Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ Reviews

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 5
Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 6
Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 7

Andrea · Married on 10/09/2017

We used Ruuben for our wedding in Aruba at the Marriott Stellaris on 10/9/2017. I cannot recommend him more for your wedding! He is professional, kind, easy to talk to, and listened to everything we requested when we met few days before he big day. His music selection was so on point, the whole wedding was up and dancing almost immediately. Thank you Ruuben for making our day so special! Andrea and Teddy Dumican :)

Sent on 06/22/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Andrea. It was an honor to entertain you and your guests on your special day. Best wishes for you and Teddy on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

Antonietta · Married on 10/03/2017

Ruuben made is special day even more special. Very professional, very friendly, and made sure he got every special shot!! Thank you Ruuben!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Dear Tony and Michael, ​thank you for letting me share in this joyful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.

LeAnn · Married on 08/31/2017

Thank you Ruuben for a great session!! We had a great time and it was fun and very easy. I was very suprised when I received a sneak peek just hours after we finished. Can't wait to see the rest..

Sent on 09/01/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of your 21st wedding anniversary and aid in capturing images to last a lifetime! Once again congratulations and best wishes as you continue on this wonderful journey together.

Beth · Married on 08/22/2017

Ruuben was a pleasure to work with. He took his time to meet us in person before our wedding and answered all of our questions. He knows how to have a good time, kept everyone dancing, is efficient and open to communication. Highly recommend working with him!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Dear Beth,

It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration and provide you and your guests with my DJ services. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Cassandra · Married on 08/21/2017

Ruuben did an excellent job and was very accommodating and professional!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was my pleasure to DJ for your special day! Wishing you joy, love and happiness as you begin your new life together.

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2017

Ruuben is a wonderful photographer. His work is absolutely magical & incredible. Every photo is special and you can tell that he puts his heart & soul into it. He loves what he does & it shows. It's not just a job for him, it's his passion. We can't thank Ruuben enough for capturing all of our beautiful moments from our wedding renewal. You helped to make our day special & memorable.
    With love & appreciation!
    Lauren & Phil Cujilan

Sent on 08/06/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren and Phil, it was an honor to be a part of your 10 year Anniversary and allowing me to capture moment's that will last forever. I'd like to wish you many more years of happiness and love and hope to see you again in the future!

Asky · Married on 07/28/2017

Ruuben was the best. Love his work and his charisma. Very open to work with and very profesional. He was very flexible and everything we wanted he got it for us.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Asky! I would like to wish you and Francis joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.

• F

francis alexis · Married on 07/28/2017

This guy is a beast! Really dedicated, really in to his job. Great photos, great attitude, great teamwork and client-orientated.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Francis! It was an honor working with you and Asky on your special day. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.

Cassie · Married on 07/13/2017

Excellent entertainer!

Everyone was amazed at how friendly and excellent Ruuben was! He accommodated our every need and want!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • F

Frank · Married on 07/07/2017

Great DJ!! easy going, fun, caring guy. He wanted nothing more then to make our day special. Wish he was in the states I'd hire him for every party I have.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was my pleasure to entertain you and your guests while celebrating your renewal of vows. I would like to wish you many more years of love, joy, and health.

Melisa · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything was great!! :) All the music that we wanted was played in the party. Thanks a lot!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Melisa. It was my pleasure to entertain your guests and keep them dancing all night long.​ May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.

Keinita · Married on 05/10/2017

Ruben did an AMAZING job capturing my best friends 30th Birthday photo shoot. He knew great locations, different poses to try to capture the essence of beauty and the pictures came out absolutely beautiful. Coming from the states sometimes when you book different things in another country you may be a little skeptical about the quality of work, but Ruben did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Keinita. I had fun working with you guys and creating some images that you'll look back to and remember your trip to Aruba.

Giannina · Married on 05/06/2017

Best DJ in Aruba. Ruuben made our wedding extra special. He was able to keep everyone in the dance floor and kept the energy going all night. Great music list. If I ever have a special event in Aruba, I would hire Ruuben again without doubt.

Danki Ruuben :)

Sent on 06/04/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

I feel honored to have been selected by you to provide entertainment to your special day. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'd like to wish you and George all the best.

Audrey · Married on 11/12/2016

When planning for a destination wedding, one could only hope that vendors would meet the minimum expectations of the bride and groom. So when my husband and I met with Ruuben for the first time with only a few days left before our wedding day we were to say the least very anxious. However, Ruuben was so professional, so friendly, and attentive that he not only put us at ease but our parents as well during our meeting. He took his time and explained and listened to what we wanted for our wedding day. And when it came to our wedding night, Ruuben certainly delivered the perfect entertainment and music. He incorporated all our requests while he also observed the crowd to what music they responded to and sure enough ALL our family members and guests were on the dance floor all night. Our guests even commented how great of a DJ he was even with his perfect music selection during dinner. He was absolutely awesome and really helped make our night memorable.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Audrey. It was an honor to be a part of your celebration and provide a personalized service to make you, Nirav, and all your family and friends enjoy your wedding day to the max. I would like to with you and Nirav a lifetime of joy and happiness.

Jasmine · Married on 10/10/2016

Ruuben is an absolute joy to work with. He is extremely talented and very professional. I would highly recommend him for your upcoming event! He is amazing!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your friends on your trip to Aruba to create unforgettable images to last a lifetime.

Roshni · Married on 10/08/2016

Great DJ!! The best in Aruba!! My wedding was amazing with the best music!! Everybody danced! Had a nice time!! Recommend to a friend for his wedding and everyone was so happy too!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Roshni. It was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding celebration to entertain you and all your guests. I would like to wish you and Karl a lifetime of love and happiness.

Nick Xagorarakis · Married on 05/21/2016

Excellent!

Ruuben was awesome. Gave him the genre of music and specified a 90s theme of music and followed this request to the T. Included some traditional greek music that we provided and mixed everything in perfectly and seamlessly. Couldnt have had a better time nor ambience with his music. Thanks Ruuben!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Katie · Married on 04/28/2016

Ruuben was an awesome dj! He played all the songs we asked and then played songs that he knew would get the crowd going! I recommend him to anyone that wants to have great music played for the most joyous time of their lives!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Katie. It was an honor to be chosen by you to entertain you and all your guests on your wedding day. I'd like to wish you and Paul a lifetime of love and happiness.

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2015

Ruuben is the best!!! Professional, courteous, and lively!!! Would recommend his services to anyone!! Fantastic DJ and photographer!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was an honor to provide both photography and DJ services to your special day. Thank you so much for your kind words. I would like to wish you and Arron all the best in your future endeavors.

robin · Married on 05/24/2015

My experience with Ruuben's Wedding Photography far exceeded my expectations. He was the best photographer I have ever had. He made my photo shoot memorable and I was extremely please with his services. Very personal and professional. World class service!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Robin. It was a pleasure to be a part of your trip to Aruba and create some unforgettable images.

Charlotte · Married on 07/09/2014

Ruuben is such a lovely and friendly person. He is extremely talented and very professional. I would highly recommend him for your wedding photography! He is amazing at what he does x

Sent on 06/08/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day and create unforgettable images to last forever. I wish you and Matthew all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.

Jermal · Married on 07/05/2014

Excellent service! Would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jermal! It was a pleasure working with you on your special day! May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.

brittney · Married on 07/12/2013

Ruuben was very professional and we are happy with our wedding photos.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your celebration to capture memories for a lifetime. ​May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.

Carolyn · Married on 08/14/2010

Our group had a great time with Ruuben. He arrived on time, was very professional, and allowed us to be creative during the shoot. We were all pleased with the results from our group photo shoot. Thanks Ruuben!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 8
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 9
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 10
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 11
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 12

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

It was a blast to be a part of your 35th birthday celebration and create lasting memories of thus special occasion.

Henriette · Married on 06/14/2018

Ruuben did a photoshoot of me at Bucuti Canaba for a wellness treatment for a wellness article that I write. Amazing shots that I can perfectly use. Very eager to work with, definitly a recommendation.

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ 13

Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Henriette. It was my pleasure to work with you in capturing a part of your stay on the island of Aruba.