27 Reviews for Ryu Photography

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
27 Ryu Photography Reviews

Ryu photography was my choice of wedding photographer and he was absolutely great. His team and him were extremely flexible and accommodating to our long schedule from 9am for the tea ceremony until 11p-midnight for our reception. They were very patient and helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Roger took my engagement pictures and i knew that I had to book him as my wedding day photographer. He was wonderful and we were very happy with the way our pictures turned out. Book Ryu photography and you will not be let down!

Profile Picture Linh, 5/2/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Slideshow

I found Roger after reading reviews from many brides on different websites. I looked through many different wedding photographers pictures and picked Roger based on the past work he has done. We spent more than I had budgeted but it was worth every penny! We booked an engagement photo shoot with Roger to make sure that those pictures turned out to our liking and to get to know him before booking him for our big day. He did a great job with our engagement photos and we could tell he was a hard worker. He genuinely seems to enjoy what he does and has a lot of good ideas for pictures. It took about 6-7 weeks to get our wedding photos back and I love all the pictures. They turned out absolutely beautiful and would definitely recommend him to any bride getting married.

Profile Picture Trang, 8/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger is an amazing photographer. He has such a gift for finding ways to make the most simplest pose the most beautiful picture. He is professional and communicative. He will help you in any way he can whether it is a photography question, or a vendor, or venue question. He is such a great person, and I am lucky to have him capture the moments of my wedding.

Profile Picture Jan, 11/30/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger is by far one of the most talented professionals I know. His quality of work is of absolute the highest grade one can ask for. My husband and I married in July. OUr ceremony was held at The Old Orange County Courthouse and reception was in Dana Point at Salt Creek Grille. Roger was with us both days, capturing highlights each day. Not only was he incredibly detailed, but his images are have a very earnest, candid and natural quality. He creates a intimate story through his images and really does capture the moment as if one is reliving the event. For anyone that is looking for a great, affordable, trustworthy photographer, able to capture any style-- go with Roger. There will be no regrets. And on the day of, Roger works behind the scenes to make you and your new husband look good!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roger is by far one of the best and greatest professional photographers out there. My husband and I had a two day affair resulting in a court house ceremony at The Old Orange County Court House in Santa Ana, following the next day, a reception with friends and family at Salt Creek Grille in Dana Point. Roger was there behind the scenes capturing every moment. His talent and craft was captured in each image, and he sure did make us look golden on our big day. If you want a hassle-free, affordable, and best there is in this line of work, go with Roger. His quality surpasses most in the industry!

Profile Picture User3560888, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roger Yu came highly recommended from our friend who happens to be a photography enthusiast as well. We didn't really know what to expect until he took us out for our engagement photo session. It was a blast; we had a good time and the photos he took came out splendidly well. Perhaps it was the natural lighting, the composition or simply the moment he was able to capture through his lens. But it could also be his personality which brought out the best in us. Everything worked so well on that day.

Similarly on our wedding day, Roger and his team diligently photographed us from morning to dusk. It was hard work but his team was committed so we felt rest assured. Indeed, several months later when we finally received our photographs, we are so delighted to see that everything came out perfect.

I'd recommend him for any type of photography session. He is reliable, professional and trustworthy.

Profile Picture Cho, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roger did a great job for our wedding. He and his team spent the whole day at our wedding taking photos of the pre-wedding, wedding and reception. They stayed until the very end! They were very professional and took excellent photos. My family and friends all love the photos! I've already recommended him to several other engaged couples.

Profile Picture User3533713, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roger did a great job at our wedding! He was very professional throughout the event. He came early for the pre-wedding and stayed until the end of the reception. All the photos came out fantastic and my wife was extremely happy

Profile Picture User3558927, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We instantly liked Roger as soon as we met him! There is that kindness in his eyes. He is warm and has his ways of easing me up! i cant stop smiling when chatting with him during our interview. im not a photogenic person and feel rather awkward in front of the camera but Roger eased me up and made the photos so effortless and fun! I had a few super worrisome bridal moments but Roger's flexibility and calmness help me through it! Not only have we found a great photographer, we have also made a new friend! Thank you for all your beautiful work!

Profile Picture User527831, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger is awesome! From the first meeting with him to our wedding day, we have really enjoyed working with him. He has been responsive, patient, and so nice through all our correspondence. His photographs are absolutely stunning: classic, elegant, and timeless. We really appreciated seeing a few sneak peaks of the photos from our wedding day just a day after the wedding. We can't wait to see the rest of the images! Thanks Roger!!

Profile Picture Joyce, 1/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger; Antonio and I would like to truly thank you for the incredible job you have done shooting our engagement session and wedding, The pictures are breath taking! You are absolutely talented and so gifted not only at taking pictures, but dealing with you was and will be unforgettable. You went our of our way to please us and now the least that I can do is leave a review so that others experience what we experience. Your job is amazing, and people need to know it. your prices are the best that they can get, but your job and performance, is priceless! God Bless you!

Profile Picture Greis, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger was extremely accommodating and responsive... but most of all, he's got a great eye for photography. He was open to our ideas and really made them come to life. There is only one thing I wish could've been different.. and it was that we would have had more time to take more pictures! With the limited time that we had though, he really maximized the time and took some of the most breathtaking photos. He truly loves to take great photos. Thank you so much, Roger! I would hire you all over again for the job!

Profile Picture Vy, 11/3/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger is a great photographer. He is kind, patient and pays attention to detail. He was easy to contact and always responded promptly with any questions or concerns we had. We had a 50's styled engagement shoot and he had so many ideas and was equally as open to any suggestions we had. He wants to make sure his clients are happy and is very acommodating. The most important thing we were looking for in a photographer (besides amazing photos) was having a photographer that we felt comfortable with. Roger did just that. He made us feel so comfortable and gave us amazing photos that will last a lifetime. Roger is definitely someone you can trust to capture your memories on your big day!

Profile Picture Celia , 9/28/12, 5 Reviews
4.3

Roger was professional and creative. He did our engagement session a few months back and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the results. For our wedding a few weeks ago, he spent an entire day shooting with us and we were pleasantly surprised that he posted some teaser pictures the very next day!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/15/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are very happy that our friends recommended Roger to be our wedding photographer. He and his assistant Albert were very professional and fun to work with. Roger had posted the teasers and we very impressed with their attention to detail and use light and color. We strongly recommend Ryu Photography.

Profile Picture Rhea, 9/9/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger is just awesome. He has a very artistic eye and your photos turn out beautiful

Profile Picture Thuy, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roger and his team are awesome. They were extrememly professional and I would definitely refer them to my own friends and family. His work is so great that I am going to continue working with him in my career in real estate capturing the beauty of homes in the OC. You can trust that he will capture the most precious moments throughout your special day. I can't thank you enough Roger for capturing these memories for us!

Profile Picture tom, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roger and his crew did an amazing job during our wedding and we are very pleased with the results. He did such an amazing job at capturing some of the most breath taking shots I've ever seen. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking for a photographer that truly knows how to get that perfect picture.

Profile Picture tom, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roger is an amazing photographer! He went out of his way (and worked amidst harried bridesmaids) and I've already gotten some beautiful pictures he uploaded the night of the wedding! He helpe when I panicked about getting my dress dirty on the beach, he adapted at every turn, and has been an absolute pleasure to work with!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy that I booked Roger Yu for my 5.19.2012 wedding! Not only is his work incredibly beautiful, but he was an absolute pleasure to work with. Very kind and accommodating. He took the stress away from what would have been a very stressful day. Love his work too! I couldn't be happier with our photos! He captured every moment of my big day naturally and beautifully. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Thank you, Roger!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/19/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger was real great to work with. He's professional, punctual, and offers his services at a reasonable price. We loved all of our photos.

Profile Picture Angela, 3/31/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger was an incredible photographer for our event. The proof of memories that he captured for us was blended well between candid moments, and posed stills. He went along with the natural flow of our party, and it was displayed as such with our pictures. Also, his prices were very reasonable, and during my research, that was a difficult thing to come by. I would recommend him 10x over :D

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/16/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married on July 2011. We were looking for a engagement photographer and we wanted to do it at the Disney Concert Hall in LA. So, I searched in Google and found his website. So, I contacted him and I found that he is very nice and very helpful by answering all my questions. From that, I decided to chose him to be our wedding photographer.

Roger is a consummate professional. His portfolio is diverse with much to admire and consider. He is extremely artistic, and knows how to get beautiful shots and give you what you want without compromising the artistic integrity of his photos.

After the wedding, the photos were ready in a very timely manner. My husband and I are very pleased with all the images. We highly recommend Roger to be your photographer for your big event!!!

Thank you Roger!!

Profile Picture User1303221, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best wedding photographer ever. I was amazed by how well he bent over for us. To this day, a year later, people at my wedding are still talking about him. One of my guest noticed him on the floor, another over a chair, another leaning off a wall..all to capture the shot. The way Roger was working for us you would have thought that we paid him a million dollars, no joke. I love this guy and couldn't be more grateful. I truly believe that he was God sent for my wedding...and for that I am very thankful. Again Roger, I truly, truly, truly thank you for making my day special...you have no idea how thankful I am.

Profile Picture JOlie, 6/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roger and his team were very honest and professional about what they are doing. They are very friendly, reasonable and very accommodating. They will listen to your request and do what is the best for you. In fact, they wouldn’t mind spending extra time with you to go over shooting details, including the style, location, or schemes that you want. They are really good at it.

They have done a tremendously jobs since we hired them as engagement/wedding photographers. They were really great from being engagement photo shots to the end of wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/23/11, 1 Review