S&S Limousine Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • Taylor Hake
    Taylor Married on 08/22/2021

Great Limo Service

For my wedding day, I had a crazy pick up schedule planned. I needed a limo to grab the girls from the hairdresser, then get them to the venue, then grab the boys from my house, then get them to the venue. I called S&S and asked if this was possible and they said without a doubt! I booked with them right then and there. I even added on a town car to get my husband and I from the venue to our mini moon. Everything was easy to book and we could pay for everything beforehand. The driver was so nice and professional! He knew exactly where he was going and there were no hiccups at all. Overall, great experience.
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra S. Married on 07/02/2021

Clean and Comfy Ride

It was a great day with S&S Limo! They were so professional and so helpful on wedding day, especially because it rained during our photo session. They provided umbrellas and made sure we were as close to our stopping points as possible. If you’re looking for a very clean, comfortable and fun ride, go with S&S Limo!
  • Kyle
    Kyle M. Married on 06/12/2021

Great experience!

Our limo driver was very professional and accommodating. Also ensured that he was picking up the right people since our plans changed on the actual day of the event.
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 09/22/2019

Great Party/Shuttle Bus Experience

S&S Limo was great to work with. They provided a party bus for our wine tour and the shuttle bus for the wedding reception. Everyone enjoyed themselves and had great interactions with the drivers. Whenever I called/emailed S&S, they were responsive and helpful. I would definitely utilize their services in the future.
  • Mark
    Mark Married on 09/21/2019

Great and Timely Wedding Day Service

My wife and I ultimately decided to have a shuttle limo service to bring wedding guests to/from our venue, and were very happy with S&S Limo. Cassie and her team were extremely easy to work with, and very quick to respond to any special needs or requests we had in advance of our big day. Bob was our driver on the wedding day, and was very personable and timely in transporting everyone to and from our venue with an added element of fun. I definitely recommend S&S Limo for wedding day services!
  • User4698009 2+ years ago

The Best Limo Driver

We hired S & S for our wedding day. I have to say we were not disappointed at all! Marc our limo driver accommodated us down to the very last detail.

Marc is such a nice individual. He went above and beyond for us. I happened to fracture my foot 4 days before my wedding and ended up in a boot. Marc helped me safely get in and out of the limo each and every time (which he didn't have to) but he did.

I greatly appreciate the spectacular service and again for helping me so much on our special day!

If you book your next wedding. Ask for Marc!
    Kristina W. Married on 07/27/2019

Flexible and Accommodating

We have had a perfect experience with S&S Limos. I have used them in the past for wine tours and always had a great experience. For wedding planning the customer services was outstanding and quick! I needed a larger size vehicle but wanted the more traditional feel of a regular limo vs. a limo bus. They were so accommodating and were able to book the Tahoe limo to accommodate my full bridal party with comfort. The entire experience was professional and experienced. 100% recommend S&S!
  • Audrey
    Audrey Married on 07/13/2019

Limo service was good!

The limo service was awesome! Everything went smooth and pickup and delivery was easy! Communication with S & S was also easy!

S&S Limousine's reply:

We wish you and your husband many years of happiness.
    Thank you for choosing us to be apart of your day!
    Jenna Married on 06/22/2019

On time and pleasant pick up

On time and friendly clean vehicle
    Jessica Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent!

Highly recommended! They were on time, clean and our driver was so professional and friendly!

S&S Limousine's reply:

Thank you, Jessica, for the nice review. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us.
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 11/03/2018

Our driver was out of this world

Okay, Craig was an angel sent from heaven on our wedding day. He was funny, punctual, professional, and literally had an answer for every problem we encountered. When we arrived at the church, he pulled out a broom and swept leaves off of the sidewalk so it would be less slippery for me. He helped to drape the train of my dress on my arm walking in so as not to dirty it. He even made sure I was breathing before walking into the church. During pictures, he made sure the wedding party didn’t go far and kept everyone focused and ready for the next photo. At the end of the night he helped us load the extra food into the bus and got us back safe and sound. Absolutely blown away by him.
    Matthew Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Company!

We are so happy that we chose S&S for our wedding day! Our driver was professional, kind, and made everyone feel safe. Limo arrived on time and we reached all of our stops in a timely fashion. Everyone had a great time!

S&S Limousine's reply:

Thank you, Matthew, for the kind words. You guys were a pleasure to work with. From all of us here we wish you years of happiness!
    Jade Married on 09/15/2018

Easiest vendor we had

S&S Limousines was great. From the beginning of reaching out to get a quote, to calling to book and giving all our details for the big day this by far was one of the easiest vendors we worked with. The limo bus was amazing and we had plenty of room. Our driver Larry was so nice and always there to help in anyway he could. We are planning our anniversary party wine tour event and will be booking with them again!
  • Odessa
    Odessa Married on 08/31/2018
    My fiance and I had a great experience since day 1 when we called S & S Limo to ask for availability and pricing. Each staff member was always enthusiastic and happy to help, and we always had a response within 24-36 hours. They were even able to accomodate us and offer an additional vehicle when we had a sudden change in plans and needed an extra limo. On our wedding day, both limos were clean and well-maintained, and both drivers appeared clean, friendly, professional, and got us to all our destinations safely and on time. This is how a limo company should be run, I highly recommend S & S Limousine and would definitely use them again for any future transportation needs!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 08/11/2018

Awesome experience!

We could not be more pleased with her experience with S&S! They worked with us to create a package that was going to accommodate our needs on our wedding day. We wanted to shuttle guests at the end of the night back to the hotel, so we were able to do a split package. This was awesome so we did not need to go out and rent an additional shuttle. Our driver was excellent throughout the whole day. He helped to make experience memorable!

S&S Limousine's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey, for the kind words.
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your big day. We hope you have many years of happiness.
  • Desiree
    Desiree Married on 06/30/2018

Best out there - Professional & Responsive

I absolutely love working with the S & S Limo Team. As a wedding planner, it's important to me that I work with other wedding professionals that have integrity, professionalism, and will take care of my clients. Jen and her team are very responsive, organized, and professional. I recently had the pleasure of working with them on a wedding and, despite all the challenges this pandemic has brought, they were kind, professional, responsive, flexible, and cognizant of keeping everyone safe. Wedding transportation went off without a hitch (and it's the one place that always has a kink!!). I really appreciate all that the S&S Limo team did to keep my clients safe and happy and highly recommend them over any other transportation company in the area. They're well worth every penny to know that they're reliable and professional. I look forward to working with them on many more weddings and events.
    Jennifer Married on 06/22/2018

The best from start to finish

From the beginning planning, everything was so easy. Not only for the big day but for the other events I needed to plan. They literally do it all.
    You're missing out if you dont book with them.
    Jacklyn P. Married on 05/08/2018

Excellent Services

S&S Limousine was very accommodating on our wedding day. I didn't have anything to worry about, everything flowed so smoothly. My driver Paul was more than professional and helpful with everything!
    Christine Married on 10/07/2017
    FANTASTIC service!! We used them for ur wedding and they were so easy and organized to deal with. Jeff G was our driver and he was just great! He had us covered for things we forgot, and he went above and beyond to drive throughout our picture venues to pick us up so we didn't have to walk back up through the woods. He was so dedicated to helping me into the church as well so that people wouldn't see me. Absolutely phenomenal service and a great experience!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/30/2017
    I've used S&S Limo multiple times, and they've always been very nice!!
    Maureen Married on 09/16/2017
    Excellent company! Great staff from the office to the drivers. Top quality fleet. For several years I have booked with S&S exclusively - for my business AND my personal events every year. Including the most important one - my daughter's wedding! Thank you S&S for outstanding customer service and being a crucial player MY success!! ??
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 09/01/2017
    S&S was great! We were able to reserve 2 hours since we didn't need a large block. My girls and I got ready in Syracuse and then went to Oswego. Our driver was very professional and the limo was perfect. It fit the party and our things comfortably and had drinks ready for us. I would definitely use them again in the future.
    Devon Married on 08/19/2017
    I booked this vendor at a bridal show because they offered extremely competitive pricing when compared to other show specials that day. They were very easy to work with and provided thorough documentation and receipts. They has no issues with anything I requested. Our driver, Andrew, was also really wonderful, polite and was so nice to my dad. He enjoyed the reception as well, which was great. So glad I booked with S+S, it was cheap, easy, fast and efficient and most importantly, on time - if not early!! Bus was clean, smelled great and got everyone there and home safely. Cant ask for anything more!
  • Lori
    Lori Married on 07/02/2017
    Transportation was our last vendor to book. Our venue was close to both our hotel and after party so we really weren't sure what to do. However, I knew I wanted something special. I contacted a few places, yet was blown back by the quote I got from S&S. We used the transportation from hotel to venue twice for guys and girls. Then back to hotel with a mixture before departing to the after party. Then a final return to the hotel. Paul was our driver. He was very patient and helpful. I would use this company for any future transportation needs I may have.
    Grethe Married on 01/28/2017
    Great to work with! Best price at the time! Good communication! So glad I chose them for my wedding day :)