69 Reviews for S.R. WeddingStory

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Custom Graphics (1)
Matted Prints (1)
69 S.R. WeddingStory Reviews

Sam is an amazing photographer! We had both Sam and his colleque at our wedding. My husband and I met Sam at my twin sister's wedding. My sister had been talking to a few photographers and fell in love with Sam's demeanor and portfolio. My "boyfriend" at the time was in her wedding. That day, I joked with Sam about how I was ready to get married. He kept telling me the time would happen. Later that night, during the bouquet toss, Sam captured photos of us getting engaged (he knew this was happening). Two years later, Sam captured photos of us getting married on our big day. My husband was not into wedding planning. I asked him about vendors and he said he would take care of photography. When asking why he wanted to take photography, he quickly responded with "we are absolutely using Sam". I totally agreed. I had looked at other portfolios but kept coming back to Sam's work. I mean his work speaks for itself? It's amazing! In our head it was no choice! Besides the fact that Sam was there for our engagement. He took absolutely breathe taking pictures of my sister and her husband. He was fun to be around the whole night! That was something that was important to me. His work is top notch! He is outgoing, funny, and great at what he does! I only wish I could have Sam capture all the moments of my life! However, I know we will keep in touch. I can't wait to see the photos of our big day! I continue to recommend Sam to all brides.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

We LOVE Sam! Sam was so much fun to work with. He made us feel comfortable getting our pictures taken for both our engagement and wedding photos. Not only is Sam fun, but extremely talented! Everyone in our bridal party enjoyed hanging with Sam during the reception. Sam is very experienced and really does want to capture your special day. He planned with the staff at our venue locations to take pictures, so everything was stress free! We highly recommend Sam to any couple! He was such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sam is an amazingly talented photographer! From the first time meeting him to the day of the wedding, he was easy to reach and was always willing to answer any questions. He also did a great job with our engagement photos. Sam is definitely an investment that I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Mallorie, 7/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We recently had our engagement session with Sam maybe about 3 months ago. I should have commented much sooner but I'm busy planning my wedding! Anyway, Sam was great, we couldn't have had a better photo shoot. We had a few planning issues on our end that caused some hiccups but Sam just rolled with it. We had a great day and the photos turned out amazing. I can't wait to see what he has in store for our wedding day!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot thank Sam and Will enough for going above and beyond to ensure that our special day was perfect! We knew that we wanted Sam as our photographer after he photographed my best friend’s wedding. The photos were breathtakingly beautiful and I knew that he was the one we wanted to capture our special day. Sam’s talent is out of this world amazing, the vibrancy of the photos and the stunning moments he captures, just unbelievable! Sam creates such a fun and laid-back atmosphere that it completely melts the stress of the day away. Our family and friends continue to rave about our photographers and how much fun they were and we could not agree more! Sam arrived early in the day while we were getting ready and stayed until the end of the night, most photographers leave before the night is over, but Sam stayed until the end! Sam was so much fun to work with that we highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We could not be happier with our engagement photos and are anxiously awaiting our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day

Looking for a wedding photographer was a very daunting task for me. I had received a lot of recommendations from friends on who they used, and none seemed to quite fit what I was looking for, whether it be the price, the package offered, or the time packages (unlimited photography vs. 8 hours of wedding shot photography). I stumbled across Sam's business, S.R. WeddingStory on Facebook, as he photographed a friend's wedding and I liked the quality of the photos he had posted after the wedding. Sam responded very quickly to my initial inquiry email, and set up a meeting in a location convenient to me, even though it caused him to have a bit of a drive. I was impressed by the quality of Sam's photos at our first meeting, and liked his laid-back personality; when deciding on packages and types of albums to choose from, Sam never pressured me to choose the most expensive package. His prices were the most reasonable of any photographer I had researched prior, included unlimited photography for the entire day, and had multiple little deals included with the packages; I decided on the complimentary second photographer.

I am happy to report that Sam more than lived up to his end of the deal. He spent 12+ hours with us for the wedding. In the days following the wedding, my husband and I received so much positive feedback from our guests on his style and personality. I have had numerous people (including the priest) tell us how tastefully he shot photographs in the church to respect the sanctity of the Mass, that both Sam and second photographer William were great at the reception by getting involved on the dancefloor and getting so many action/party shots, and neither photographer looked bored or disinterested throughout the long day. The one teaser photograph I saw turned out beautifully, and I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos. I can't recommend Sam and S.R. WeddingStory enough!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day

If you are looking for a creative, energetic and passionate wedding photographer, Sam Rodriguez is your guy. He showed up in the morning for 'getting ready' shots, and stayed through the end of the reception to capture every moment along the way. He goes with the flow, is so easy to get along with, and you can tell he truly loves what he does. My husband and I STILL hear from guests about how much they loved Sam, and we couldn't agree more!

Profile Picture Carlee, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sam was with my group for 12 hours on my wedding day, and not only did he take really neat pictures, but he hyped up the bridal party and our guests at the reception. We had so much fun and can't wait to see our full collection of pictures!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

Sam is extremely professional and flexible. He has talent for taking unique and creative photos that go beyond your standard formal wedding shots. He is there for the entire day and does not overcharge for that. He designs the albulm for you and ours came out wonderful. I could not be happier with our choice.

Profile Picture User1609703, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the first time i spoke with Sam, I knew he would be the perfect photographer for our wedding. I love the style and look of his pictures and find his prices to be very fair for the quality and services he provides. He is very easy going and laid back. Sam spent most of the day with us from getting ready to our send off, yet he blended in with the guests so well after the "formal" pictures that you barely knew there was a photographer there, which is nice and makes for great pictures. I would 100% recommend S.R. Wedding Story and can't say enough about our positive experience! Thank you Sam!!!

Profile Picture Christa, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I just got our wedding photos back and we are more than impressed! We loved Sam's work for our wedding and our engagement shoot and if we could have another wedding we would use him again! He was with us all day and captured all of the best moments. Extremely professional and fun to spend the day with.

Profile Picture Mollie, 7/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sam Rodriguez and S.R. Wedding Story. He was our photographer at our June wedding and we could not be more pleased with our pictures!! From the first time we met Sam, we knew his bubbly personality and amazing talent for photography was something we had to have for our special day. From the beginning, Sam was flexible, easy to contact frequently, and always made us feel like a priority. He shot our engagement pictures and wedding photos and both were absolutely stunning. It POURED from the time we woke up to the time we went to sleep on our wedding day, and by looking at our pictures you would never know!!! I was so upset that it was raining on our day, but Sam quickly made us realize that we needed to embrace the situation and make the best of it. Our guests absolutely loved Sam and it was like he was part of the family! Our pictures look like something from a magazine - the detail that he put into our pictures and album is something that we will truly cherish forever. We cannot thank him enough for capturing our day so beautifully, and I would recommend him to every single bride!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam is so talented and takes breathtaking shots! He has a unique talent and is creative and patient. He is down to earth and brings great energy! We were very comfortable with Sam and his follow through was on point! So many of our friends and family have commented on his talent and overall demeanor! He has exceeded our expectations in all areas.

Profile Picture Corrine, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam was very professional on the day of the wedding! We had a blast with our E-shoot in Philadelphia! On our wedding day, it was very cold since it was the winter and he was very quick and efficient with pictures outside! He was fantastic at capturing the fun our guests were having on our special day! The photos and photo albums were worth every penny...

Profile Picture Mandy, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the second we met Sam, we knew that we had to have him as our photographer. He could not have been better. It was the best decision we made! We did an engagement session with him and he came to New York on a random Tuesday night and spent a lot of time with us. He is very comfortable with himself, which makes it so easy to talk to him and work with him in general. Then, on the day of our wedding he was with us for over 12 hours. The hair people showed up to the hotel around 10 and he was there too. It was awesome because everyone got to know him a bit before the festivities really began. The amount of compliments we got on how awesome Sam was are uncountable. Everyone loved him! We highly recommend Sam. He made our wedding day less stressful. Oh, and he also takes AWESOME PICTURES!!! You won't be sorry if you go with SR Wedding Story for your big day.

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam has such a talent and we can't thank him enough for telling our Wedding Story.

Where do I even begin with Sam. If I could give him a higher rating, I would. I've known Sam and his work for 4 years now, having met him when he did the photography for my cousin's wedding. I loved the way he blended into the wedding, with the guests, and everything going on--I remember at one point thinking he left the reception! He blends in and you don't even realize he is there.

Fast forward 3 years to my own wedding planning, I knew Sam would be the first photographer I called. As it turns out, he was the only one I called! He came to my parent's house and showed us all of his work. He shared personal anecdotes about how he captures moments, the way he works, and how he tells your wedding story.

My fiance and I had our engagement shoot at Barnegat Light on Long Beach Island in New Jersey. We were very awkward for the first few shots, but Sam has a natural ability to make you completely relaxed, and he captured some incredible moments. He was spontaneous, and as the light changed, he knew just where to move us, how to position us...it was incredible. By the end of the shoot we actually forgot he was there. Which is saying something since it was just the three of us! The pictures came out beautifully, and it was a lot of fun.
On our wedding day we had both Sam and Miguel. They are wonderful to work with! I felt so comfortable and relaxed working with both of them. They blended right in with my family and friends and I truly forgot they were there. I never felt imposed upon, or pulled away from my family in order to get certain photos. Our formal shots were done very quickly and efficiently. His goal is for you to enjoy your wedding day, with your new spouse, while he captures every moment. And he does it beautifully. My only regret is that I cannot have Sam attend all of my family functions and vacations. He has such a talent.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sam photographed my wedding this past wedding and I honestly can not speak highly enough of him!!! He was the first vendor I booked for my whole wedding. I had been stalking his work online for some time and then met him at an open house. I was planning on booking him just based on his work alone but then I met him and could not be more pleased at how awesome he was in person. He was so fun and fit in with all of us so well. I truly enjoyed having him with me the day of the wedding while getting ready!! He was so relaxed with all of us and really had a calming effect on me, as well. He had beautiful ideas for pictures and did not make us do anything cheesy. My husband really appreciated how he was efficient and didn't make us spend a ton of time doing poses since our cocktail hour was being held while we took our formal shots. I'm sure he would accommodate every bride's wishes for how many formal shots to take but he was very receptive to our desire to focus more on "action" shots. I was also so impressed about how he was "everywhere" during our reception. At one point my husband's friends lifted him and I into the air and I look up to see that Sam has sprinted up the stairs to take an action shot from above the scene. He is truly a joy to work with and from the preview of the shots he took, I am sure we will be beyond pleased with the final product. I absolutely HIGHLY recommend Sam!!!!

Profile Picture User4146735, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hiring Sam was the absolute best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the moment I saw his photos I knew I had to book him. My husband and I flew to NYC for a weekend for our engagement photo shoot and had the best time ever. Sam made us feel comfortable throughout the entire day as we went to many different parts of the city. He knew exactly where to take us and how to make us feel as if there was no camera around. The quality and time that he spent with us was priceless.

One year later, Sam flew to Florida for our wedding. It was truly a fairy tale and he was there to capture each and every moment. He was very attentive to our family needs and the specific shots that we wanted. When received our prints and album we were in tears! Everything was perfect and I would recommend Sam to any bride looking for an amazing, caring and fun photographer. His passion for photography shines through in his work!

Profile Picture Lisandra, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great job on the wedding photos!

Profile Picture rima, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From consultation to the finished product, Sam did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. Family and friends LOVED the pictures and he was very fun to work with. Thanks Sam!

Profile Picture Cali, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You were AMAZING! thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam was absolutely amazing!! When we first met with him, just looking at his work, I knew he was the perfect photographer for our special day! When we had our engagement session, Sam was fun and easy to get along with, and made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera. On the day of the wedding, he spent the whole day with us and fit right in with our group. Just catching a few glimpses of the shots he got that day, I know that our final results will be incredible! Sam was fun, energetic, and creative, and everyone at our reception was impressed with him! I have recommended him to others, and I will definitely continue to do so!

Profile Picture Anne, 12/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sam was by far the best photographer that we could have chosen for our wedding. He not only had taken exceptional photos from our engagement session but as well as our wedding. Every single relative and friend that has seen our photos has said that they are the best pictures from a wedding that they have seen. He captured each moment perfectly - from getting ready, to walking down the isle, to saying our goodbyes to our guests.

He was at my house over an hour before we requested him which I ended up being so thankful for because their are so many moments that occurred that I most likely would not have remembered if he was not there (trust me - your wedding day flies by). He made both myself and all of my bridesmaids feel so comfortable the entire time which created such natural pictures.

No matter what time I would send Sam an email in regards to when we would receive our pictures he would respond almost immediately, not only for receiving the website to look at our pictures but in regards to our album - which brings me to my next point... the album that Sam designed is by far the most beautiful album that I have ever seen from a wedding. He has done such an amazing job with our wedding photos that I have referred him to every person that I know that has gotten engaged.

5 stars is not enough for every single category - he went above and beyond what my husband and I could have ever imagined. We cannot thank Sam enough.

Profile Picture Carlin, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam was amazing! He was there from early in the morning and late into the night. He captured every great moment of our wedding. Everyone at the wedding expressed how he "felt like part of the family." He joined in on all the fun as well as told the story of our wedding. He didn't miss a shot and he didn't get in the way of us having fun at our own wedding. He just let us be us. There was no pausing for a photo because he was so on top of it.
His pictures were unique and very well executed. I have looked at a lot of his work prior and I didn't feel as if any picture was the same from any wedding. He has the "it" factor. He really just made the day go smoothly and I didn't feel rushed getting pictures.
Our engagement session was so much fun! That is when I realized how great a photographer he was because he loves his job and isn't afraid to show it. Our engagements came out beautiful, yet fun and wild!
I just received my wedding album in a timely fashion and we are completely in love. Everyone states "This is such a different wedding album." I like how he wasn't traditional. But he did listen to everything I wanted.
He was great. I will definitely hire him again once the babies start to come to get our maternity photos.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews