Ryan Tiehen Photography Reviews

7 | Santa Ana, CA

7 Reviews for Ryan Tiehen Photography

Tara · Married on 10/07/2018

Ryan will always be my favorite photographer! The first time we shot with him, we had such an amazing experience that we had no choice but to shoot with him again! His photos always come about phenomenal and his prices are astounding for the quality. I am actually booking him for the wedding as well because that is just how great he is!

Marisa · Married on 09/01/2017

I would whole heartedly suggest Ryan for your event! We had the pleasure of having him at my baby shower, literally the only guy there and the beauty is you had no idea he was there! Which the gift of a true photographer. He got some great shots of present openings, all the decor and all the table settings!! Definitely give him a call for your event!
    He also did our Maternity shot and they turned out lovely. My husband was not excited about doing them by Ryan got us both comfortable and by the end (3 locations later) everyone was having a ball and getting great shots!!! ??

meena · Married on 10/23/2016

Ryan did a great job at my sons 1st birthday party ! His quality of photos is very high class and he gave all 282 pictures edited within two days . Before the event he wrote down what all i wanted him to capture and he printed out those points and took pictures of what all i asked him to cover . He is very detail oriented and responds to all my emails quickly . I would highly recommend Ryan if you are looking to hire a photographer , he came on time to the location and overall I was so so satisfied with his work !

R · Married on 09/03/2016

Ryan was our photographer for sweet 16 birthday party. He did a great job despite the schedule and format of the party did not go as planned.

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

Ryan was very professional and a real pleasure to work with. He was very creative and thought of some really great and unique shots/poses. I'm recommending him to all my friends and family with upcoming weddings! He captured the happiest day of my life so well and I cannot say enough great things about him!

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2016

Ryan is a very creative and accommodating photographer who is game for just about anything. Come with your vision and idea photos, and he'll bring some spontaneity that can take your photo from great to WOW!

Heather · Married on 04/23/2016

“Ryan was absolutely fantastic! We are so glad we found him and were so lucky he was available for our wedding day. He captured every special moment from the day and was so incredibly unobtrusive you barely knew he was there. We love the photos so much, and would 100% recommend him.”