S.R. WeddingStory Reviews

71 | Center Valley, PA

71 Reviews for S.R. WeddingStory

71 S.R. WeddingStory Reviews

Lindsey · Married on 08/18/2018

I couldn’t have been more thrilled with the service we receive from Sam on our wedding day! I have wanted Sam as our photographer since I first saw his photos years ago, and it was a dream come true to work with him! He did our engagement photos which were gorgeous and I am so excited to see all the great photos he got on our big day! He came early to capture some getting ready moments and stayed late to ensure nothing was missed. You cannot go wrong with SR Wedding Story... on the most important day of your life, make sure you have the best photographer— Sam!! Thank you again for everything you did to make sure we got tons of great pictures!! Worth every. single. penny!!! See the one AMAZING shot we have so far in front of our fireworks!!!

S.R. WeddingStory 1

Casey · Married on 07/14/2018

Sam is an excellent photographer and a wonderful person! We were so thrilled to have Sam photograph our wedding. We knew that we wanted Sam after meeting him at a bridal show and seeing his beautiful work. Sam was our guide throughout our entire day – the WHOLE day. He was with us bright and early at the salon and stayed through to the very last song. Sam was so much fun to be with all day. He knew all the spots he wanted to shoot and was amazing at making sure we got photos at all the places we wanted (including a photo on the couch at Johnny’s Bagels on Main Street Bethlehem). Sam is so creative that any posed shots felt natural Sam’s calming and positive energy was greatly appreciated by all of us, and he blended right into the party.

We received so many compliments after our wedding about the “dancing photographer”, who kept our party going and captured so many amazing moments throughout our day. We cannot wait to see all the beautiful photos (our preview photo was STUNNING!!!) and our album-they will be treasured for years to come and it’s all thanks to Sam!

S.R. WeddingStory 2

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

Sam is an amazing photographer! We had both Sam and his colleque at our wedding. My husband and I met Sam at my twin sister's wedding. My sister had been talking to a few photographers and fell in love with Sam's demeanor and portfolio. My "boyfriend" at the time was in her wedding. That day, I joked with Sam about how I was ready to get married. He kept telling me the time would happen. Later that night, during the bouquet toss, Sam captured photos of us getting engaged (he knew this was happening). Two years later, Sam captured photos of us getting married on our big day. My husband was not into wedding planning. I asked him about vendors and he said he would take care of photography. When asking why he wanted to take photography, he quickly responded with "we are absolutely using Sam". I totally agreed. I had looked at other portfolios but kept coming back to Sam's work. I mean his work speaks for itself? It's amazing! In our head it was no choice! Besides the fact that Sam was there for our engagement. He took absolutely breathe taking pictures of my sister and her husband. He was fun to be around the whole night! That was something that was important to me. His work is top notch! He is outgoing, funny, and great at what he does! I only wish I could have Sam capture all the moments of my life! However, I know we will keep in touch. I can't wait to see the photos of our big day! I continue to recommend Sam to all brides.

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2017

We LOVE Sam! Sam was so much fun to work with. He made us feel comfortable getting our pictures taken for both our engagement and wedding photos. Not only is Sam fun, but extremely talented! Everyone in our bridal party enjoyed hanging with Sam during the reception. Sam is very experienced and really does want to capture your special day. He planned with the staff at our venue locations to take pictures, so everything was stress free! We highly recommend Sam to any couple! He was such a pleasure to work with!

Mallorie · Married on 07/28/2017

Sam is an amazingly talented photographer! From the first time meeting him to the day of the wedding, he was easy to reach and was always willing to answer any questions. He also did a great job with our engagement photos. Sam is definitely an investment that I highly recommend.

Theresa · Married on 05/13/2017

We recently had our engagement session with Sam maybe about 3 months ago. I should have commented much sooner but I'm busy planning my wedding! Anyway, Sam was great, we couldn't have had a better photo shoot. We had a few planning issues on our end that caused some hiccups but Sam just rolled with it. We had a great day and the photos turned out amazing. I can't wait to see what he has in store for our wedding day!!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2016

We cannot thank Sam and Will enough for going above and beyond to ensure that our special day was perfect! We knew that we wanted Sam as our photographer after he photographed my best friend’s wedding. The photos were breathtakingly beautiful and I knew that he was the one we wanted to capture our special day. Sam’s talent is out of this world amazing, the vibrancy of the photos and the stunning moments he captures, just unbelievable! Sam creates such a fun and laid-back atmosphere that it completely melts the stress of the day away. Our family and friends continue to rave about our photographers and how much fun they were and we could not agree more! Sam arrived early in the day while we were getting ready and stayed until the end of the night, most photographers leave before the night is over, but Sam stayed until the end! Sam was so much fun to work with that we highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We could not be happier with our engagement photos and are anxiously awaiting our wedding photos!

Jackie · Married on 07/09/2016

Looking for a wedding photographer was a very daunting task for me. I had received a lot of recommendations from friends on who they used, and none seemed to quite fit what I was looking for, whether it be the price, the package offered, or the time packages (unlimited photography vs. 8 hours of wedding shot photography). I stumbled across Sam's business, S.R. WeddingStory on Facebook, as he photographed a friend's wedding and I liked the quality of the photos he had posted after the wedding. Sam responded very quickly to my initial inquiry email, and set up a meeting in a location convenient to me, even though it caused him to have a bit of a drive. I was impressed by the quality of Sam's photos at our first meeting, and liked his laid-back personality; when deciding on packages and types of albums to choose from, Sam never pressured me to choose the most expensive package. His prices were the most reasonable of any photographer I had researched prior, included unlimited photography for the entire day, and had multiple little deals included with the packages; I decided on the complimentary second photographer.

I am happy to report that Sam more than lived up to his end of the deal. He spent 12+ hours with us for the wedding. In the days following the wedding, my husband and I received so much positive feedback from our guests on his style and personality. I have had numerous people (including the priest) tell us how tastefully he shot photographs in the church to respect the sanctity of the Mass, that both Sam and second photographer William were great at the reception by getting involved on the dancefloor and getting so many action/party shots, and neither photographer looked bored or disinterested throughout the long day. The one teaser photograph I saw turned out beautifully, and I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos. I can't recommend Sam and S.R. WeddingStory enough!

Carlee · Married on 04/30/2016

If you are looking for a creative, energetic and passionate wedding photographer, Sam Rodriguez is your guy. He showed up in the morning for 'getting ready' shots, and stayed through the end of the reception to capture every moment along the way. He goes with the flow, is so easy to get along with, and you can tell he truly loves what he does. My husband and I STILL hear from guests about how much they loved Sam, and we couldn't agree more!

Sam was with my group for 12 hours on my wedding day, and not only did he take really neat pictures, but he hyped up the bridal party and our guests at the reception. We had so much fun and can't wait to see our full collection of pictures!

Trish · Married on 09/26/2015

Sam is extremely professional and flexible. He has talent for taking unique and creative photos that go beyond your standard formal wedding shots. He is there for the entire day and does not overcharge for that. He designs the albulm for you and ours came out wonderful. I could not be happier with our choice.

Christa · Married on 09/12/2015

From the first time i spoke with Sam, I knew he would be the perfect photographer for our wedding. I love the style and look of his pictures and find his prices to be very fair for the quality and services he provides. He is very easy going and laid back. Sam spent most of the day with us from getting ready to our send off, yet he blended in with the guests so well after the "formal" pictures that you barely knew there was a photographer there, which is nice and makes for great pictures. I would 100% recommend S.R. Wedding Story and can't say enough about our positive experience! Thank you Sam!!!

Mollie · Married on 07/01/2015

My husband and I just got our wedding photos back and we are more than impressed! We loved Sam's work for our wedding and our engagement shoot and if we could have another wedding we would use him again! He was with us all day and captured all of the best moments. Extremely professional and fun to spend the day with.

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sam Rodriguez and S.R. Wedding Story. He was our photographer at our June wedding and we could not be more pleased with our pictures!! From the first time we met Sam, we knew his bubbly personality and amazing talent for photography was something we had to have for our special day. From the beginning, Sam was flexible, easy to contact frequently, and always made us feel like a priority. He shot our engagement pictures and wedding photos and both were absolutely stunning. It POURED from the time we woke up to the time we went to sleep on our wedding day, and by looking at our pictures you would never know!!! I was so upset that it was raining on our day, but Sam quickly made us realize that we needed to embrace the situation and make the best of it. Our guests absolutely loved Sam and it was like he was part of the family! Our pictures look like something from a magazine - the detail that he put into our pictures and album is something that we will truly cherish forever. We cannot thank him enough for capturing our day so beautifully, and I would recommend him to every single bride!!!!

Corrine · Married on 05/09/2015

Sam is so talented and takes breathtaking shots! He has a unique talent and is creative and patient. He is down to earth and brings great energy! We were very comfortable with Sam and his follow through was on point! So many of our friends and family have commented on his talent and overall demeanor! He has exceeded our expectations in all areas.

Mandy · Married on 02/28/2015

Sam was very professional on the day of the wedding! We had a blast with our E-shoot in Philadelphia! On our wedding day, it was very cold since it was the winter and he was very quick and efficient with pictures outside! He was fantastic at capturing the fun our guests were having on our special day! The photos and photo albums were worth every penny...

Theresa · Married on 08/09/2014

From the second we met Sam, we knew that we had to have him as our photographer. He could not have been better. It was the best decision we made! We did an engagement session with him and he came to New York on a random Tuesday night and spent a lot of time with us. He is very comfortable with himself, which makes it so easy to talk to him and work with him in general. Then, on the day of our wedding he was with us for over 12 hours. The hair people showed up to the hotel around 10 and he was there too. It was awesome because everyone got to know him a bit before the festivities really began. The amount of compliments we got on how awesome Sam was are uncountable. Everyone loved him! We highly recommend Sam. He made our wedding day less stressful. Oh, and he also takes AWESOME PICTURES!!! You won't be sorry if you go with SR Wedding Story for your big day.

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2014

Sam has such a talent and we can't thank him enough for telling our Wedding Story.

Where do I even begin with Sam. If I could give him a higher rating, I would. I've known Sam and his work for 4 years now, having met him when he did the photography for my cousin's wedding. I loved the way he blended into the wedding, with the guests, and everything going on--I remember at one point thinking he left the reception! He blends in and you don't even realize he is there.

Fast forward 3 years to my own wedding planning, I knew Sam would be the first photographer I called. As it turns out, he was the only one I called! He came to my parent's house and showed us all of his work. He shared personal anecdotes about how he captures moments, the way he works, and how he tells your wedding story.

My fiance and I had our engagement shoot at Barnegat Light on Long Beach Island in New Jersey. We were very awkward for the first few shots, but Sam has a natural ability to make you completely relaxed, and he captured some incredible moments. He was spontaneous, and as the light changed, he knew just where to move us, how to position us...it was incredible. By the end of the shoot we actually forgot he was there. Which is saying something since it was just the three of us! The pictures came out beautifully, and it was a lot of fun.
    On our wedding day we had both Sam and Miguel. They are wonderful to work with! I felt so comfortable and relaxed working with both of them. They blended right in with my family and friends and I truly forgot they were there. I never felt imposed upon, or pulled away from my family in order to get certain photos. Our formal shots were done very quickly and efficiently. His goal is for you to enjoy your wedding day, with your new spouse, while he captures every moment. And he does it beautifully. My only regret is that I cannot have Sam attend all of my family functions and vacations. He has such a talent.

Sam photographed my wedding this past wedding and I honestly can not speak highly enough of him!!! He was the first vendor I booked for my whole wedding. I had been stalking his work online for some time and then met him at an open house. I was planning on booking him just based on his work alone but then I met him and could not be more pleased at how awesome he was in person. He was so fun and fit in with all of us so well. I truly enjoyed having him with me the day of the wedding while getting ready!! He was so relaxed with all of us and really had a calming effect on me, as well. He had beautiful ideas for pictures and did not make us do anything cheesy. My husband really appreciated how he was efficient and didn't make us spend a ton of time doing poses since our cocktail hour was being held while we took our formal shots. I'm sure he would accommodate every bride's wishes for how many formal shots to take but he was very receptive to our desire to focus more on "action" shots. I was also so impressed about how he was "everywhere" during our reception. At one point my husband's friends lifted him and I into the air and I look up to see that Sam has sprinted up the stairs to take an action shot from above the scene. He is truly a joy to work with and from the preview of the shots he took, I am sure we will be beyond pleased with the final product. I absolutely HIGHLY recommend Sam!!!!

Lisandra · Married on 05/17/2014

Hiring Sam was the absolute best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the moment I saw his photos I knew I had to book him. My husband and I flew to NYC for a weekend for our engagement photo shoot and had the best time ever. Sam made us feel comfortable throughout the entire day as we went to many different parts of the city. He knew exactly where to take us and how to make us feel as if there was no camera around. The quality and time that he spent with us was priceless.

One year later, Sam flew to Florida for our wedding. It was truly a fairy tale and he was there to capture each and every moment. He was very attentive to our family needs and the specific shots that we wanted. When received our prints and album we were in tears! Everything was perfect and I would recommend Sam to any bride looking for an amazing, caring and fun photographer. His passion for photography shines through in his work!

rima · Married on 03/29/2014

Great job on the wedding photos!

Cali · Married on 03/15/2014

From consultation to the finished product, Sam did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. Family and friends LOVED the pictures and he was very fun to work with. Thanks Sam!

Lindsay · Married on 02/08/2014

You were AMAZING! thank you for everything!

Anne · Married on 12/14/2013

Sam was absolutely amazing!! When we first met with him, just looking at his work, I knew he was the perfect photographer for our special day! When we had our engagement session, Sam was fun and easy to get along with, and made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera. On the day of the wedding, he spent the whole day with us and fit right in with our group. Just catching a few glimpses of the shots he got that day, I know that our final results will be incredible! Sam was fun, energetic, and creative, and everyone at our reception was impressed with him! I have recommended him to others, and I will definitely continue to do so!