S.R. WeddingStory Reviews

77 Reviews for S.R. WeddingStory

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Sam did a great job capturing the story of our wedding. The final outcome of the album was beautiful and he was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

0.4
      0.5

Sam was extremely nice when we met him and seemed very serious about doing a good job. We went with him because he had good reviews on wedding wire and assured us that he would do whatever it took to get us the best pictures that he could for our wedding. He even offered to "throw in" engagement pictures as part of the package. It should have been a red flag for us when he asked for a $1000 deposit before even showing us the engagement pictures. They were only 30-40 pictures and they would have given us a good idea of his talent (or lack thereof) before investing so much money in him. The engagement pictures were horrible. A good photographer looks for the best angle and lighting to flatter his subjects. It was almost like this guy was focusing on the background and scenery in every picture without much regard for the actual subjects. We should have canceled him as soon as we saw them, but we gave him the benefit of doubt and figured he already had $1000 of our money and it would be more of a hassle to try to get it back. The contract that we signed gave him 3 months to get us 400 edited images, but he assured us that it shouldn't take that long. We didn't want to rush him for fear of him doing a poor job on our wedding photos, so after waiting almost 4 months to hear back, we reached out to ask for an update. He was gracious enough to inform us that he was very busy and it was now taking him 4-6 months. After almost 7 months, we had to reach out again and he said it was going to take him a few more weeks, without so much as an apology. The photos we finally received were very amateur. He sent us 3-4 shots of the same picture in many cases, and it just didn't seem like he had a good eye or was capable of getting the right angle. We received better pictures from many of our guests. This is not the guy you want to capture such an important occasion.

Sent on 01/19/2016

S.R. WeddingStory's reply:

Dear "Private User",

This review completely shocked me and frankly, I seriously doubt that this is a real review. The fact that you didn't reach out to me personally, didn't post this review until "a year plus later", remained anonymous, and the severity of this review, indicates that this is most likely a false review. It's inconsistent with everyone else's experience in every sense and inaccurate in my business dealings.

I have more than 10 years of service and have never received a bad review. That's because throughout the years I have strived to be perfect and give my clients my absolute best in every single instance with regards to customer service, quality of work and reasonableness.

However; if this an authentic review, I am sorry your experience wasn't the same as the rest of my countless clients. I'm also sorry you took more time in writing this review than you did in reaching out to me personally. I'm sure I would've done anything in my power to make it right.

"private user", I wish nothing but the best and I hope it all works out in the end.

Sincerely,