S. Chapman Designs Reviews

S. Chapman Designs 6
S. Chapman Designs 7

Kim Campbell · Married on 06/22/2019

A True Gift

Shayna was a true gift from day one of my daughters' wedding planning. Her contagious smile , her professional organization, and her knowledge are what first struck me. But , as preparing led to the Day... I watched Shayna work and I have never seen anyone work like her!!! She made my daughters' wedding the absolute best day of her life as if her wedding was the only wedding she had. Shayna made Anna Laura's wedding EXACTLY the way she had dreamed of her whole life.
    Shayna is an amazing, loving, nurturing gift from the Lord. Her joy resonates all around her. We became family over this past year because of how personal she is. I will forever be grateful. Kim Campbell

Sent on 06/26/2019

Erin · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Experience and Result

Working with Shayna was amazing and so was the outcome! Our floral design was beautiful and all the small touches Shayna added were great. She and I communicated closely throughout the planning process and she was so helpful with ideas and advice as I was doing most of the planning and coordinating myself. We are more than happy with the quality of service we recieved and the magical floral design we had present on our wedding day. If I had to do it over again, I would not change a thing!!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Gina · Married on 10/20/2018

She was awesome!

Shayna was always there to help no matter what. She helped out so much with planning and contacting vendors for me. Shayna is very organized, responsive, and genuine. I loved having her as my coordinator and got many compliments from my wedding party about how great she was!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sydney Wolgamott · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING wedding planner, florist, and friend

I truly have no words for how great Shayna is! She turned my dreams into reality! Even though I changed my colors and theme 20 times throughout the year and a half we planned our wedding, she stuck with me through it all, completely unphased. Not only is Shayna a great wedding planner and florist, but she is a great friend and I will always cherish everything she did for my husband and I on our special day!

Sandy · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding was perfect! Shayna was exactly the reason everything was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Mallory Agnew · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect Day

Simply put, our wedding day wouldn't have been what it was without Shayna. The decorations, flowers, timeline...everything was perfect! Our day went so smoothly and was absolutely a beautiful dream thanks to Shayna!! I completely trusted her recommendations but she also allowed me to give my input and was so flexible! Her ideas turned out beautifully and I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    S. Chapman Designs 14
    S. Chapman Designs 15

Kevin Welch · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing and passionate!

Shayna impressed us at every turn, we toured about five facilities each offering similar things but what the other ones didn’t have was Shayna and she was hands-down the reason we went with the venue we did. She was so much more than a day of Cordinator and was really willing to put the time in and answer the phone calls and questions for us and all of our family. We were all so impressed with her and that includes the in-laws and wedding party, I would have no problem recommending her to anybody.

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Above and Beyond Service

Shayna was one of the best decisions we made. She helped with the seating chart, communicating with vendors, the photographer, and she also took care of our florals. She has an amazing eye, is great at leading large groups of people, and has southern hospitality to boot. I would recommend her for any party-planning, coordinating, or design job.

Heather · Married on 06/23/2018

Wedding Planner

Shayna made wedding planning easy as can be! She did all the hard work- which made it easier for us!!! We’d definitely use her again!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Daley · Married on 05/19/2018

Shayna was awesome to work with. I could not have planned and executed my wedding without her. From day one, she was there to help me start planning. She owns one pretty great decorations that made my wedding beautiful. She is also an amazing florist! Day of the wedding, she was there every step of the way, weather that was getting us food or holding my dress as I walked around outside. She truley was amazing and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    S. Chapman Designs 16
    S. Chapman Designs 17

Toya · Married on 05/05/2018

She was so helpful and was there every step of the way!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2018

I recently just got married and I had the privledge of letting Shayna coordinate my entire wedding! I have so many great things to say about Shayna! She is very responsive, very detailed, a hard worker, and she is so easy to work with! The best thing about her that we loved is she was very reliable. Anything that we needed was done right away! I highly recommend her for any event! She has an eye for design and can turn any wedding into something truly beautiful! My husband and I couldn't have gone through our wedding planning without her!

Thank you Shayna for making our big day so special! You're the best!!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    S. Chapman Designs 18
    S. Chapman Designs 19
    S. Chapman Designs 20
    S. Chapman Designs 21
    S. Chapman Designs 22
    S. Chapman Designs 23

Anna · Married on 03/17/2018

Shayna was a joy to work with!

Sent on 05/31/2018