S&B Event Concepts and Catering Reviews

32 Reviews for S&B Event Concepts and Catering

32 S&B Event Concepts and Catering Reviews

Judith Schmitz · Married on 07/13/2018

Rave Reviews

Not only was I pleased with S&B Event Conceprs and Catering, so were the guests. Everything was just as expected or better! All the staff were professional and organized. The food not only looked amazing, but was delicious and well prepared. I couldn't have asked for more from a caterer. Sodiah's positive attitude and enthusiasm was a plus!

Monica · Married on 09/30/2017

S&B catered our wedding of 140 guests on September 30 2018 and knocked it out of the part ! The food was phenomenal and the staff was wonderful! So many comments from our guests that it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Highly recommend!

S&B Event Concepts and Catering 1
    S&B Event Concepts and Catering 2
    S&B Event Concepts and Catering 3

Jim · Married on 06/24/2017

Sodiah is very caring and incredibly responsive. We were very impressed and grateful to have found someone so reliable.

Highly recommended.

Kelli · Married on 12/18/2016

S&B Is a fantastic caterer! They just catered a Christmas party for our company on 12/18. I was so impressed from day 1. Sodiah (owner) was extremely responsive in her communication -- and thorough, professional, and accurate communication is the one thing that I look for the most from someone that we choose to work with. Plus, I called her 2.5 weeks before our event (during the busiest season of the year), and she was accommodating and gracious in working with us! We were so pleased with the results! The food was FANTASTIC! Everyone raved about it! She made the whole process smooth, convenient, easy and yummy! I HIGHLY recommend S&B to anyone looking for a caterer in the Philadelphia area!

Sent on 12/19/2016

S&B Event Concepts and Catering's reply:

You guys made our job easy! Its client like you that make us want to stay in business. Thanks Kelli! We are looking forward to working with you again. Sodiah

Becca · Married on 11/19/2016

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at the location of the wedding. In a filed, in a barn!!!! No air-conditioning ! S&B did a great job of having infused ice water and refreshing fruit and dips available in the field where the rehearsal was! And then, a delicious hot dinner with a great salad and all the details that go along with that. This included an excellent vegan hot dish which vegan and non-vegan alike enjoyed. It was a curry, chick pea and rice dish. My family all loved them and said what upbeat people they are. THANK YOU S & B.

Sent on 07/31/2016

S&B Event Concepts and Catering's reply:

It was a beautiful day, a fabulous view and we enjoyed every moment! What a great group of people to work with too! We're looking forward the working on their 1st anniversary dinner. Thanks! Sodiah

Catherine · Married on 10/01/2016

Great people to work with! Very responsive to all questions and concerns. We told Sodiah that food was our biggest focal point for the reception. We are still hearing how much everyone loved it!

Christy · Married on 06/18/2016

S & B Catering is fabulous! First of all, when I inquired about her catering services, Sodiah responded to my email within 5 minutes! And, I might add, that responsiveness continued throughout the year our daughter was engaged. This was also the best value we found- and S & B served wonderful food. The menu was " tailor- made" for us--- none of this business of choosing a set menu. They have so much to choose from, and if they don't have what you want, they can make it for you! The quality of the service was excellent, and Sodiah, Chef Jim and Contrina couldn't have been nicer throughout the entire process. We went over details several times, and they are always not only very professional- they are SO PLEASANT to work with! We had some problems with our venue 3 weeks before our dauter's wedding- and Sodiah and Contrina helped to facilitate all the details so that everything could happen smoothly. They worked with us ( seemingly) tirelessly , and never complained about anything. We consider them " friends" now, and will use them again. Here's to S & B Catering!

Sent on 08/06/2016

S&B Event Concepts and Catering's reply:

We had a ball working with you all! From the venue to the menu selections and coordination of the day. It was a pleasure! Everything worked out so well. The tents, tables, chairs, you name it. You guys are wonderful people. We are happy to have met and bonded with you!

I can't rave enough about S&B. Sodiah is phenomenal, and nothing short of it. I had a tight budget for food, with many mouths to feed and an unusual love for Chipotle between my husband and I. We asked if they would consider doing Latin food, and boy did they ever! Sodiah was willing to ditch their normal dishes and work with us, also working within our budget. The day of the wedding went super well with no complaints from anyone! They were professional and timely. Sodiah and her team also catered our rehearsal dinner and my MIL and family were very pleased with how well that went too!!

Tracey · Married on 04/16/2016

I hosted a Breast Cancer Pink Tea fundraiser. Sodiah and her staff were excellent. the food was delicious- cucumber sandwiches, turkey salad and chicken salad sandwiches! The presentation was FABULOUS!!! I would highly recommend her. I would book early with her!!!

Marie · Married on 09/19/2015

The best food and service!!! Sodiah and her team are great!!!

Stacey · Married on 08/08/2015

Sodiah was fantastic to work with. She was responsive and professional even when the venue was not being very cooperative she pulled together a wonderful and delicious buffet dinner for the couple and their guest. I would definitely hire her for future events.

Susan · Married on 07/18/2015

From the start, Sodiah and Jim had our best interests at heart. They provided a wonderful sampling of meals from start to finish. We chose our wedding cake at the first meeting. We spent hours talking about what we wanted in our back yard wedding. Sodiah had a vision, and Jim provided the wonderfully crafted meal to fit our Wedding Theme. They and their staff even agreed to dress according to the theme we wanted. They were great to brainstorm with, and could tell us what would work from the start. Any questions we had, we felt comfortable calling Sodiah about. She always got right back to us, and was helpful and courteous. Both Jim and Sodiah made our event planning and our Wedding day just as wonderful as we could have dreamed. They are magic!

Fred and Sodiah were very pleasant to work with. They are very flexible and truly care about their clients.

Cindy and Eric · Married on 02/14/2015

S& B Event Concept and Catering catered my husband and my 10th Wedding Anniversary Party. The food, service and décor was impeccable. I shared my vision with Sodiah and left everything in her capable hands. On the day of the event, S &B team did a fabulous job - my family and friends still speak of the event, and how fabulous it was. I will certainly recommend S&B events for your next catering needs without any hesitation. Share your vision with Sodiah, and she will bring it to fruition.

We hired Sodiah for a networking event at our business. She went above and beyond and was great to work with. I would highly recommend contacting her for your event.

Steven · Married on 12/12/2014

I used S&B Event Concepts and Catering for a last minute in-home affair and I needed catering quick. It was my first time using a catering company. I setup a last-minute romantic in-home catered dinner for my wife and me. I got rid of the dogs and the kids. I shampooed the carpets and had a long-desired present ready for my wife when she walked in. In addition, when my wife walked in the S&B hostess / waitress and chef were standing (professionally dressed) adjacent to the dining room table. My wife was very surprised. The multi-course dinner, desert and event went perfectly.

I worked with Sodiah from start to finish. She talked to me on the phone at times I liked -- at odd hours on occasion as she responded immediately once to my late-evening email. She always responded quickly to my calls.

The food menu was huge. I picked out just the stuff I wanted. And, she kept it within my budget and not once suggesting items to raise my spending. We double checked all items and expectations including but not limited to the food selections and preparation desires, timing, supplies, etc. The table setup was complete with fine china and silverware, candles, white linens and other stuff to make it look very special. They used our kitchen and left it spotless (including the trash removal) when they left.

She and her team were great to work with. They were pleasant, on-time and very professional. They remained out of site. They exceeded my expectations. They will be my go-to for in-home catering and catering for other events. I will call further in advance next time. I promise.

• Ma. Luisa

Ma. Luisa · Married on 09/20/2014

Sodiah and her team were a pleasure to work with. Beautiful and flawless work!!!

Shawn · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Sodiah and her team. They were there every step of the way from the planning process to the end of the reception to keep things running smooth. The food was incredible and all the guests raved about it. The process was made easier because of their help. The wedding was in our backyard and they pulled off a beautiful reception. I would and will use them again for future events!! The team was friendly and helpful and so organized. If you like great food combined with great people this is your caterer!!

S&B Events had catered our wedding rehearsal dinner. Everything was done well. The food was delicious and the pricing was reasonable. I really appreciated their team setting up for the event which included the tables, china, linen, and decorations. The dinner was a success and our bridal party was quite impressed.

Kenneth · Married on 12/08/2012

Food and music were superb. Well organized and intimate affair with friends.

Alethea · event on: 07/11/2015

Their services were professional and prompt. Beautiful table settings. Great food..

Patsy · event on: 06/28/2014

Professional catering assistance was provided from beginning to end. Full service was provided which included decorations, music, outdoor set up, and party theme. Attention to detail was noteworthy.

Keith · event on: 07/04/2015

Very professional service!!! Great food!!! Lovely Decor & Setup!!! Fantastic DJ!!!

• Y

Y. · event on: 05/23/2015

We had a great time enjoying and meeting all the out of town friends, dancing, DJ and the food was first class too!

Chesna · event on: 01/16/2016

Our family suffered the sudden death of my sister in law. During this difficult time we needed a caterer for the Repast within a few days. We called S&B Catering and found Sodiah to be an excellent choice. She quickly helped me select a menu that was both delicious and budget friendly. She and her staff were professional and very accommodating. Everyone asked who we used and expressed how tasty the food was and pleasant the staff was.
    The presentation of the food was excellent. Our family was grateful for Sodiah's services.