Syracuse and then went to Oswego. Our driver was very professional and the limo was perfect. It fit the party and our things comfortably and had drinks ready for us. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Devon · Married on 08/19/2017

I booked this vendor at a bridal show because they offered extremely competitive pricing when compared to other show specials that day. They were very easy to work with and provided thorough documentation and receipts. They has no issues with anything I requested. Our driver, Andrew, was also really wonderful, polite and was so nice to my dad. He enjoyed the reception as well, which was great. So glad I booked with S+S, it was cheap, easy, fast and efficient and most importantly, on time - if not early!! Bus was clean, smelled great and got everyone there and home safely. Cant ask for anything more!

Grethe · Married on 01/28/2017

Great to work with! Best price at the time! Good communication! So glad I chose them for my wedding day :)

Stu · Married on 12/10/2016

Second to none !! " Authentic Customer Service" from booking to driver.

Dave · Married on 11/05/2016

Book it! They were courteous, punctual, professional, and truly understand how to make this day the best it can be in terms of the transportation

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Jim is an absolute pleasure to work with. I adore him and his service! I always request him! We have had him as our driver for at least 4 times!

• ACx2

Angela · Married on 05/14/2016

I am so glad I went with S&S they truly were the best deal around! I booked at a bridal show that all of the competing limo companies were at and I was straight forward with each company. I told them I am booking today what is your best price? I started with S&S they gave me a great quote and I told them I would be back after visiting all of the other companies and they told me if anyone gives me a better price to come back and they would beat it. S&S was very responsive always sending confirmation emails, confirmation calls, I felt extremely comfortable and trusted them. The limo I booked broke down the night before my wedding and S&S called me to tell me they upgraded me to a bigger model and wanted to make sure that it was okay that the limo was white. The limo driver was amazing and was nice enough to let us know if we needed anything he was our man!

Silverman · Married on 03/19/2016

On time, true to their word, professional, clean, and super friendly! I never caught our drivers name the day was a whirl wind but he was so sweet and helpful (3/19/16 St. timothy's and the Tonawanda castle) Would recommend them all day!

Margaret · Married on 08/28/2015

Wow! We had a pretty complicated itinerary and S & S pulled it off flawlessly! Thanks you so much for your professionalism, timeliness and ensuring everyone's safety. My husband and I were the last ones to leave the venue for our daughter's wedding, and were delighted to see one last shuttle run to ensure all our guests had been picked up and taken care of. Kudos to you! Thanks so very much! Great job!

My fiancé and I choose S&S for all of our limousine services for our big day. This included transporting our bridal party as well as making trips from the hotel to our venue for our out of town guests. I had previously used S&S when throwing a friend's bachelorette party and had been happy with their services. They also came highly recommended from our venue coordinator. I can't say enough good things about how smooth the day of transportation went and the level of service that they provided us with! Gerry, our driver, was phenomenal! He showed up on time, in great spirits, and was extremely accommodating & flexible. If your looking for a dependable limousine company S&S is 100% the way to go!

We used S&S for our wedding and had Darnell. He was super friendly, and very professional. He ensured we ran on time and was always where he was supposed to be! Darnell even drove my grandma home since she wanted to leave early and walked her to the door. We thought the limo was very nice, clean and exactly what we wanted. Darnell did a great job shuttling people to and from the hotel to the ceremony and back after. We would definitely use S&S again.

I managed and was a chauffeur for another local limo company for over five years. This was my first experience with S&S limo, and they will be the first and last limo company I use or recommend in the future. From my first call to their office getting prices to our chauffeur offering to drive the kids in the wedding party around the block to use up a little extra time that we had left on the contract, it was a first-class experience. Thanks Joe!

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 12/06/2014

We hired S&S Limo for my husband's birthday brewery tour, my bachelorette and for our wedding. Since we booked so many events with them at one time, we were given a nice discount. I'm very pleased with the service we received from S&S. The limos were clean, the drivers were professional and courteous and everyone was on time. My husband worked with Randi to book everything and she was very helpful.

• Nicoled327

Nicole · Married on 11/22/2014

We had a limo bus for our wedding that transported the bridal party and then went back and ran trips to bring our guest from the church to the reception. It was the best thing we did. All our guest loved to be shuttled and not have to drink and drive. Our driver was fantastic and got the trips done quickly

Eddie · Married on 06/15/2014

S&S made our special day great. I would never use another limo service again. You can't go wrong with S&S!