244 Reviews for Ryke's Bakery . Catering . Cafe

Pastries (2)
Fresh Fruit (2)
Cake Pops (1)
237 Ryke's Bakery . Catering . Cafe Reviews

We ordered cookies and a cookie cake for our wedding and they were AWESOME! Our guests raved about them all night - especially the peanut butter ones! Rykes was very helpful when we were deciding what to order and how much. We loved it all! Thanks Rykes!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Our cake was amazing! It was just as we had planned! We also had cupcakes and all of the guests enjoyed them. We had no complaints about any of the desserts. We would recommend Ryke's to anyone in need of wedding cake or cupcakes!

Profile Picture Minna, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes

My cake turned out amazing for my wedding! It was everything i hoped for. And it tasted amazing. Thanks again rykes!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design

This was the most professional bakery I went to, which was why we booked them! They had samples of the different types of cake and filling for us to try and offered suggestions without ignoring what we wanted. The cake was of course delicious! I had guests who said they didn't like cake asking me who I had used at the end of the night!! I would highly recommend Ryke's!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I wen with their wedding cake specialist Breanna and she was amazing! My cake was extactly what I wanted. Ryke’s is known for having the best cakes and desserts so I knew I was going with them from day one!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

I used Ryke's bakery for my wedding that took place at the Holiday Inn- Spring Lake back in September. Ryke's bakery has outstanding staff, services, and the best cupcakes/cake ever. The icing is to die for! I would recommend them for any special event or just to stop in and treat yourself to a delicious sample of heaven! A special Thank you to Breanna who took the time to make my special day even more special. Also, a BIG thank you to all the Ryke's staff! I'll be back..soon ;)

Profile Picture Mary, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

We had such an amazing experience with Ryke’s for our weddibg, butwe always have. They gave us our dream cake that was personalized how we wanted with all the details that we discussed. I actually stop there on my way home from work on bad days to grab a slice of cake to go! Yes! It’s that good!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Pastries, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

For anyone getting married, having a birthday, or just in need of an amazing cake, please do yourself a favor and go to Ryke's. Everyone there is so nice to work with and ordering my wedding cake from them could not have been easier. Also please consider going in for lunch or just some of their sweets like their amazing donuts and cookies. The frosting alone will make you hate all other cakes by comparison.

Profile Picture Paula, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Ryke's so easy to work with, they were accessible by email, phone or in person. Ordering the cakes was simple and they turned out beautifully. Also delicious, people are still talking about the pistachio cake and its been months! I also arranged for donuts for our late night snack and Rykes matched the sprinkles to our colors. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Ryke's has an amazing reputation for a reason. Choosing them was a no-brainer and we were not disappointed. We decided to go with cupcakes and they were a huge hit with our guests! My tip, get one of each flavor if you do this and hide them for a late night snack once you're at your destination for the night... otherwise you may not get a chance to indulge in them!

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Ryke's did an amazing job on my wedding cake and cupcakes. It was everything I wanted and more. Very easy to work with and pricing is very fair. They delivered and had everything set up and ready to go for our big day. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a beautiful and tasty dessert for their special event.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

Breanna really helped me envision my perfect wedding cake!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ryke's Bakery was the absolute perfect vendor. I had a complimentary tasting before ordering and it felt so personal and professional. Ryke's was flexible and open to my ideas and totally able to pull off everything I suggested. In the end, they communicated with my reception venue on their own and took care of setup. It was so easy! My guests are still talking about how amazing the cake and cupcakes looked and I'm still dreaming about how great they tasted!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Rykes made our wedding cake for our wedding on 05/20/2017, it was not only beautiful but delicious too! Breanna was great to work with throughout the entire process and she had great suggestions. I would highly recommend them to any bride! : )

Profile Picture Hayley , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My family has used Ryke's for every cake for every holiday and event my whole life! I knew when I got engaged that we had to have Ryke's for the wedding! They were awesome to work with, we got a great product at a great value! The cake was exactly as I had envisioned, and that buttercream frosting never disappoints! Plus, we transported the cake and cupcakes three hours in a car to the wedding venue, and they still turned out great! My guests loved it!

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Ryke's was a phenomenal vendor to work with. For our wedding, we chose to go with cupcakes and a wedding cake. I sent a picture of what I was thinking for the cake and they made it top notch - they didn't have to place my flowers but did, and they did a marvelous job! The cupcakes were a hit - from the flavors, to the price. I can't way enough about this amazing company!

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake from Ryke's was out of this world!!!! They provided a fun tasting for my now husband, bridesmaid, and aunt. The cake was delivered hassle free, we rented a lovely cake stand, and they provided a cake cutting guide.
Ryke's cakes are THE BEST!

Profile Picture User6454881, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

I am not big on writing reviews but our food, cake and cupcakes from Ryke's Bakery, Catering and Cafe team was so delicious I had to share. The food was outstanding and the two people setting everything up were very professional, they treated our guests like they were their own. The cake and cupcakes were amazing, my only regret is I wish I had ordered more, there were none left over, not even a crumb! Our guests are still complimenting us on the food. If you want great food and wonderful service from start to finish the Ryke team is way to go! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

What can I say about Ryke's that hasn't been said before? Their cakes are beautiful and delicious. Initially I was not even certain that I was going to have a cake but my mother surprised me with not only a wedding cake but a groom's cake too! The groom's cake was camping themed and you could tell that they really put a lot of detail into it. Everyone from West Michigan knows that a Ryke's cake just can't be beat!

Profile Picture anna, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We chose Rykes for our wedding cake because everyone says they are the best. Now we can also say that as well!! The service we received was not only professional, but very personal which made it very special for our day. And the cake was gorgeous and just what we wanted, not to mention delicious!
Thank you Renee, Nicole and Rykes!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Ryke's is AMAZING! We felt like we totally lucked out when we found them. We got married in Ludington, MI and the cake options there were somewhat limited. There were some places that had GREAT tasting cake, but the look of the cake wasn't as "up to par" as what we wanted. Then there were others that had BEAUTIFUL cakes, but at the tastings we were disappointed. Luckily someone mentioned Ryke's. It's about a 40 minute drive from Ludington and we were wondering if it would be worth the drive - and oh my gosh, was it worth the ride!!! Not only were ALL of the cakes extraordinary, and absolutely beautiful, it's some of the most delicious cake we have ever had. And the day of our wedding?!?! The cake was EXACTLY like the picture we sent them (all 5 tiers!), and the entire thing was just as delicious as what we tried at the tasting (sometimes you never know if the quality will be the same in a large quantity - but Ryke's WAS!). I would 100% recommend them to anyone. Also, they were incredibly responsive and helpful - great to work with and created close to zero work for us. Overall, amazing experience.

Profile Picture D'Arcy, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Rykes was the best for so many reasons. Chef Butch and Adam were both great to work with, and did a great job of working with my budget. We had a wedding of 280 people and choose a buffet option. A worry was that it would take forever to get everyone fed, but the way Rykes set-up the buffet had everyone eating within 20 mins.

Even though we weren't able to taste the main courses before selecting them, it was easily the best herbed chicken and italian sausage pasta we've ever had. We still have people coming to us telling us how delicious all the food was there. Rykes exceeded my expectations, and was an amazing price for that value and amount of people.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My cake was absolutely amazing and Renee was SO helpful! Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Jara, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

LOVED my wedding cake! I was planning my wedding from out of state so I spoke with Renee over the phone and she was very helpful. The cake not only looked awesome but it tasted GREAT!

Profile Picture User4454279, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews