S K Entertainment Reviews

S K Entertainment 6
S K Entertainment 7

Sarah Nobles · Married on 08/17/2019

10 year High School Reunion

SK entertainment was extremely professional and helped me organize the itinerary for the event! They showed up early and set up for both Music and a photo booth. Steve was insightful and very helpful! During our event he was interactive with our guests and provided an excellent environment for our guests to enjoy! All of my guests were happy as was I! If you are looking for a very professional, and hip DJ to create an amazing event I highly recommend booking with SK Entertainment!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    S K Entertainment 8
    S K Entertainment 9
    S K Entertainment 10
    S K Entertainment 11
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 06/08/2019

Stephen and Kyle

We has such a great time at our wedding thanks to SK Entertainment! They kept the party going all the way until the end. Kyle was a great MC and Stephen did a great job making our vision a reality. We will definitely be booking them for any of our future events.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Josephine Bangasan · Married on 06/08/2019

25th Wedding Anniversary

Stephen did a excellent job on our 25 th Wedding Anniversary. Very professional , able to accommodate our request. Our guest are all happy!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Palmbach · Married on 05/25/2019

Mother of the bride

Great to work with, kept the party moving ahead and everyone dancing! I didn’t worry about a thing with Stephen at the mic.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Sebastien B · Married on 04/20/2019

April wedding

Stephen and Kyle did excellent jobs for my wedding. They got the people going and everyone was dancing like crazy. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Candice

Candice Rocha · Married on 04/13/2019

Just what we wanted.

I wanted a dj who would not talk and play games, just play music and get the party started on the dance floor and keep it going all night. That exactly what S K did for us! I met with 6 other Dj’s before choosing and I’m so glad I did. We did our photo booth as well with S K and it was so fun! The party didn’t stop all night!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    S K Entertainment 12

M Greenland · Married on 03/02/2019

Best DJ! Exceeded our expectations!

Stephen was amazing! Spent time with us prior to our event to understand our wants and needs. When it came to the day of our event, he far exceeded our expectations! Music was on point and flowed amazing. The extra options available to really make our event stand out more was affordable and perfectly complimented our event. Couldn't imagine our day with him!!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Tina Shankle · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Time!

Our DJ was on time, personable and flexible.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Alexabfra Garrett · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous people !

He knew what we wanted !

They helped out with our ceremony too! Such wonderful professional people

Sent on 10/31/2018
    S K Entertainment 13
    S K Entertainment 14
    S K Entertainment 15
    S K Entertainment 16
    S K Entertainment 17

Marisol · Married on 05/26/2018

We couldn’t be more happier with having had Stephen as the DJ for our wedding. Stephen does it all from hosting , DJ, and getting the party going. All of our wedding guest complimented how coordinated our DJ was. Will definitely be using him for any future events.

Sent on 06/09/2018

amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Stephen was professional and personable. He was easy to work with through the entire process and fun. During the reception he kept the guest entertained and the party going, never a dull moment. I would definetly recommend him for any wedding or party.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jake · Married on 04/14/2018

Stephen was such a wonderful addition to our wedding! Nothing but professionalism and great customer service ever since the moment we met him. He went above and beyond with every aspect of our event. Highly recommend

Sent on 05/19/2018

Maricruz · Married on 01/12/2018

Stephen was phenomenal. He made our event exciting and entertaining. I loved the photo booth that he provided as well. Our guests had a blast with it. Stephen's style was so unique that he stood out from any other dj that I have seen.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Bonnie · Married on 12/09/2017

SK entertainment was definitely the contributing factor to how smooth our wedding went. Stephen acted as coordinator and kept us on schedule through the whole night. He was very flexible with what we asked for and kept in touch with throughout the night to ensure we were enjoying ourselves. There isn't enough that can be said to truly thank Stephen for all he did for our wedding. We highly recommend SK entertainment and look forward to working with him in the future!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Brianna · Married on 11/11/2017

Helped us through the whole process, was easily accessible and flexible with everything, day of the wedding was entertaining for everyone, made the day a lot easier especially when hiccups happened throughout the day. We reccommend this vendor for every event! They make you feel comfortable and make the entire process very enjoyable.

Sent on 11/13/2017

KAYLEIGH · Married on 09/16/2017

S K Entertainment provided a great service the night of my wedding. Stephen was awesome, always being on top of things. It was nice knowing that i could count on him for any little thing i asked for. The music was AWESOME! I had such a good time. I highly recommend his services! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Suzanne · Married on 09/02/2017

I met Stephen while I was looking at my reception venue as he was setting up an event. Immediately I knew I had to have him for my wedding. He was the perfect mix of funny and professional. When my timeline got thrown off due to a few bridesmaids getting lost, he calmed me down and then got things back on track. Thank you for helping me have an amazing and memorable wedding that people will be talking about for months!

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • Y

Yadi · Married on 06/17/2017

Stephen is great! I didn't have a wedding planners but he acts like one and makes your special day so much better. He brings a great atmosphere and is simply amazing!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Gracie · Married on 06/10/2017

Stephen was the dj for our June wedding and he was amazing. He kept everyone dancing all night long. Stephen also made sure to play all the music we requested! (Huge plus because we requested some pretty rare music) He worked with all our vendors throughout the reception to make sure everyone was on the same page. He definitely stuck to the timeline we created together to make the flow of the night seamless.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Raquel · Married on 04/08/2017

Steven was awesome! Everything was perfect the music was amazing and what we wanted it was a dream come true! Steven was always there when I would always change my mind on music, would recommend him to everyone and the photobooth was a hit absolutely loved my wedding

Sent on 04/10/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 11/19/2016

Excellent services provided by Stephen. He sure knows how to MC a Party.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kristina · Married on 11/12/2016

They were great!! Did everything we wanted! Very flexible!! And fun!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Destiny · Married on 08/20/2016

Stephen was amazing. He helped us every step of the way and made sure we had nothing but fun on our big day. He was funny and kept our guest entertained .:)

Sent on 09/20/2016

Joseph · Married on 08/20/2016

Top of the line service and professionalism. Every single staff member bought their A game and showed us the best time of our life. 5 stars hands down and made sure i got every penny's worth of service. Very happy customer and very happy i picked Sk entertainment.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Vanessa · Married on 08/06/2016

Overall quality was great I would use again for another event. He's very accommodating and fun with the crowd. Everything was great the only complaint I have is wrong versions of certain songs were played but not a big deal and I probably wasn't specific enough. All the staff were very helpful the photobooth was fun and the lights and sound system was awesome. Thanks again homeslice!

Sent on 08/08/2016