S K Entertainment Reviews

146 Reviews for S K Entertainment

• Andria

Andria S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing DJ!

Stephen was a great DJ! He came up to us when he noticed our guests weren’t dancing and asked what type of music to play. I really appreciated him asking us for advice on what to play. He kept the crowd going and played some specific songs that I requested.
    I was a little upset that he played the wrong versions of our songs for the ceremony, but they were still beautiful and the guests didn’t know that it was different.
    The photo booth was a hit with all of our guests! I can’t wait to get all of those photos back!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Krissy W. · Married on 09/12/2020

Very fun and attentive

played all the songs we wanted. Kept the guests informed of everything going on. Helps that he takes the time to get to know you and you soon to be beforehand to make your night absolutely special.

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Morhan

Morhan S. · Married on 11/16/2019

Super fun!

Stephen was the DJ for our wedding and did not disappoint! Played such good music, everyone was on the dance floor having a blast. He was very responsive throughout the entire planning process, and gave good advice when we weren’t sure about song choices. I’m very pleased with how everything went!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah A. · Married on 11/02/2019

Our wedding day!

Our DJ was amazing! Super organized, fun, kept our crowd going and defiantly did what I asked of him. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Steven S. · Married on 10/25/2019

Great time

Had a blast The DJ did a great job made my wedding 1000 times better!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Sarah N. · Married on 08/17/2019

10 year High School Reunion

SK entertainment was extremely professional and helped me organize the itinerary for the event! They showed up early and set up for both Music and a photo booth. Steve was insightful and very helpful! During our event he was interactive with our guests and provided an excellent environment for our guests to enjoy! All of my guests were happy as was I! If you are looking for a very professional, and hip DJ to create an amazing event I highly recommend booking with SK Entertainment!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Best DJ for any type of event!

I’ve hired Stephen to DJ for a couple different events I’ve had. He’s always professional and keeps the party going until the very end. I’d recommend him to anyone.

• Sophia

Sophia · Married on 06/08/2019

Stephen and Kyle

We has such a great time at our wedding thanks to SK Entertainment! They kept the party going all the way until the end. Kyle was a great MC and Stephen did a great job making our vision a reality. We will definitely be booking them for any of our future events.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Josephine B. · Married on 06/08/2019

25th Wedding Anniversary

Stephen did a excellent job on our 25 th Wedding Anniversary. Very professional , able to accommodate our request. Our guest are all happy!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer P. · Married on 05/25/2019

Mother of the bride

Great to work with, kept the party moving ahead and everyone dancing! I didn’t worry about a thing with Stephen at the mic.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Sebastien · Married on 04/20/2019

April wedding

Stephen and Kyle did excellent jobs for my wedding. They got the people going and everyone was dancing like crazy. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Candice

Candice R. · Married on 04/13/2019

Just what we wanted.

I wanted a dj who would not talk and play games, just play music and get the party started on the dance floor and keep it going all night. That exactly what S K did for us! I met with 6 other Dj’s before choosing and I’m so glad I did. We did our photo booth as well with S K and it was so fun! The party didn’t stop all night!

Sent on 04/21/2019

M Greenland · Married on 03/02/2019

Best DJ! Exceeded our expectations!

Stephen was amazing! Spent time with us prior to our event to understand our wants and needs. When it came to the day of our event, he far exceeded our expectations! Music was on point and flowed amazing. The extra options available to really make our event stand out more was affordable and perfectly complimented our event. Couldn't imagine our day with him!!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Tina S. · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Time!

Our DJ was on time, personable and flexible.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Alexabfra G. · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous people !

He knew what we wanted !

They helped out with our ceremony too! Such wonderful professional people

Sent on 10/31/2018

Marisol · Married on 05/26/2018

We couldn’t be more happier with having had Stephen as the DJ for our wedding. Stephen does it all from hosting , DJ, and getting the party going. All of our wedding guest complimented how coordinated our DJ was. Will definitely be using him for any future events.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Stephen was professional and personable. He was easy to work with through the entire process and fun. During the reception he kept the guest entertained and the party going, never a dull moment. I would definetly recommend him for any wedding or party.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jake · Married on 04/14/2018

Stephen was such a wonderful addition to our wedding! Nothing but professionalism and great customer service ever since the moment we met him. He went above and beyond with every aspect of our event. Highly recommend

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2018

Ballard wedding 2019

Steven did an awesome job for my wedding he stepped up and took care of everything and took charge I would totally recommend him for future events

Maricruz · Married on 01/12/2018

Stephen was phenomenal. He made our event exciting and entertaining. I loved the photo booth that he provided as well. Our guests had a blast with it. Stephen's style was so unique that he stood out from any other dj that I have seen.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Bonnie · Married on 12/09/2017

SK entertainment was definitely the contributing factor to how smooth our wedding went. Stephen acted as coordinator and kept us on schedule through the whole night. He was very flexible with what we asked for and kept in touch with throughout the night to ensure we were enjoying ourselves. There isn't enough that can be said to truly thank Stephen for all he did for our wedding. We highly recommend SK entertainment and look forward to working with him in the future!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Brianna · Married on 11/11/2017

Helped us through the whole process, was easily accessible and flexible with everything, day of the wedding was entertaining for everyone, made the day a lot easier especially when hiccups happened throughout the day. We reccommend this vendor for every event! They make you feel comfortable and make the entire process very enjoyable.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kayleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

S K Entertainment provided a great service the night of my wedding. Stephen was awesome, always being on top of things. It was nice knowing that i could count on him for any little thing i asked for. The music was AWESOME! I had such a good time. I highly recommend his services! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017