S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths Reviews

114 Reviews for S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths

1 User photo

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths 1

Amber · Married on 09/13/2014

Steve and Debbie were awesome! They did our ceremony music, reception music and our photo booth! Everything went perfectly and they were so helpful and attentive throughout the process! I would definitely recommend for any event!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Sonia · Married on 09/06/2014

S&D Mobile provided a photo booth for our daughter's wedding. We were beyond pleased ! Amazing quality, customer service and flexibility during planning and actual event could not have been better, very professional and nice. We are forever thankful we found S& D Mobile and will use them again every chance we get!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Susie · Married on 06/06/2014

Some of the best memories of our wedding were made on the dance floor & wouldn't have been possible without Steve & Debbie. Great people with a great business!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Meg · Married on 05/24/2014

I could not recommend S&D DJ's highly enough! The entire process of booking with them and selecting music was so easy, and Steve and Debbie were the sweetest people and absolutely amazing to work with. At no point was I worried about the music, they were able to find our ceremony song and loop it perfectly. They added in songs to lengthen our reception playlist that flowed so well with what we had picked out, they really did a phenomenal job at reading the group and understanding our style. They got rave reviews from our guests as well! Everyone had a blast and I can't thank S&D enough for being such a huge part of our wedding day!

Sent on 06/10/2014

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We had a blast working with you on your special day!

They were very accommodating and professional through the entire process. Not only did they help us our music selection, but they arrived on time in proper attire and made sure that our reception was a blast. The music never stopped and our guests never stopped dancing. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/12/2014

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback! We had a really fun time!

Great DJ! Awesome entertainment!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Thank you!

S&D Mobile DJ's

Kelly · Married on 03/01/2014

Debbie and Steve were great. We had asked that they get people out on the floor dancing, and that's what happened at our reception. They were fantastic at working with our other vendors regarding schedules and kept our guests entertained when there was a delay in the arrival part of the bridal party. We highly recommend them for any wedding or other party!

Sent on 04/01/2014

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you guys for letting us be a part of your special day! Thank you for the great review!

Cherise · Married on 01/04/2014

We are so glad we picked S&D Mobile DJ to lead the entertainment at our wedding! They are professional, fun, and organized. They kept the timeline for the evening on track and communicated effectively with us and the other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. They played a wide variety of music to get all generations at our Wedding on the dance floor! We would highly recommend Steve and Debbie to other Greenville brides!

Sent on 01/29/2014

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

We had a great time DJi'ing your Wedding Reception! Thank you for the great review!

Steve & Debbie

Very friendly and professional! Easy to work with! Played great music! Had everyone dancing! Responded timely to any questions and needs! Played any request! We're so happy we chose S&D Mobile DJs!

Sent on 10/29/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!

Steve & Debbie

Our DJ did a great job of helping pace our reception. I took a guess for most of the schedule we had to submit. I was way off. In the end things went very smoothly thanks to the DJ.

Sent on 10/30/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for the review. I'm glad the DJ made it happen and the event was great!

Steve

We thank Steve & Debbie so much for their professionalism and AMAZING service! They played all the right music for ALL our different guest and ALL our request! Even my dance with my Dad they found my song and made it so special for me. They were always pleasant and helpful and made it a MEMORABLE experience! To this day we still have family and friends who talk about our DJ! Thank You! <3 The Bennetts

Sent on 05/21/2015

Jen · Married on 09/14/2013

Amazing! They did a great job at our reception! Able to coordinate the flow very well. I really like their online setup before hand, I felt really comfortable with them having my exact wishes and songs all written down and printed.

Sent on 12/10/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

We had a wonderful time DJing your wedding reception. Thank you for the great review!

S&D

S&D was awesome! They were very professional and easy to work with. They played all our music request and kelp the dance floor packed until the end. If you are looking for a great DJ service look no further

Sent on 10/15/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! We love what we do!

S&D

It's been 8 months since my wedding reception, and I am still looking back and smiling about how S&D Mobile DJ's made my special day so much fun! I loved being able to access and pick a playlist on their website. I didn't have to worry about them setting up in the right spot, or being on time, and I didn't have to worry that they would steal the spotlight by playing crazy music or being overly boisterous! They made the entire event surround me and my new husband, and I cannot thank them enough for being such a reliable business!

Sent on 09/18/2013

S&D was fantastic!! Steve and Diane provided both DJ & MC services for our wedding ceremony, dinner service and reception and we could not have been more pleased with their services. They were professional yet fun. They took the time to get to know us as the bride & groom and tailored their services to our laid back personalities. S&D's music selection was amazing and they even went out of their way to locate and play music that was very important to my husband and his family from Poland. They were accomodating and kept the wedding ceremony, dinner service and reception flowing. I would recommend S&D to anyone looking for DJ or MC services for their wedding or any other special occassion!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

We had a wonderful time hosting your wedding. Thank you for letting S&D be a part of it!

Leslie · event on: 08/31/2013

He Was on time. set up very quickly and was ready to go. He played every song that the children requested and play games and handed out favors as requested!!!!! He really made the party

Sent on 10/15/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for the great review! If you or any of your friends ever need us again for future events please give us a call.

Allyson · Married on 07/20/2013

They were awesome ! Great people to work with ! Everyone at the wedding commented on them ! Very professional, would use them again.

Sent on 07/31/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for the great review!

Lindsey · Married on 07/20/2013

Excellent website! The DJs let us customized everything we wanted played at the reception and how/when we wanted it played! They're very kind and very professional! My husband and I enjoyed having them at our wedding reception! They also played a video montage of us that was great! They let you plan everything the way you want it to be like! :)

Sent on 08/03/2013

Laurie · Married on 07/13/2013

Steve and Debbie provided the Photo Booth for my nieces wedding reception. The service was incredible. I changed the time that they would be providing the booth and was accomodated without any problem. They are very professional and took time to help everyone w/ props. The Booth was a huge hit and so much fun! Everyone loved it. The Bride and Groom feel like the album of pictures they received is valuable beyond belief. I would encourage everyone to get a photo booth for your weddingreception or event. You will never regret it. Thanks so much , You guys are the best!

Sent on 07/15/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

We had a BLAST! Thank you for the great review!

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Steve and Debbie did a great job keeping the crowd on their feet and mixing up the music. Thanks for making my wedding ceremony and reception so perfect!

Sent on 07/02/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

We had a great time at your wedding! Thank you again for hiring us!

Steve & Debbie

S&D provided great customer service. I gave a specific timeline with my songs list and everything went as planned. Towards the end my then fiance and I had to switch it all up at the last minute. We had to speed up the songs list and end the reception early, but S&D had no problem with our change up. I was contacted to confirm my requests and list and they were very professional. Overall I am very pleased with the service! I would recommend S&D Mobile Dj's.

Sent on 06/27/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

We had a great time! Thank you for the great review!

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2013

They were great to work with! Everyone had a great time dancing at the reception! The system they use to allow you to choose your music is wonderful and so easy to use. I like how it had suggestions already on what we could play. Also, I liked how they really cared to make sure everything went right. Before the bridal party was announced, she made sure everyone's name would be said correctly and to make sure how we wanted to be announced. They also worked well with my wedding director on when to play songs for the father/daughter dance and mother/son dance. Thank you guys for a wonderful time! :)

Sent on 07/19/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

We had a awesome time! Thank you for hiring us!

Rachel · Married on 03/16/2013

Steve and Debbie were great to work with during the planning process...very responsive. Their website was great and user friendly and helped with picking songs etc. Steve was very ill the day of our wedding so it was just Debbie but everything went great! She did a great job at both locations!

Sent on 04/02/2013

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

I apologize for me being sick that day but I knew Debbie would do an awesome job for you. Thank you for the great review!

• Brigitte

Brigitte Bibb-Ellis · Married on 01/06/2013

Gassaway Wedding 6/2013

We used S&D back in 2013 for our wedding at The Gassaway Mansion. They were super flexible, fun, and provided a great level of professionalism. Some of our best memories of the wedding were dancing the night away. Thank you and your team so very much.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Alicia · Married on 10/26/2012

Steve and Debbie were wonderful! They were made sure everything went smoothly and accommodated our last minute requests. Our guests had a great time and the photo booth was a huge hit! They were very professional and friendly.

Sent on 11/02/2012

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for the great review!