S&S Limousine Reviews

64 | Le Roy, NY

64 Reviews for S&S Limousine

Kristina Walker · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Flexible and Accommodating

We have had a perfect experience with S&S Limos. I have used them in the past for wine tours and always had a great experience. For wedding planning the customer services was outstanding and quick! I needed a larger size vehicle but wanted the more traditional feel of a regular limo vs. a limo bus. They were so accommodating and were able to book the Tahoe limo to accommodate my full bridal party with comfort. The entire experience was professional and experienced. 100% recommend S&S!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Matthew · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Company!

We are so happy that we chose S&S for our wedding day! Our driver was professional, kind, and made everyone feel safe. Limo arrived on time and we reached all of our stops in a timely fashion. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/31/2018

S&S Limousine's reply:

Thank you, Matthew, for the kind words. You guys were a pleasure to work with. From all of us here we wish you years of happiness!

Jade · Married on 09/15/2018

Easiest vendor we had

S&S Limousines was great. From the beginning of reaching out to get a quote, to calling to book and giving all our details for the big day this by far was one of the easiest vendors we worked with. The limo bus was amazing and we had plenty of room. Our driver Larry was so nice and always there to help in anyway he could. We are planning our anniversary party wine tour event and will be booking with them again!

• Odessa

Odessa · Married on 08/31/2018

My fiance and I had a great experience since day 1 when we called S & S Limo to ask for availability and pricing. Each staff member was always enthusiastic and happy to help, and we always had a response within 24-36 hours. They were even able to accomodate us and offer an additional vehicle when we had a sudden change in plans and needed an extra limo. On our wedding day, both limos were clean and well-maintained, and both drivers appeared clean, friendly, professional, and got us to all our destinations safely and on time. This is how a limo company should be run, I highly recommend S & S Limousine and would definitely use them again for any future transportation needs!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/11/2018

Awesome experience!

We could not be more pleased with her experience with S&S! They worked with us to create a package that was going to accommodate our needs on our wedding day. We wanted to shuttle guests at the end of the night back to the hotel, so we were able to do a split package. This was awesome so we did not need to go out and rent an additional shuttle. Our driver was excellent throughout the whole day. He helped to make experience memorable!

Sent on 01/27/2019

S&S Limousine's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey, for the kind words.
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your big day. We hope you have many years of happiness.

Jennifer M · Married on 06/22/2018

The best from start to finish

From the beginning planning, everything was so easy. Not only for the big day but for the other events I needed to plan. They literally do it all.
    You're missing out if you dont book with them.

Jacklyn Palmer · Married on 05/08/2018

Excellent Services

S&S Limousine was very accommodating on our wedding day. I didn't have anything to worry about, everything flowed so smoothly. My driver Paul was more than professional and helpful with everything!

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

FANTASTIC service!! We used them for ur wedding and they were so easy and organized to deal with. Jeff G was our driver and he was just great! He had us covered for things we forgot, and he went above and beyond to drive throughout our picture venues to pick us up so we didn't have to walk back up through the woods. He was so dedicated to helping me into the church as well so that people wouldn't see me. Absolutely phenomenal service and a great experience!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

I've used S&S Limo multiple times, and they've always been very nice!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Maureen · Married on 09/16/2017

Excellent company! Great staff from the office to the drivers. Top quality fleet. For several years I have booked with S&S exclusively - for my business AND my personal events every year. Including the most important one - my daughter's wedding! Thank you S&S for outstanding customer service and being a crucial player MY success!! ??

Sent on 01/04/2017
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/01/2017

S&S was great! We were able to reserve 2 hours since we didn't need a large block. My girls and I got ready in Syracuse and then went to Oswego. Our driver was very professional and the limo was perfect. It fit the party and our things comfortably and had drinks ready for us. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Devon · Married on 08/19/2017

I booked this vendor at a bridal show because they offered extremely competitive pricing when compared to other show specials that day. They were very easy to work with and provided thorough documentation and receipts. They has no issues with anything I requested. Our driver, Andrew, was also really wonderful, polite and was so nice to my dad. He enjoyed the reception as well, which was great. So glad I booked with S+S, it was cheap, easy, fast and efficient and most importantly, on time - if not early!! Bus was clean, smelled great and got everyone there and home safely. Cant ask for anything more!

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 07/02/2017

Transportation was our last vendor to book. Our venue was close to both our hotel and after party so we really weren't sure what to do. However, I knew I wanted something special. I contacted a few places, yet was blown back by the quote I got from S&S. We used the transportation from hotel to venue twice for guys and girls. Then back to hotel with a mixture before departing to the after party. Then a final return to the hotel. Paul was our driver. He was very patient and helpful. I would use this company for any future transportation needs I may have.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Grethe · Married on 01/28/2017

Great to work with! Best price at the time! Good communication! So glad I chose them for my wedding day :)

Sent on 03/03/2017

Stu · Married on 12/10/2016

Second to none !! " Authentic Customer Service" from booking to driver.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Dave · Married on 11/05/2016

Book it! They were courteous, punctual, professional, and truly understand how to make this day the best it can be in terms of the transportation

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Jim is an absolute pleasure to work with. I adore him and his service! I always request him! We have had him as our driver for at least 4 times!

Sent on 12/23/2016
  • ACx2

Angela · Married on 05/14/2016

I am so glad I went with S&S they truly were the best deal around! I booked at a bridal show that all of the competing limo companies were at and I was straight forward with each company. I told them I am booking today what is your best price? I started with S&S they gave me a great quote and I told them I would be back after visiting all of the other companies and they told me if anyone gives me a better price to come back and they would beat it. S&S was very responsive always sending confirmation emails, confirmation calls, I felt extremely comfortable and trusted them. The limo I booked broke down the night before my wedding and S&S called me to tell me they upgraded me to a bigger model and wanted to make sure that it was okay that the limo was white. The limo driver was amazing and was nice enough to let us know if we needed anything he was our man!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Silverman · Married on 03/19/2016

On time, true to their word, professional, clean, and super friendly! I never caught our drivers name the day was a whirl wind but he was so sweet and helpful (3/19/16 St. timothy's and the Tonawanda castle) Would recommend them all day!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Margaret · Married on 08/28/2015

Wow! We had a pretty complicated itinerary and S & S pulled it off flawlessly! Thanks you so much for your professionalism, timeliness and ensuring everyone's safety. My husband and I were the last ones to leave the venue for our daughter's wedding, and were delighted to see one last shuttle run to ensure all our guests had been picked up and taken care of. Kudos to you! Thanks so very much! Great job!

Sent on 09/02/2015

My fiancé and I choose S&S for all of our limousine services for our big day. This included transporting our bridal party as well as making trips from the hotel to our venue for our out of town guests. I had previously used S&S when throwing a friend's bachelorette party and had been happy with their services. They also came highly recommended from our venue coordinator. I can't say enough good things about how smooth the day of transportation went and the level of service that they provided us with! Gerry, our driver, was phenomenal! He showed up on time, in great spirits, and was extremely accommodating & flexible. If your looking for a dependable limousine company S&S is 100% the way to go!

Sent on 08/11/2015

We used S&S for our wedding and had Darnell. He was super friendly, and very professional. He ensured we ran on time and was always where he was supposed to be! Darnell even drove my grandma home since she wanted to leave early and walked her to the door. We thought the limo was very nice, clean and exactly what we wanted. Darnell did a great job shuttling people to and from the hotel to the ceremony and back after. We would definitely use S&S again.

Sent on 07/24/2015

I managed and was a chauffeur for another local limo company for over five years. This was my first experience with S&S limo, and they will be the first and last limo company I use or recommend in the future. From my first call to their office getting prices to our chauffeur offering to drive the kids in the wedding party around the block to use up a little extra time that we had left on the contract, it was a first-class experience. Thanks Joe!

Sent on 03/24/2015
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 12/06/2014

We hired S&S Limo for my husband's birthday brewery tour, my bachelorette and for our wedding. Since we booked so many events with them at one time, we were given a nice discount. I'm very pleased with the service we received from S&S. The limos were clean, the drivers were professional and courteous and everyone was on time. My husband worked with Randi to book everything and she was very helpful.

Sent on 01/06/2015