S. Cameron Photography Reviews

3 | Newport News, VA

3 Reviews for S. Cameron Photography

J.t. Carey · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Attentive and Creative

We felt blessed to have Scott as our photographer for our ceremony. It was very intimate and I couldn't believe some of the shots he was able to capture without being "in the way". He is very attentive to the energy in the room and knows what moments to capture. We've all had those "ALMOST PERFECT" photo moments that just miss the mark because your tie wasn't straight or your hair was out of place. But Scott's attentiveness saved a lot of photos!! He was also able to give creative direction to get beautiful shots and made us look like models. Scott's style is very classic and I'd recommend for your special day! Aside from his awesome work, Scott is kind, warm and really helped to ease a bit of stress. We enjoyed having him in such an intimate space with our family.

Also a MAJOR PLUS was that we live in DC and Scott is hours away in southern Virginia. We were very grateful that he agreed to travel for our big day!

Sent on 05/23/2019

S. Cameron Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I’m so happy that you enjoyed your experience with me. I wish the two of you a lifetime of happiness!

Angela · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional and detailed!

Cameron was available last minute as a co-photographer and I was so grateful! I’d consider his style bright, crisp and detailed. I was particularly excited to see the results of our getting ready shots as I remember he reminded me to smile as much as possible and considering I have a natural “RBF” I probably would have looked horrible. I really appreciate the guidance and poses he gave us!

He also got in many candid shots of our reception that were hilarious, so thank you for letting us relive those moments.

Sent on 11/14/2018

S. Cameron Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Angela! It was such an honor to be a part of your day! I wish you and your husband the best as you embark on your journey to forever!
    S.C.

Kayla · Married on 12/08/2017

Phenomenal Photographer!!!!

Scott is super friendly and professional! He’s really passionate about his craft and it shows in his work! We LOVE our pictures from our big day!

Sent on 09/02/2019