S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths 1

Brian · Married on 09/29/2012

Debbie and Steve were absolutely wonderful to work with. Professional, fun, accommodating, overall just perfect. We would absolutely recommend their services for any event. They worked wonderfully with us incorporating our favorite songs and they definitely understood the flow of a wedding ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/25/2012

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

You guys were a lot of fun! Thank you for the great review!

Matthew · Married on 07/14/2012

I never knew how much was involved in planning a wedding reception and S&D truly made the DJ portion very easy. They were very easy to get a hold of and were able to accommodate my laid back atmosphere I wanted at our reception. They arrived early and stayed late and kept the party going all night long! I was blown away by their knowledge and vast playlist they had to offer, I found myself trying to request off the wall random songs just to stump them but they had it all!! I would highly recommend S&D to anyone that wants a great DJ service with a great friendly staff to accommodate all of your DJ'ing needs!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Cynthia · Married on 06/30/2012

AWESOME! I was absolutely blown away by Steve and Debbie at my daughter's wedding! Many, many guest told me afterwards that this was the best reception they had been to and some said they danced for the "first time"! I was a nervous wreck, but the minute I saw Debbie's smiling face, I knew we were in good hands because of our phone conversations. I wish I could have another event so I could hire them again, or crash their next party! HA! Thank you so much S&D for making this night so memorable!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

We had a great time! Thank you for the great feedback!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2012

They were amazing. The online form was easy to fill out and helped guide our music choices. They were very flexible and allowed me to make last minute changes. They coordinated with my day of planner to ensure that the reception went smoothly and on schedule. They took requests and kept the dance floor full all night! We had a great party and could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Emily · Married on 04/28/2012

Experienced and professional DJ service! Will definitely be hiring them again for future events! They made our wedding reception fun, special, and memorable!

Sent on 05/08/2012

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

We had a great time at your wedding! Thank you again for hiring us!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 04/21/2012

Steve and Debbie were so great to work with! We had so many complements at our reception! They knew how to get the party started! If you want a great time at your reception book S&D Mobile DJ's! Thanks for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 05/08/2012

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

We had a great time at your wedding! Thank you again for hiring us!

Melanie · Married on 02/18/2012

They were great at working the crowd and really helped keep the party going!

Sent on 03/16/2012
  • Thumpa

Latasha · Married on 10/22/2011

Best party ever. Guest are still talking about the DJ

Sent on 10/25/2011

David · Married on 06/18/2011

I can only say that if I knew then about S and D I would have begged for more daughters just to experience them as often as possible.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Audrey · Married on 06/11/2011

SandD really brings the party and then some!! Steve and Debbie were the best DJ's I could have ever hoped for for our wedding. They were very professional and super to work with! They listen to you and really know what kind of music to play that suits each part of the wedding, from the ceremony through the very end. There is no way we could have had as much fun on our special day without them! Thanks Steve and Debbie for everything!!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Jan · Married on 12/31/2010

I used S&D Mobile DJ's for my daughter's wedding on December 31. Prior to calling them, I had called another local DJ who didn't even bother to return my call and numerous e-mail messages until 6 weeks later. When I contacted S&D, they responded immediately! They worked with me as far as my budget was concerned. Their website was incredible as far as having the ability to choose music and help me plan the music for the reception. The quality of sound and selection of music was great! In addition, the ceremony was not at a church, but at a popular local venue. S&D provided the wedding ceremony music and it was beautiful and went off without a hitch!! They also worked with the soloist and that went well. The Segars were dressed professionally and exceeded my expectations in so many ways! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/17/2011

Mariel · Married on 06/12/2010

I would recommend this dj to anyone! Out of our top 10 list of important parts of our wedding day, the dj was at the top. We wanted a wedding our guests would remember and my groom and I wanted to enjoy the day as the celebration that it was. We were not picky about songs and only gave S&D our first dance song and a few songs we did not want played, but we did not provide any other guidance on the music. Our instructions to Steve and Debbie when they arrived was to play music that would keep the guests dancing. They did an amazing job! The entire reception was a wonderful celebration and the dance floor was never empty! My groom and I loved every minute of our reception and a large part of that was because we were able to have fun and dance ourselves with our guests rather than walk around and entertain because everyone was dancing! They made every moment the celebration it was supposed to be and my groom and I could not have been happier with the results. We received phone calls from numerous guests, both friends and family, telling us that our wedding was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding! That was what my groom and I wanted to hear and Steve and Debbie with S&D DJs did a wonderful job to give us and our guests a celebration and memory for a lifetime!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Amy · Married on 05/29/2010

Steve and Debbie were absolutely amazing DJs for my wedding reception. I would recommend them to ANYONE! They really kept the party going, they were incredibly professional, and quite likeable as well. Thanks so much for all you did!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Crystal · Married on 05/15/2010

I have known Steve and Debbie for a long time now. They are great people to work with and are very nice. I was very happy with their services on my wedding day and they made it a wonderful experience.
    Thank you Steve and Debbie for everything.
    Crystal Gaines

Sent on 11/15/2011

nellie · Married on 03/07/2009

There were very affordable and professional. This was my first wedding I planned and they took over all the events. They knew in what order and when like the first dance, father daughter dance etc. What every I wanted they did. Both were very plesant. They arrived on time to set up, the made the day perfect. I wouldn't have pulled it off without them. Again thank you so much for being there that day and making my daughters day special.

Nellie Hudson

Sent on 01/22/2010

Collen · Married on 08/09/2008

"My overall experience with the staff of S&D Entertainment was incredible. I highly recommend S&D Entertainment services for any special event. I will continue to use their services, and will recommend their services to friends and family. When it came time for planning my wedding, Steve & Debbie were very professional.The one thing I did not have to worry about was my entertainment!" -- Dave & Collen Dunn (Wedding)

Sent on 08/10/2008

Arlene · Married on 05/24/2008

S&D Mobile DJs were always available through email as well as phone connections to discuss wedding reception preparations and music. They set up their dj station on the stage of our reception area (ballroom) and blended right in! S&D played music that sparked energy into our guests and actually got them to start dancing! :) They introduced our wedding party as we arrived from the church to the reception. They were so amiable and friendly. A pleasure to work with! :)

Sent on 01/19/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2008

I was 100 % satisfied with services and prices!!Thanks S &D for making our wedding so special :)

Brent & Amanda Watkins

Sent on 01/19/2010

Kathy · Married on 05/12/2007

I was beyond satisfied with S&D Entertainment for my wedding. Steve & Debbie was absolutely fabulous and everyone at my reception commented on There professionalism and charming personality. They were very easy to work with and the prices were excellent for the quality of service we received. They did an outstanding job and went exactly along the guidelines we discussed prior to the event. I would definitely recommend S&D Entertainment to anyone! Great job!

Sent on 01/20/2008

Hannah · Married on 11/04/2017

We had the photo booth at our wedding and it was so much fun! They were easy to work with and pretty quick with responses.

Sent on 11/13/2017

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for the great review!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 11/24/2013

Steve was great about getting back to me with any questions I had. We enjoyed the music they played at our wedding, all the guests had a wonderful time. Thank you S&D!

Sent on 01/02/2014

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!

Steve

Cathy · event on 10/12/2013

Cameron was our DJ and he was great and worked well with all of our request

Sent on 10/16/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for the great review!

S&D Mobile DJ's
  • User4386594 · event on 09/22/2013

My daughters 13th Birthday was amazing because of the service S&D provided.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Buddy · Married on 09/21/2012

Fantastic service for my Daughter's wedding reception. Steve and Debbie were very flexible with the music and they have music for all ages. Everyone enjoyed dancing the night away. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/26/2012

MARSHA · Married on 06/14/2008

THEY WERE AWESOME!!! S&D ENTERTAINMENT did our wedding, and reception. We were so pleased with them. We would ask them again to do any party. S&D IS VERY PROFESSIONAL. . I LOVE THE WEDDING PLANNER AND MUSIC DATA BASE ONLINE IT MAKES EVERYTHING EASY.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND S&D ENTERTAINMENT.

Sent on 07/10/2008