RyNo Entertainment Reviews

9 | South Lake Tahoe, CA

9 Reviews for RyNo Entertainment

Andrea · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Amazing - perfect and so fun!

RyNo was absolutely the best DJ we could have asked for! They provided speakers, microphones etc for the ceremony & speeches and were able to move things around accordingly. They were flexible and adjusted the style of music throughout the night to suit the crowd! They made our evening so fun and special :) They were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Lisa A. · Married on 08/14/2020

Best Wedding DJ

This power couple team is amazing, we were so happy to have them at our wedding. They did a great job and were so easy to work with!

Allison · Married on 06/01/2019

best in the biz!

We were beyond thrilled to land Ryan to DJ our wedding reception at South of North Brewing in South Lake Tahoe! Him and his wife Noelle were an absolute dream team making everything incredibly easy on our end from finish to start. Ryan played awesome beats all night and was able to pick up on the vibe of the crowd and choose music accordingly. He brought the perfect energy to the event and was a killer MC! They felt life long friends by the end of the night and we were so happy to have them as part of our special day. I’d hire them again in a heartbeat and will continue to spread the word to all my friends and family for any future events in the Tahoe area. Thank you for everything Ryan & Noelle, you guys rock!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Travis C. · Married on 06/01/2019

Beyond Amazing!!!!

Ryan and Noelle went above and beyond our expectations! Amazing people who will help you make your special day groove. They truly are masters of their craft and some of the most down to earth and welcoming people we have met. For any function big or small go with RyNo Entertainment, I promise you wont be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Tracy P. · Married on 03/23/2019

Outstanding!

If you are looking for incredible, memorable, amazing DJ perfection, look no further!!! Ryan and Noelle handled all music and acoustics for our wedding, including our ceremony which Ryan officiated. We cannot recommend ALL of their services enough, this dynamic duo will exceed your expectations tenfold, and become your best friends in the process. Our wedding guests still rave about the fantastic dance atmosphere Ryan and Noelle created two years after the fact. Do yourself a favor and ensure your MOST important wedding vendor is a home run, book RyNo Entertainment!!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Matt H. · Married on 03/23/2019

Experience that shows, because your kiss...

Noelle and Ryan have the experience to ensure your day is amazing. They work well with each other and in concert with the wedding party and planners. Their communication and professionalism along with their personalities will make them an integral part of your wedding day team.

Music of your choice or throw caution to the wind and let them get your dance party started. I guarantee your guests will be talking about It for years to come.

Your kiss, is on my list.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2018

Better than I could have ever imagined!

I couldn’t have asked for a better pastor to marry us! Ryan has a way with words, I had a hard time finding the right words to express my love for my husband. But after filling out his questionnaire, he was able to write our vows beautifully and better than I could have ever imagined! We had so many people come up to us and say how perfect our ceremony was! That being said, Noelle was also a saving grace. She helped me get ready and made sure I was doing good the entire time. She took so much stress away. They are a power couple! If I could do it all over again, they would definitely be my first & only choice.

Tiarah C. · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazingly talented, Incredibly fun and professional!

Ryan and Noelle did a fantastic job at our wedding! All of our ceremony music went smoothly and all the correct music was played. They kept the party going all night, I had so much fun. They did an amazing job of mixing up the music and keeping the dance floor alive and really playing to please our guest. Having the duo of Ryan being our officiant (no words for how good he is at this), and Noelle playing the proper music without flaw made our planning so easy! They were such a huge part of our special day/night. 10/10 would recommend Ryno Entertainment for your big event. They were easy to communicate with and always responded in a timely manner. There is so much to think about with a wedding and they asked just the right questions to reassure us. Thanks again! What an amazing team you have!

Darren S. · Married on 08/08/2008

A Blast and joy to work with

Ryan officiated my wedding and provided the tunes. It was stress free when it came to the ceremony and reception. He really listened to what we wanted and went way above our expectations. I highly recommend RyNo entertainment to provide an unforgettable night.

Sent on 10/16/2020