S&P Entertainment Reviews

22 | Lancaster, PA

22 Reviews for S&P Entertainment

Katelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Great experience! All our guests are raving about the DJ!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Nafee · Married on 09/03/2017

James went above and beyond anything we could have asked for we would recommend James to all of our friend and family. He was amazing and the music and service were phenomenal.

Vanessa · Married on 09/02/2017

I couldn't be happier with the service James did at the wedding. All of my guests loved him and everyone was dancing. I would use him for every event.

Gina · Married on 08/12/2017

Super flexible our wedding got rained on and he was able to accommodate and help everything run smoothly music selection was great and he was good at getting the crowd involved super entertaining for the garter and bouquet toss would highly recommend

Sent on 08/13/2017

Cindy · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Willz is dependable, reasonably priced and fun! The dance floor was packed with happy guests all night long at my daughter and SIL's wedding. Recommend him 110%!!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Ryan · Married on 07/22/2017

I've had nothing but compliments about DJ Wilz. The music choices were great and he really just handled all the bumps with so much grace. There was nothing about his part in our wedding day that I would have changed!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kayla · Married on 05/06/2017

Excellent service! Went above and beyond what we expected from a DJ. Kept everything on our time schedule, made sure we always had a full drink in hand, and constantly checked if we needed anything! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Tyler · Married on 02/15/2017

Dj J-Wilz is great! We hire him for all our competitions at our gym! Also, been to a wedding with him and the atmosphere was great!

Tyler Trettin- CrossFit Ephrata

S&P Entertainment's reply:

It's always a pleasure being apart of your events and can't wait to provide sound and entertainment for more in the future.

Carrissa · Married on 12/10/2016

James is absolutely fabulous to work with! He made everything seem much easier. He was the perfect addition to our entertainment and made everyone, including my whole family, feel so comfortable. We enjoyed him so much!!

S&P Entertainment's reply:

It was awesome to be apart of your wedding day and making everyone dance. I was even able to get hubby on the floor, even if it was only for a little bit. Many blessings in your marriage and thank you for allowing me to be involved.

Alicia · Married on 12/02/2016

His level of musical knowledge and being able to get and keep people on the dance floor is second to none. I would highly recommend S&P DJ Entertainment for any function!

S&P Entertainment's reply:

Always a pleasure to provide the music for the kids and watch them enjoy themselves each night. I look forward to the upcoming events with you guys.

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

J-Willz was really flexible to work with and was so much fun on our wedding night! We did our research, had good reviews from friends about him and were extremely impressed!

S&P Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure being apart of your day and I'm extremely pleased that you guys had so much fun. Many blessings to you guys in your marriage and i look forward to working with you on a different level in the future. Welcome to the wedding planning and entertaining world!

tiffany · Married on 09/20/2016

My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ and MC. J-Willz kept everyone dancing and having a great time. He went above and beyond to ensure our night was amazing. He is a 10 out of 10 and would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 09/16/2016

James was AMAZING! I have heard rave reviews from many of our guests how awesome our DJ was! Would highly recommend him!!

Catherine · Married on 09/05/2016

DJ WILLZ was absolutely amazing.. the music was exactly what we pictured it would be, and he made sure to keep everyone on their toes and involved.. everyone was dancing all night!! He also helped out setting up chairs when we were running behind on time, & got me a drink when my new husband and I were taking pictures ! He helped us keep the timeline going & was just amazing!! I can't say enough positive things! HIGHLY RECCOMMEND !

S&P Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure being apart of your day and helping in any way i could. The day was about you and my job was to make sure that you are stress free so it was no big deal to step up and help wherever i was needed. Im pleased that you had such a wonderful day and send many blessings to you guys in your marriage.

Aly · Married on 06/04/2016

Loved working with James. Very profession and flexible working with our wild dreams and making hem become a reality for our special day. Also I compete regularly at Crossfit competitions and he is always laying the best songs to keep the work high. If you have any event from weddings, to fundraisers he is definitely your go to guy.

S&P Entertainment's reply:

I appreciate the recommendation, you guys were great to work with and made it easy to do my job. Many blessings in your marriage and will definitely be seeing you around at future crossfit events.

Victoria · Married on 05/15/2015

James did a fabulous job! I would highly recommend him for any event. He is extremely reliable and professional. He was very helpful. James exceeded all expections! He interacted with guests and had everyone dancing!!!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/25/2015

AWESOME experience! I had no doubts about our decision to hire S&P DJ Entertainment! We would absolutely hire them for any future needs!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Kyle · Married on 11/08/2014

James was awesome! He kept the party going and made sure to personalize everything for our wedding day. He even got the priest to dance prior to saying the blessing before dinner! James is the man.

Sent on 02/18/2017

S&P Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure being apart of your day. Sometimes you have to get the priest to shake it before he blesses the meal and your marriage to set the stage for a great time. Many blessings to you and your family Wojo!!!

Josh · Married on 08/09/2014

When it comes to a wedding or corporate event, having the right DJ can make or break your event. Think about it: you have invested countless hours and dollars to have the perfect night, do you really want to risk giving the wrong person control of the soundtrack? Fortunately, James is a tour-de-force. Equal parts MC and DJ, he knows how to get the audience energized and invigorated for a night of fun. There are those magical nights that you wake up from saying, "THAT WAS A BLAST!" and that is exactly what you are paying for when enlisting James as your DJ. Fortunately, the price is right, the event is tailor-made to your specifications, and you can rest assured knowing you - and your guests - are in good hands.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Nikkole · Married on 11/12/2011

DJ J.Willz is totally amazing! He kept my wedding party out of their seats and enjoying themselves!! He was very flexible--even when it came to my first dance being a song that was hard to find, he was totally on top of it! I am so thankful I found this DJ and will definitely use him again!!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Mary · Married on 10/11/2014

James was awesome and did his job well. I would recommend him for anything.

S&P Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure to be apart of your day and am grateful that everything went well for you guys. Many blessings in your marriage!

Amber · Married on 05/31/2014

Jay was very professional at my wedding and did a great job helping the day to flow. He catered to my request for "clean" versions of songs and was accommodating of all other requests. His prices are also very reasonable!

Sent on 03/01/2017