S&N Creative Solutions Reviews

S&N Creative Solutions 2
S&N Creative Solutions 3

Randi · Married on 11/10/2019

Awesome Photobooth

S&N Creative Solutions did such an amazing job at our wedding last month. Nicole was awesome to work with and made coordinating so easy. She created an adorable frame to match our theme and had really cute props that made the photos so fun. The photo booth itself was such a great size and allowed large groups of people to take photos without being cramped or getting cut off. Nicole sent me a link with all our photos only a few days after the wedding, which I have loved looking through. I would absolutely recommend S&N Creative Solutions for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Photobooth

Nicole and Shane were so great and easy to work with! They showed up prepared and our family and friends loved it!! Their photobooth pictures quality was amazing and everyone is talking about it. :)

S&N Creative Solutions 4
    S&N Creative Solutions 5
    Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Tomasso · Married on 01/12/2018

Extremely happy with their service!

Great to work with. Very affordable. Loved their props and pictures. I would def recommend using them for your event.

S&N Creative Solutions 6
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2016

We Booked S&N Last minute for our wedding. From the first email interaction to the last phone call, Nicole was SOOOO Accommodating & friendly. This is one of the best photo booths we have ever been to (And we have been to a lot of weddings!) Shane & Nicole were so nice & so organized! They gave us a book with all the photos & signatures from guests, a USB of all the photos & a copy of any photo strips we were in with our guests. I would HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2017
  • · Married on

Accommodating and Professional

Accommodating and professional from day one! Nicole was timely in responding to our questions and did an excellent job of communicating with us before our wedding day. On our wedding day, she was prepared and professional and worked flawlessly with our timeline and location needs. Our ceremony photos came out gorgeous and our guests loved the photo booth. We highly recommend S&N!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • · Married on

Amazing!!!!

I could not have been more happy with my choice of S&N creative solutions!! They worked with me throughout the whole process during my wedding planning of exactly what photos I wanted and made all of them come to life! My husband and I are truly grateful to have found them. Thank you so much for the beautiful memories we will have forever!!

Sent on 10/03/2019