S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths Reviews

114 Reviews for S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths

1 User photo

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths 1

Sara · Married on 04/16/2016

They were so awesome. Professional and punctual. My wedding was perfect

Sent on 04/27/2016

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

You guys were awesome and we thank you for letting us be a part of your BIG day! Steve & Debbie

Lane · Married on 04/09/2016

Steve and his team did a wonderful job. The music was on point! The ceremony went perfect. They provided mics for the preacher and the reading. Steve kept me on the dance floor all night! I was thankful for that because it was cold and I wasn't able to cover up my dress! Thank you Steve for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 04/27/2016

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

You guys were a lot of fun and we had a blast working with you...Congratulations!

Jim and Carrie · Married on 11/13/2015

Steve and Debbie are absolutely wonderful to work with! Fun, professional, friendly, very easy to deal with and makes any special occasion even better! I would highly recommend them to anyone who's looking for a DJ for their special day!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Steve & Debbie

Photo booth package is an excellent way to add some extra entertainment to your event! Website is easy to use and helped us when planning our timeline.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Steve & Debbie

Everyone had a blast! The photobooth was a big hit! We loved it!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Molly · Married on 10/03/2015

S&D played my wedding last weekend and I could not have asked for a better DJ. The flow of the ceremony music was perfect, even when my flower girl took an extra long time to coax down the isle, they rolled the song over and never missed a beat. They kept my guests dancing all night. I had TONS of compliments on how much fun everyone had and I attribute a lot of that to Steve and Debbie! There was a perfect balance of fun dance songs and a few slow dancing songs. I couldn't be happier and I would recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review and we had a great time working with you on your big day!

• BobbieandLeslie

BobbieandLeslie · Married on 09/19/2015

S&D mobile djs did a great job at our wedding. They played every song we requested and kept the crowd pumped. Very affordable. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

S &D Mobile DJ played at my wedding on September 12. They were amazing. They worked great with my wedding coordinator to keep the wedding moving smoothly. They were capable of reading the crowd and customized the music to ensure that everyone stayed on the dance floor all night long. I also used their photo booth the scrap book was my favorite thing to go through after the wedding. It was done beautifully and personalized with sunflower stickers to match my wedding theme. The person running the photo booth also encouraged people to come back, which led to more great pictures. Even my grandparents loved the photo booth.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Brad & Lisa · Married on 06/12/2015

We used Steve & Debbie two years ago for one of our daughters weddings. So when another daughter was married June 12th we wanted them back. They are so easy to do business with and so accomodating. The music was wonderful. Their ability to sense what the people want to hear is uncanny. The right mix with the obvious prearranged choices of our daughter and now husband really set the mood of all the guests at the reception. People were dancing that I never thought would.
    Their interaction with the guests is excellant. I cant say enough for how good they are.

Brad Hansen

P.S
    It looks like a another daughter will be married in the next couple years and we know we will have S&D back again.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Joe · Married on 05/30/2015

We had S&D DJ our reception May 30, 2015 and they did an excellent job! From the first conversation and thru the planning stages they were flexible and professional. My wife provided a lengthy list of songs thru their website planning tool which was easy and very helpful to organize things. As the night flew by we were happy to see everyone engaged and out on the dance floor throughout the night. With their help our wedding was a huge hit and everyone had a great time. We would not hesitate to recommend S&D for any event you may be planning. Thank you again for a great time!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Craig · Married on 05/16/2015

S&D Mobile DJ were great! Steve and Debbie Seger did an awesome job with keeping the party alive and on pace. We also opted for the photobooth and it was a huge hit with our guests - Zach Powell did a great job in this area and also did a few dance moves on the floor! I would highly recommend to any one for any occasion!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Monica · Married on 05/09/2015

Steve and Debbie with S&D Mobile were fantastic! We had them as our DJ at our wedding on May 9th and they knew how to keep the party going. I loved that they took charge with announcing everything that we set up on a timeline. Along with the reception, they also did our ceremony music because the wedding was outside, and that was just as great as the reception. I would recommend them to anybody and they will definitely be a future vendor for me! Thank you Steve and Debbie for sharing our special day with us and making sure things went very smoothly!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Thank you Monica and we had a great time. Steve & Debbie

Go over and beyond to meet the wants and needs of the bride and groom to make for a great time. We were very pleased!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Lori · Married on 04/04/2015

S&D Mobile DJ's did an awesome job for our ceremony & reception. Their website was easy for us to choose our songs and they even got a song for us that wasn't on their list. They have cool lights that really added to the party. They even did a really neat thing for us at the end of the reception that got everyone out on the dance floor. We loved it & had a ton of fun with them all night!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Lori · Married on 04/04/2015

Sent on 06/16/2015

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

We are glad you guys enjoyed us and we had a awesome time working with you. Thank you for the great review!

Kelly-Michele · Married on 03/28/2015

S&D Mobile DJ Service provided music and entertainment needs for both our wedding ceremony and reception. They not only met my expectations that day, but far exceeded anything I could have ever imagined! S&D is your premiere choice for any entertainment needs you could possibly want. Trust me, you will not find better for both quality and cost. They're veterans of the business and they know their stuff! Not to mention some of the nicest people you will ever meet! They want to please you, leaving no stone unturned, and that will be apparent to you from day 1 of talking to them. They're very flexible and willing to do whatever necessary to make your event a success and give you everything you want and have envisioned. They have a very sophisticated system to meet both your planning needs pre-event with their online website that gives you step-by-step control in planning your event's entertainment and then at your event their set-up, equipment, and performance is seamless! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/13/2015

S&D Mobile DJ's & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for the great review and we had a great time working with you! You're so sweet to say all that and we try hard to make sure everyone has a fun time!

• Z

Zelda · event on: 01/02/2015

Great service!! The children really enjoyed the photo booth! They loved the photo strips. Excellent party favor.

Monica · Married on 12/31/2014

S&D was an awesome choice for our wedding photo booth! The prices were very reasonable. The attendant was punctual, friendly and helpful; the props were so much fun! We chose the open-air booth and it was spacious and clean. We are so glad to have had the photo booth both for entertainment purposes and it has been so much fun to go back later and look at all the pictures! S&D was so easy to work with and they just helped bring that little something extra to our day. I would highly recommend them!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/13/2014

We enjoyed there service!! Our wedding reception was filled with a lot of great songs and the lights they include really added a great touch to the party! Customer service is very important to them which is very important on your big day! We have used this DJ company before and would use them again

Chris · event on: 11/22/2014

Excellent service! Very easy to work with from planning to the actual event. Very pleased with the involvement of the DJ at the event. Kept things moving and fun!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Brittany · Married on 11/08/2014

I was so pleased with S & D Entertainment. They did everything we asked. We had so much fun and the music was perfect. I was so happy that I didn't have to say what I wanted over and over again. Everything I asked for I only had to ask once and everything was done perfectly.

Karen · Married on 10/10/2014

Steve and Debbie were wonderful at our wedding! The BEST DJ experenice EVER! They really helped make our reception fun. We have been told by many people it was the best and most fun they have ever had at a wedding/reception. The photo booth was also a great hit with the guests! I am so glad we went with S&D and i would recommend them to anyone needed these services for ANY event!

K. McConnell

Sent on 01/13/2015

Crystal · event on: 09/27/2014

Our DJ was exellant and could sing very good himself

Sent on 09/29/2014

Beth · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ was on time, professional, and very friendly

Sent on 09/30/2014

Kristi · Married on 09/27/2014

Steve and Debbie were friendly and capable. We changed plans at the last minute to include ceremony music, and they were very flexible. They took my notes and created exactly what I wanted. These guys will understand your vision and make it happen! They provided recorded string music for the ceremony, plus microphones, as well as Gatsby themed cocktail hour music to match our wedding theme, and then they nailed the reception music, even weeding out inappropriate guest requests. They also provided an open air photo booth which was the hit of the night. All of our friends and family loved the photos. They got to keep a copy, plus we got a copy of every picture too! There was even an option to instantly post the pics on Facebook or for the guests to email themselves a copy! Steve and Debbie even made us an album to match our wedding theme! I cannot say enough good things about this team. You should hire them and look no further. Your wedding will be in good hands.

Sent on 10/05/2014