Ruzin Cunningham Photos Reviews

Ruzin Cunningham Photos 5
Ruzin Cunningham Photos 6
Ruzin Cunningham Photos 7

Ruth · Married on 02/01/2019

My fiance and I had our engagement photos taken November 2017 in Austin, TX and we couldn't be happier for how they turned out! This was our first photo shoot ever and were nervous about feeling awkward in front of the camera. However, Ruzin made the experience fun and comfortable. The photos came out so nice and will be choosing a few for our save the dates. We can't wait to share them with our friends and family.
    Ruzin is passionate about wedding photography and it shows in her attention to detail. From incorporating the latest wedding trends to capturing beautiful and candid moments, it was such an enjoyable experience. My fiance and I were so happy that we chose Ruzin Cunningham Photos and would recommend her to anyone in search of a wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 8
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 9
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 10
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 11
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 12

Natalie · Married on 09/08/2018

Ruzin is absolutely amazing. Her professionalism is through the roof. I felt like she was really invested in our wedding day and making sure our pictures looked beautiful. I had so much fun with her and wish I could've spent more time just getting to know her. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully and I cannot wait to see the wedding photos. Her prices are absolutely affordable and I would recommend her again and again to everyone getting married in the Atlanta area.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 13

Ruzin Cunningham Photos's reply:

Thank you so very much for your words Natalie. You are so sweet. I had so much fun with you and Logan :)

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Can’t say enough good things about Ruzin. She took beautiful photos of my daughters special day. She was professional in every way and am so thankful she made the 4.5 hour drive to take our photos. You won’t be disappointed with the quality and professionalism .

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 14
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 15
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 16

Ruzin Cunningham Photos's reply:

Thank you. I so very much appreciate it :)

Alexis · Married on 10/07/2017

Ruzin was awesome! She was so helpful and flexible for my special day. She is very creative and I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer than her! My wedding photos turned out so good!

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 17
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 18

Hannah · Married on 08/25/2017

Ruzin was amazing! She went above and beyond even after the wedding day! Everyone absolutely loved her, we even got compliments from many guests. She captured our special moments, and wedding details beautifully. As an out of town bride, Ruzin made me feel comfortable and confident that everything would be taken care of and organized for my big day. My husband and I are beyond thrilled to have found her, and will work with her again in the future for anniversary shoots and possible birth announcements. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 26
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 27
    Ruzin Cunningham Photos 28

Ruzin Cunningham Photos's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I really appreciate it and you guys were a blast to work with!

chrissy · Married on 04/07/2018

Ruzin was kind enough to be flexible when the weather was very unpredictable, and then she made our engagement shoot feel easy and fun.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Ruzin Cunningham Photos's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Chrissy :)