S&N Creative Solutions Reviews

8 | South Plainfield, NJ

8 Reviews for S&N Creative Solutions

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2020

Fun, flexible, and professional!

S&N Creative Solutions was an absolutely wonderful vendor to work with, they held the photo booth at my wedding. I mostly communicated with Nicole throughout the process and she was so friendly, professional, and always quick to respond. Not only that, but they were so reasonably priced, and made the photo booth beautiful and so much fun! The day of the wedding, guests enjoyed the photo booth throughout the night and got to keep every photo strip from their visits to the booth. Additionally, S&N made a copy of each guest’s photo strips and compiled them into a photo album for my husband and I to take home at the end of the night as a keepsake. So thoughtful and so special. I cannot recommend S&N highly enough. They were an absolute highlight of our wedding reception.

Sent on 11/05/2020

Randi · Married on 11/10/2019

Awesome Photobooth

S&N Creative Solutions did such an amazing job at our wedding last month. Nicole was awesome to work with and made coordinating so easy. She created an adorable frame to match our theme and had really cute props that made the photos so fun. The photo booth itself was such a great size and allowed large groups of people to take photos without being cramped or getting cut off. Nicole sent me a link with all our photos only a few days after the wedding, which I have loved looking through. I would absolutely recommend S&N Creative Solutions for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly V. · Married on 10/20/2019

Great customer service - guests loved it!

Nicole and her team were amazing! From the beginning, Nicole was super easy to work with and extremely responsive to all of my emails and questions. She designed a beautiful background for the printed photos for our guests based off of our invitation. At the end of the night she had an album made with copies of ALL of our guests pictures in it from the photo booth for us to take home! We also had an online gallery of all the pictures just a few days later. I would highly recommend SN Creative Solutions for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Photobooth

Nicole and Shane were so great and easy to work with! They showed up prepared and our family and friends loved it!! Their photobooth pictures quality was amazing and everyone is talking about it. :)

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin T. · Married on 01/12/2018

Extremely happy with their service!

Great to work with. Very affordable. Loved their props and pictures. I would def recommend using them for your event.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2016

We Booked S&N Last minute for our wedding. From the first email interaction to the last phone call, Nicole was SOOOO Accommodating & friendly. This is one of the best photo booths we have ever been to (And we have been to a lot of weddings!) Shane & Nicole were so nice & so organized! They gave us a book with all the photos & signatures from guests, a USB of all the photos & a copy of any photo strips we were in with our guests. I would HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2017
  • 5.0

Accommodating and Professional

Accommodating and professional from day one! Nicole was timely in responding to our questions and did an excellent job of communicating with us before our wedding day. On our wedding day, she was prepared and professional and worked flawlessly with our timeline and location needs. Our ceremony photos came out gorgeous and our guests loved the photo booth. We highly recommend S&N!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • 5.0

Amazing!!!!

I could not have been more happy with my choice of S&N creative solutions!! They worked with me throughout the whole process during my wedding planning of exactly what photos I wanted and made all of them come to life! My husband and I are truly grateful to have found them. Thank you so much for the beautiful memories we will have forever!!

Sent on 10/03/2019