Ryan & Denise Photography Reviews

Ryan & Denise Photography 5
Ryan & Denise Photography 6
Ryan & Denise Photography 7

Andrea · Married on 03/18/2018

We are so happy we chose Ryan and Denise as the photographers for our wedding! I had been a fan of their work for many years prior but what you can't realize until you meet with them is what a truly amazing team they make. They efficiently manage large groups of people and make you feel completely at ease throughout the day. Ryan and Denise capture so much more than just the traditional wedding photos--they look for rare moments, capture the details of their surroundings, and encapsulate the emotions of the day. When you look back at your photos you feel again what it was like being there in that moment and that is truly priceless!

• Kara

Kara · Married on 11/11/2017

These two are INCREDIBLE. I was the world's pickiest, most particular, and most organized bride, and they exceeded my expectations. Ryan and Denise are so kind, professional, personable, organized, and fun to work with. Your photographers are the most important vendors of your wedding day, as they are right by your side throughout it all. It is important to feel calm and confident that your photographers will capture every moment as you dreamed, because pictures are the only things you have left to reflect on the day. After meeting with them and doing an amazing engagement photoshoot with them, I had no doubts that Ryan and Denise would capture beautiful pictures of the most important day of our lives. Ryan and Denise did just that; they captured every moment PERFECTLY. We have received so many compliments from family and friends on our wedding photos. We will forever use them for future sessions... It was wonderful to work with such a trustworthy pair. I highly recommend!

Ryan & Denise Photography 8
    Ryan & Denise Photography 14
    Ryan & Denise Photography 15
    Ryan & Denise Photography 16

Pamela · Married on 10/26/2017

I cannot speak highly enough about Ryan and Denise Photography. There just don't seem to be the right words to convey the absolute dream team that this husband and wife are! Not only are these two BEYOND talented, they are THE sweetest and most genuine human beings imaginable.
    Of all the vendors and details of the wedding, these two were by far our favorite!! They are always quick to respond, flexible, and incredibly professional. They made sure to prepare (with us) plenty of time prior to the wedding to ensure that all of the photo ops ran smoothly and included everything my husband and I wanted on our special day.
    Not only did they provide us with the most amazing photos, but these two truly brought a sense of ease and calmness to our day. As soon as they showed up, we both felt a huge sense of relief and were really able to relax and enjoy our day. It was almost like having a personal coordinator with us at all times. They walked us through various aspects of the wedding and really helped us both to relax and have a good time. We shared many laughs throughout the day and made so many memories that we will forever cherish.
    Ryan and Denise are extremely reasonable; you will be over the moon with the quality of work they provide (in all aspects).
    My husband and I have never really "loved" pictures of ourselves, but we both, without a doubt, are in LOVE with our wedding photos. For the first time in my life, I felt incredibly comfortable in front of the camera.
    Ryan and Denise have a talent for capturing the true emotion of each moment. As I look through my wedding pictures, I really and truly feel the moments of the day all over again. This is the biggest blessing I could imagine! Several of my wedding guests commented on their wonderful talent and organization throughout the day of. I would gladly have paid double the cost to have these two capture my wedding. We will certainly be using Ryan and Denise for any future photo sessions we may have!

Ryan & Denise Photography 17
    Ryan & Denise Photography 24
    Ryan & Denise Photography 25
    Ryan & Denise Photography 26

Kelsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Ryan and Denise photography was the best decision we made for our wedding and we would choose them a million times again. They are very professional, reliable, and outstanding at what they do. Their pictures are bright and beautiful every single time. We will most definitely use them again in our future for other photography needs.

Lindsey · Married on 04/08/2017

As a photographer, I was going to be the pickiest bride on the planet. These guys exceeded all my expectations! They are so wonderful and so talented!

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

We were both hesitant to get a photographer for the fear of it taking over, us having to pose in weird, unnatural ways, etc. but Ryan and Denise were SO helpful. They called before to chat, were super responsive and helped us remember the actions we needed to take to make it great without being too pushy. They are down-to-earth and it was like hanging out with a few friends. You can tell that they have so much fun together doing this and made everyone feel at home. Thank you so much for capturing the day with absolutely stunning photos, creativity, and care. They are more beautiful than I ever imagined.

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2016

Wow! Ryan and Denise were so amazing for our engagement session and wedding day photos. During our engagement session, we wanted to do something non traditional and took photos on our bikes and in our neighborhood. They loved this idea and were up for the challenge. After meeting them, I had no worries about our wedding day. We instantly felt comfortable with them and they captured a lot of amazing moments. I have received so many compliments on our wedding photos and many of my friends were asking for their contact information. My days of research paid off! I wouldn't have done anything differently.

Jon · Married on 09/24/2016

Awesome two photographers to work with! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed photo shooting sessions with them and we are also very satisfied with the end products.

Victoria · Married on 05/21/2016

Ryan & Denise are not only extremely talented photographers, they are two of the kindest & caring people you'll ever meet. We were a bit nervous about choosing a wedding photographer over the internet but had no choice since we live in San Diego and our daughter's wedding was in Scottsdale, AZ. We liked the photos on their blog and arranged a Skype meeting for my daughter & her fiancé to "meet" them. My daughter called me immediately after and said "they are perfect and I can tell we will be so comfortable with them!" On the actual wedding day it immediately felt like we were all one big family. We quickly realized we did not just hire a photographer and an assistant but with Ryan & Denise, we had two professional photographers who knew exactly what they were doing. Not only did they capture every detail of the event, they documented every emotion of the day. The photos are stunning and they didn't miss a thing! Ryan & Denise went above and beyond our expectations. Denise helped my daughter with her wedding dress and Ryan helped put the groomsmen's boutonnières on! It's obvious, they LOVE what they do. Ryan & Denise have our highest recommendation!

Rebecca · Married on 12/05/2015

I HIGHLY recommend Ryan and Denise to anyone who is looking for photographers that will capture beautiful moments for any event. I am so blessed to have had them with me to capture our engagement photos and our wedding day. One of the things I was most worried about throughout my wedding planning was making sure my husband, family, friends, and future children had incredible photos to look back on that really captured the beauty of the day. Ryan and Denise managed to do that better than I could have ever imagined. But they went above and beyond! They managed to capture moments, personalities of friends and family, comedy, tears of joy, and (awesome) dance moves without feeling like we were under a microscope! I felt as though I was spending time with them as friends, instead of seeing the camera, I saw them laughing and hanging out with us while miraculously capturing all these moments. Truly incredible. If you are someone who believes pictures are an extremely important part of the event you are planning and you are worried about the quality, feeling relaxed and confident, feeling like the pictures are genuine---then Ryan and Denise are for you. <3

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/17/2015

Ryan and Denise are so wonderful! They are kind, helpful, and had great ideas and input for our wedding. Our photos are so beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more! I definitely recommend them! Oh and we also had their photo booth which was such a fantastic addition for our wedding guests.

Patrick · Married on 10/04/2015

Denise and Ryan outperformed even our best hopes and expectations. We had some unusual requests and a non-traditional wedding. They were completely willing and able to meet those challenges. Our final products were truly beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever. The only things more beautiful were my wife that day, and their willingness to both simultaneously shoot and participate in our wedding. We cannot thank them enough or recommend them any better. Any couple considering an outside shoot, especially at the desert botanical garden, ought to hire this talented and personable pair. Our leap of faith paid off - and so it will for the next happy couple to meet Ryan and Denise.

Ryan and Denise did a wonderful job! They did both our engagement and wedding photos. Our photos turned out amazing and we couldn't be happier with them. They are also wonderful people and you can tell they really love what they do! They made sure to get all the shots that we wanted and so many more! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Chelsea · Married on 06/20/2015

Ryan and Denise were absolutely amazing to work with.

Samantha · Married on 04/11/2015

The most AMAZING photography team to work with!!!! They captured every single incredible moment throughout the ceremony, reception and every memory in between.
    We had the pleasure of working with Ryan & Denise for not only our wedding, but our special engagement session a year ago as well.
    We absolutely can't express enough just how talented these two are and what an absolute joy it was to share our special journey with them.
    We are blown away with how incredible each and every photo looks, they did an amazing job editing the images & capturing each precious memory!!!

I don't think our wedding photographers could get any better. They are amazing people, and even better photographers. The first sneak peek they gave us of our photos I broke down in tears they were so unbelievably stunning. We did a first look before the ceremony and during our photo shoot the sprinklers started to go off unexpectedly. Ryan instantly jumped on top of the sprinkler so my dress wouldn't get soaked with water. That alone was worth every single penny we spent. Their level of service, professionalism, and care completely blew us away. I cannot wait for our next big life event so we can hire them again!!

Picking a photographer was one of the toughest decisions for me during our wedding planning process. I love great photography and really wanted to be sure that we would have some amazing photos from our special day. I spent hours and hours online researching and looking through portfolios, talking to friends about their experiences and meeting with different photographers. The moment we met Ryan and Denise I knew we made the right decision. In addition to being skilled photographers they are warm, friendly and genuine people. During a session with them you feel at ease like you are simply hanging out with friends. We couldn't be happier with the images that we have seen so far and are so excited to see the rest of our pictures in a few weeks!

We are so happy we chose Ryan & Denise to do our photos!!! They were incredibly sweet and professional and kept us relaxed and enjoying our photo shoot. Everyone in our family commented on how great they were. Highly recommend them!!!

Terry · Married on 11/16/2014

Ryan and Denise were absolutely amazing! I was so thankful to have them capture the many happy moments of my wedding day! They were a perfect team and they made every aspect simple and easy! Above all, I absolutely loved my wedding photos. They were able to capture some of the most heartfelt, candid, and personal details of my wedding day that I truly adored. Their photos are clean, beautiful, and better than I could have ever imagined! This happy couple is the perfect photography pair!

Sonia · Married on 11/07/2014

Ryan and Denise were incredible and the cutest couple. The love and pride in their work and of each other is obvious and makes working with them a pleasure. They were very easy to work with and us comfortable without forcing any awkward or unnatural poses. Our photos from our engagement and wedding both turned out beautiful!! We look forward to many more sessions with these two!

Michelle · Married on 11/01/2014

Ryan and Denise were more than amazing. They photographed our wedding and I honestly cannot say enough good things about them. From the time we met them to inquire about an engagement session and the wedding photography they were so welcoming and professional. I was surprised at how involved a wedding photographer actually is in regards to the wedding as far as timing, logistics, and overall flow of everything. It is a lot of work and responsibility and I wouldn't have wanted it in anyone else's hands. They ensured that our wedding was absolutely perfect and the pictures we received were more than perfect. They captured all the moments that went by way too fast and even some that I didn't realize happened! The pictures are something that we can treasure for the rest of our lives and the fact that they turned out SO good makes every penny paid to them beyond worth it.

Another huge benefit of Ryan and Denise is that they are one of the cutest couple's I have ever met and they work so well together!! They bring an extra element to their photography with being able to split their time with the guys and girls and then come together and be so in sync. They made the whole process for everyone involved so easy and comfortable. It's also super helpful to have them act out exactly how you are supposed to pose ;)

Overall, I would HIGHLY recommended Ryan and Denise for not only wedding photography but for any event. They are truly great people and great photographers.

Bridget · Married on 08/31/2014

Ryan & Denise are the wonderful in every single way! I feel so blessed that they were brought into our lives! They are professional, fun, and do a great job! I have had so many people tell us our wedding photos are the most beautiful they have ever seen. They are so enjoyable to be around and do an exceptional job. My husband & I will be seeking them out again for all our photo need! We love you Ryan & Denise!

Angelia · Married on 06/14/2014

I can’t express how much we loved having Ryan and Denise photograph our wedding and engagement photos. They were really fun to be around during the engagement session and wedding day. I really appreciate all of the time they spent getting to know us. I think it really makes a difference on the wedding day.

I’m not sure if you’ll be so lucky, but they posted some teaser photos on their blog the day that we got back from our honeymoon. So it was perfect timing – just when we had to go back to “the real world”, we got to see some truly incredible photos of our wedding. It wasn’t long after that that we got all of the photos.

Their photos were so stunning. They do such an amazing job of catching people in the moment and capturing emotion. They photographed all of the details, which was great because you spend so much time planning these details but some of them you don’t even get to see yourself on the big day. It’s not only adorable that they’re a couple-team but it’s always cool to see how it allows for two unique perspectives in wedding photos. The quality of their photos is fantastic, and truly perfect. I feel like I can’t stop looking at them and they bring such a smile to my face.

After we posted the photos to facebook, we’ve heard so many compliments about our wedding photos. My dad (FOB) is pretty picky about photography, as a hobby photographer himself, so I made sure to get his stamp of approval before we hired Ryan and Denise. As far as the final test, our actual photos – my dad was very happy with them (and of course, my mom, and my husband’s parents, too). My maid-of-honor was so impressed with their photography that she is already convinced that she wants them to photograph her wedding. It’s definitely something I want for her – and feel like any couple would be lucky to have Ryan and Denise photograph their wedding!

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2014

Ryan and Denise made us feel like old friends since the first time we met them! They totally exude a true passion for what they do. They not only captured every moment of our wedding beautifully, but also made us feel completely at ease and were a joy to spend our wedding day with. They even stayed extra on their own choosing to continue capturing our day!! Our photos are beautiful and now our biggest problem is choosing which images to display in our house! You definitely won't regret choosing Ryan and Denise to capture your big day!!

Cindy · Married on 05/10/2014

Ryan and Denise were awesome. They were so fun, attentive, creative, and a pleasure to work with. We had a fun engagement and wedding session with them. Day of wedding our schedule went past timeline and they still stayed to take pictures. Denise was even very helpful with my dress. They went above and beyond and we would highly recommend them for your special event. Thanks Ryan and Denise.